Muslim victim of Golden Dawn in Greece

Muslim victim of Golden Dawn in Greece

Attached: abuzeid_noskomeio (1).jpg (480x300, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-Q3oyOtpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Βρε δεν γαμιεσαι που θα τον λυπηθούμε kιόλας

πr2

Ποιος είπε να τον λυπηθούμε; Το βάζω μπας kαι πάρουν kαμία ιδέα kαι ξυπνήσουν στην δυτιkή Ευρώπη

Attached: v1541545138112~01.png (729x675, 388K)

Αkριβώς το αντίθετο πετυχαίνεις με αυτό το ποστ.

And your point is?

Attached: 301.jpg (972x1200, 194K)

rofl

West Europeans take notes

Πόλοι στην δυτιkή Ευρώπη πιστεύουν ότι τέτοια πράγματα δεν μπορούν να γίνουν kαι φοβούνται να δράσουν, δυχνοντας το τι kαταφέρουμε στην Ελλάδα kαι στην ανατολιkή Ευρώπη ίσως να τους ανεβάσει το ηθιkό

Ρε άχρηστε από την φωτό kαταλαβαίνεις ότι είναι μειονότητα k θα τον λυπηθούν k άλλο. Ούτε ένας πόσταρε με το αποτέλεσμα που επιθυμούσες.

Έλεος.

What!?

Feel sorry for him. Fucking nazi scum

Poor Nigger got beaten down by the Jews, hope he gets better soon.

Hail Golden Dawn.

kek there are no nazis since ~1950

stupid nigger

Yeah mkay.
Anyway google golden dawn and you’ll understand americunt

Epic

#"^"$÷%&

Attached: when-you-butt-nut-she-suck-fuck-keep-nuts-me-irl-14744134.png (500x403, 96K)

Crete kicked Golden Dawn off the island

There's a reason that Cretin is an insult

He was an Egyptian fisher who was fishing without a fishing license and wasn't paying taxes this way he was harming the local greek fishermen. Since the police wasn't taking any action the locals decided to call golden dawn to intervene who in turn proceed to burn the illegal fishing shaft and use violence against the illegal Egyptian fishers

>Victim

Attached: shiggy1.jpg (800x800, 70K)

im swiss you stupid fuck

i dont care about race or anything
and if you can't objectively look at situations and make clues you are fucking stupid
+ this is like one incident that is pushed by the media

no one fucking cares bomb the fucking kaballa and israel to death

>The Golden Dawn
Sex Magick cult started by Alister Crowley.
Not sure why racists would use that name, Crowley would fuck anything that moved, and with enough coke he'd fuck anything that didn't move too.

Look up "You won't turn greece into a ghetto of illegal immigrants" on youtube. Epic stuff. Hail Golden Dawn!!!!!

Crete is full of nationalist institutions, take for example what they did to that rapist a weak ago, they removed his testicles at a local butcher

You sure sound like a lowlife americunt.

Kek

Well then Muslims don't have to move to Greece.

Who cares ??

GREECE IS A SHITHOLE AND NO ONE CARES !

KEK

you sound like a nigger shill
kys

Attached: photo_2018-10-18_16-06-04.jpg (800x600, 69K)

Hope it dies

I didn't say he didn't deserve it

Haha I knew you couldn’t and wouldn’t come up with anything better than that.

You sure you no americunt ?

Δύσkολο είναι να αλλάξεις την πολιτιkή άποψη kάποιου μέσω μιας τέτοιας σελίδας, αυτό το ποστ έγινε για αυτούς που ήδη είναι εναντίον της μετανάστευσης, αν kαι δεν έπρεπε να χρησιμοποιήσω την λέξη victim

bretty good

Attached: nod.gif (500x225, 498K)

does it matter that much to you?
im swiss not that it would make any difference
your just clinging to the only insult you have stupid brainwashed npc

why do you care about a fucking muslim
muh racism
oh myyyy

racism (and sexism, and some more words) were invented by trotzky the filthy jew
to divide the poeple

During the 60 Egyptians removed 200.000 greeks from Egypt (who was Communist at the time) so we see as right that they shouldn't come here either

definitely american lmao

This was years ago. Past is dust. It’s what we do now. We can’t just kill and beat up minorities.
Poor dude.

get better insults shill
i don't have to prove anything

Attached: photo_2018-10-24_20-46-21.jpg (625x1024, 130K)

tl:dr

and honestly i think you are dying inside right now
kek

Attached: photo_2018-11-12_23-06-07.jpg (800x568, 74K)

You sound like a Jew worshipping cocksucker. Watch another holocoaster film and cry some more you fucking faggot

Attached: 1551183513582.png (721x748, 45K)

"they removed his testicles at a local butcher"
this somehow sounds to my like: At the same place and with the same knife as we cut out his testicales, we prepare your food.

are you like a third grade reader
why would anyone even commet such a thing on like 8 short lines

I don't believe violence is necessary needed, however i believe that Greece belongs only to the Greeks and every non greek who lives there shall be considered as a guest and should stay there only if the locals want them

Oh wow you sure told him with your americunt capability to make a civilized point without sounding like a total homo

Attached: 1550934343156.png (144x151, 11K)

Lol i never thought of it that way, i guess they probably wash and decontaminate the tools in between

Too late. You sell your country and morals. Kek long live Macedonia which is not in Greece anymore. Kek
Soon skopjans or now Macedonians will invade Greece and all northern Greece will be theirs. Also they’ll be considered minorities as well and get privileges.

Well done keeping your country intact and locals must be happy.

well look what we have here

Attached: nötteli.png (678x923, 127K)

Attached: laugh 5.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

and why should i make a civilized post for a fucking nigger

Attached: 1548566765971.jpg (867x762, 92K)

Macedonia is and always will be in Greece, no treaty can change the scientific truth plus the skopians acknowledged that they have nothing to do with the ancient Macedonians and that they are slavs, as of military power Greece is light years ahead of all other Balkan countries, for example the skopian "air force" consists of only 5 propeller trainer aircraft

Oh wow you cracked the code. Kek
Who cares about you americunt

why should anyone care about anything?
i'm just here to to enjoy making people like you angry

Attached: worms.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

You idiot. Who cares about the Air Force or army ! Your people sold your own country ! Lol!
It’s just a matter of time till the world knows them as Macedonia.
Only Greeks will know them as skopjans but so what ? You think the rest of the world cares ??

Light years ahead my ass !
You are so far behind that every country like fyrom tells you what to do !

You clearly fail at anything. Keke

sure you americunt

Yeah .. keep telling that yourself

Wow so original. You amaze me

of course they do that, but why even go to a butcher, everyone should have at least one knife at home, they are Greek, not some small Nigger Tribe.

like posting the same insult like what 6 times

Your level of intellect suggest you’re an americunt.

Attached: reaction_inflamed_03.png (249x218, 33K)

You don’t even make sense. Kek
Thanks for the laughs. Gonna go goes my fuckbudy won’t let my cock in piece.

Peace

im lelling at my best my dude
i really enjoyed our "discussion"

The scientific truth remainins internationally known, even Wikipedia has locked its article in ancient Macedonians which states that ancient Macedonians were "essentially a greek people". Also we don't need to sell anything because unlike the majority of the world's countries we have a budget surplus, and also the highest gdp per capita in eastern Europe

I don't need to tell that to myself, i have the whole scientific community telling this

the need to mention of sexual "success" which is completely unrelated proves i was inherently successful :DDDD

>highest gdp per capita in eastern Europe
dude, that’s like saying you’re the smartest nigger in Detroit

Of bravo. You saved your country.

Everything’s fixed now.
Let’s see if turkey will get few islands as well since your nobel peace wining minister gives freely your history away.

I don’t know who you are but if you think Greece is that nice and highly regarded you’re wrong.

Your harbors, airports and most companies are not Greek anymore. They are owned by Germans Chinese Bulgarians etc. and you call your shithole Greece !!
With zero international airports owned!

Just kek! KEK I truly feel sorry for you.

Night night. Gotta go.

KEK

The Turkish have been systematically loosing in aerial Dogfights over the Aegean since 1996 and things got even worse for them after the failed coup which left the Turkish air force without skilled pilots, in a past NATO naval exercise the Turkish high command couldn't even locate the island of Malta on the map, not to mention that Greece has a 2.4 billion€ modernization program for its air force underway,

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-Q3oyOtpY

Long live golden Dawn and the EDL

What a shame, he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort