No feels thread? Where the sad Yea Forumsros

No feels thread? Where the sad Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1517181836.jpg (655x509, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/fzN7xWk

-k

Attached: 1257025630.jpg (244x246, 43K)

I mean, I want to die if that's what you're looking for.

I have a lot of pets. 11 to be exact (they're technically up for adoption as we've been fostering them, but there's been no takers and I've grown so attached to them).

I also have a wife, who I love dearly.

I want to die. I have nobody to talk to.

I need to be working but I'm just chain-smoking on my porch.

Send help.

>tfw x, y and z life problems
Sometimes I wish there was a chat I'd like in order to take my mind off things but those are hard to find.

perpetuating the sadness won't allow it to pass, user

Yeah I miss AOL chatrooms

I disagree.

I hear you want to kill everyone particularly children, that's fucked up OP.

Here's the thing: the sadness will never go away, thee is no God and life is just unfair for no particular reason whatsoever. Everything is dark and there is no hope. Everything is about ego.

Then why not relish the sorrow? I'm clinically depressed so it's pretty rare my brain let's me be happy. Let's share the one emotion we all have in common.

Some people got a deep relationship with God and some people are also really happy and content with their lives. So maybe some people experience the opposite and no generalization is true.

Fuck off loser, existence was a mistake and all i want is to die forever. And i only want that because i can't torture everyone else to death.

Shut up retard, there clearly is no god. Life is unfair and most of it comes down to genetics.

It's not so much about allowing it to pass as it is feeling like you're understood and not alone when you feel like there's no one in real life whom you can talk to

Nothing stopping you from trying though

Do the pets help at least a little?

In my case I have 2 dogs but I always feel like I'm not giving them everything they deserve

Yes, nihilism is a thing. But you can't say that meaningful spiritual experiences aren't. The Buddha awakened and his life never got back to normal after that event etc.

Shut up retard, death is probably the end i don't give a fuck about anything.

Trying what? to endure my horrible existence until my body decays and dies?

We're all losers. Fuck you too.

The pets and my wife are the only reason I'm still kicking. Not for long thoifh- about to be homeless. I made a thread about it last week but I was banned for it so I'll stay quiet.

Torturing people and/or killing yourself.

That's nonsense, the world has winners and losers and it mostly comes down to genetics and what circumstances you were born in.

You dumb fuck, there's cops and shit.

Saying "I'm too pussy to do it" is shorter and more accurate.

Are you fucking retarded? it's not like you would stand a chance, grow up retard it's 2019 not the 1800's. You can hardly get away with anything nowadays.

I don't know why you're arguing against me. We're on the same side. But whatever. Fuck you still.

i'm only on my side, i hate everyone and want to kill every last one of you

I'm similar. You sound like you like Carl Panzram.

no, i don't

i don't like whites