Muh tyranny

>muh tyranny
>gib automatics

Attached: gib automatics.jpg (640x618, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJvDq7fdb5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1s94jn.jpg (956x500, 150K)

The pinical of human perfection

Unironical claims of superiority are usually spouted by those without conviction; those who repeat their own words without confidence but group up for mutual confirmation; circle-jerking of losers.

Sunhumans, denying their existence with delusions.

Attached: 1501260983_untermensch.jpg (700x558, 73K)

pinical?

Attached: maga macht frei.jpg (1500x1444, 748K)

Attached: murikkkans 01.jpg (578x455, 145K)

Only jews think they're the master race.

Only jews have told people that whites think they're the master race

Hitler never said whites were the master race

Attached: 1517610769586.jpg (1197x614, 369K)

Attached: us belligerence.jpg (917x960, 121K)

> (OP)
>Unironical claims of superiority are usually spouted by those without conviction; those who repeat their own words without confidence but group up for mutual confirmation; circle-jerking of losers.
>Sunhumans, denying their existence with delusions.
Oh. like mudslimes you mean..
youtube.com/watch?v=VJvDq7fdb5Y

You'd better study for your DNA test, Sparky.

enjoy being raped and abused you ignorant piece of shit you are cancer fucking whore

spot the filthy fucking mudslime KYS sewage

>Be me
>Average Amerimutt
>An amalgamation of statistical values from the diverse country
>Combines every state together
>Actually doesn't exist
Nice strawman there.
Imagine if I grouped the French, Spanish, Germans, Dutch, English, Irish, Scottish,
Nordic, Baltic, Portuguese, etc as one European identity? How stupid would that be?

Yea pinnacle. But for rednecks

Attached: 0644422261.jpg (1884x1454, 169K)

The government doesn't give rights, they already exist. So it's not give automatics, it's stop taking them.

No stupid, not unlike Jihadists; the point includes any idiot who feels superior to others, if you took it as an attack to white supremacists only, then I know what gang you're rooting for.

>What I think we do
Develop all the tech for the 21st century that other countries buy.. which pays my 240k a year salary and provides my work campus with a gym and a pool and a basketball court...

I'm sure other countries do the same though.

>grouping humans into a single species
yea, pretty dumb

Nope, they don't. American with enough money to actually travel. Other countries work ethics are trash and they're lazy. 4 day work weeks and shit. It's why they are behind technologically and economically.

>Implying that he means only moose-limes
>Implying OP isn't talking only about Natzees
Boy do you sound retarded

voting should include an IQ test as multiplier.
user with 140 would have doubled influence.

>What is culture

This, california is the 5th largest economy and 1st largest innovation center in the world. Don't group us with flyover cancer.

Funny enough those Redneck white trash peeps pay for their guns, while niggers and spics want free shit, then the trannies want free sex changes.

left something out of course.

compared to an iq 70 potatoe

>>Oh. like mudslimes you mean..
>Implying that he means only moose-limes

Ok

>the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

The internet is making us into a global culture, culture evolves over time. It's those that don't adapt to change that fail and bitch about it. Change is inevitable, you can regress it all you want, but in the end, change wins. Those that adapt to it, win.

TL;DR Culture is temporary

I wonder if that guy has ever seen this picture, lol. I mean, no way does he think hes good looking, but still, that's a hilarious kick in the balls! lol

Rednecks are going to politically own the entire southern hemisphere. Just because they can. They don't need niggers anymore.

>The internet is making us into a global culture, culture evolves over time.
a culture of what? in case you hadn’t noticed the net has shown and emphasised the differences between people be it race, sex, gender, etc, the world is more fractured and segregated than it's ever been and multiculturalism is a myth.

> the net has shown and emphasised the differences between people be it race, sex, gender, etc,

Sure, in websites like these, y'know, the corner nobody likes; the Internet is greater than we think.

At least one person will fuck her.

>the Internet is greater than we think
what like FB with billions of users you think there is peace and harmony on FB you are truly delusional if you believe the fake news.
youtube.com/watch?v=-hL4lMcIqS4

This. You're taking all the shit divided websites into account more than the actual entirety of the internet.

Also, you didn't rebut my point at all, that culture is ever changing. Calling us becoming a level one species "multiculturalism" is just another way regressionists try to hold us back. It's OK though, the regressionists ALWAYS lose.

>peace and harmony
Even if you had an all white ethnostate with white picket fences and atomic families, you'd have dispute. Now you're going utopianistic and retarded user. Humans aren't robots.

*nuclear families

>the regressionists ALWAYS lose.
this.. they always die off and change always wins.

>You're taking all the shit divided websites
FB is a shit divided website..what a fucking tard you are..stop trying to sound smart your stupidity is showing

I demand my minigun and by God I will have it one day!

Attached: 0033.jpg (1424x1080, 280K)

>mr robot is the real world
kek, go back to class kid

>>the regressionists ALWAYS lose.
wins election..is president..clearly lost..your ignorance is cringing please stop now.

Can't expect much from people like that, except stupidity.

>FB is a shit divided website
There is a reason gen z stays far away from it. It's become a breeding ground for regressionism. It failed a long time ago, the fact you use it as a reference is kind of comical.

>Bu.. but it has billions!
The only shit I see on facebook is angry people complaining about trump or boasting trump. Maybe a few baby pics here and there. It's a cesspool that died of cancer long ago, just like Yea Forums in 2015.

Always doesn't mean now user, he'll be dead in 10 to 20 years. His ideologies in the better half of the decade.

I bet you think humans will be the same as they are now in 200 years don't you.

Why stop there? The 2nd amendment specifies arms, not just guns. I should be able to privately own nuclear/chemical/biological arms too!

>kek, go back to class kid
be you too fucking dumb to see that apple exploit poor work forces, Armstrong was a serial drug cheat, Cosby is a serial rapist..and you think you live in the real world fucking hilarious you gross old fucker

Trump isn't a regressionist you dumbass

>5th largest economy
its not the states money sweetie

I bet you think they are

OH no bad things happen in the world, better cry about it. I think you want to live in a perfect utopia user. A pipedream that will never happen. Sounds like you're terrified of reality, you sound conservative.

Better start following a religion, it will help you get over being terrified of this reality if you think there is a nicer one after it when you die.

>its not the states money sweetie
No, it's the people that live in the state sweetie. I thought we were referencing actual people and their achievements in separation to those who achieve nothing, not dumbing shit down to state ownership.

But if that helps you comprehend shit, go right on ahead kid.

>I bet you think humans will be the same as they are now in 200 years don't you.
not at all i'm pretty sure the world will be run by mudslimes and it will have the likes of spineless cocksuckers like you to thank for it..i'm sure you will be proud that your grand children will be married and raped as children and women will have no rights and treated as slaves, that's some great ethics you got there

>Conflating nationality and race
Nigger you better be trolling

Nope, I think they will be very different, and all their traditions and culture will be too. Because things change user. Deal with it.

>rump isn't a regressionist you dumbass
your stupidity is massive just KYS now you fucking retard

red state commie filth

LEECHES!

Attached: Red State Commies.jpg (728x546, 171K)

>I think the most pessimistic thing will happen
See, you're nothing but hateful cancer lol. Conditioned into believing in a false reality. I pity you user.

But he wants 6G!!!

oh look the Democratic party flag

Get your logic, common sense, and rational thinking the fuck off this thread. This is a right-wing thread.

most of those states on the right are like that cause of all the niggers

Attached: IMG_1288.jpg (720x858, 125K)

that is not hoe reality works

holy fucking rekt batman

counting swing states as Republicans

Attached: 9bd1040519.jpg (638x398, 24K)

pure propaganda CA would fold without federal dollars

Not if it broke off from the union tbh. With a 2.4T GDP going towards one state, shit would be borderline utopianistic. Although only the rich could live there.

Tax dollars from CA help the country more than any other state.

>Although only the rich could live there.
so you mean now?

>See, you're nothing but hateful cancer lol. Conditioned into believing in a false reality. I pity you user.
mudslime filth spotted..even your faggot god hates you..lol

Attached: Allah wished it.webm (854x480, 1.64M)

>mudslime filth
Actually, im heavily against religion has it's a regressionism and holds us back. It's a crutch for the weak to explain what they can't. It's needed for those especially on the right who fear reality and need a better place after this one to crutch that fear.

Although I respect the right to have such a crutch, Islam will not take over like you want user.

Kinda, it would just have less homelessness and better transportation system. Also, the lower class jobs would be automated.

>Actually, im heavily against religion
sure thing mudslime you are sewage utter fucking filth KYS now