Pic unrelated

pic unrelated
so Yea Forumsoys, im fucked. Here's the story, been with the same girl for 10 years, was planning on getting married, love her. blah blah blah
heres the thing, she just got pregnant and refuses to get an abortion, i REALLY dont want kids at fucking all. Working 2 shitty jobs 7 days a week to barely afford a one bedroom, now im going to have a dependant forever, and have to continue working these shitty fucking jobs for the foreseeable future.
now im depressed af and have like no emotions, cant really accept the reality of it. any advice??

Attached: deathgripsshatner.jpg (745x745, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentals.ca/toronto/bradley-court-apartments
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls help a man out here boys, need some advice. Havent told anybody in my life yet.

Learn something and get a real job

tell her you want to give up baby for adoption.

There's an herbal abortion tea you can make at home. Basically forces menstruation, effectively giving her a miscarriage. Google it. (Connected to public WiFi somewhere.)

Alternatively, bail and begin life in a new city.

Worst type of man, you sound like a nigger.

any suggestions on shit i can get done quick baus?
white, but yeah, pretty waste of space human

I wish but thats a non option, shes not down for that at all

You fucked up. It's her decision at this point. Might as well deal with it. You won't regret it later unless you have a retarded potato baby, but you will have to make some changes. You're gonna make it user!

Where are you from OP?

Don't abort you fucking faggot

Should have used something if you didn't want kids or get the snip. I have zero sympathy for you. Man up!

yep, we don't want kids, but my wife has the same stance, she won't do an abortion. We've been pulling out for 5 years, no accidents so far but I really need to get a vasectomy.

But I'd sack up if there was a kid and be the best fucking dad I could be. Just roll with it, man up.

then LEAVE your shity work and go move somewhere nice with your girl
10 years
wtf "No kids bitch, JEEZ"
she should leave your ass

True, thanks brother, hoping its not a kid with fucking cancer or the downs.
Canada, TO
We thought she was infertile because of her surgeries (had colon/ large bowel out from cancer) fair enough though

Are you sure it's your baby, or does it belong to her other boyfriend?

You should probably get a paternity test.

u always can move to south america or some shit and change your credentials.
Hope I helped
TBH you fucked up, user U should be thinking before

If you want to make money someday go to Germany. Become a german citizen, go to University. University is basically free, and the social state will help you with money. You get payment for your kid, and after you finished University you just go and start printing money. Always depends on what you want to study and on how good you are, but if your degrees are shitty you're still better than 80% of the guys in other countries, especially Murica.

im only 23 mate, we just got together EARLY AF. not really how i wanted to spend my 20's raising a kid on barely any cash
kek
Urite, fucked up p hard
Fuck, thats a WILD plan, how easy is it to really just "move to germany, become a citizen" i feel like it cant be thaaat easy

ew you’re dating a girl that’s fucking gay

Shame how many pregnant women accidentally lose their balance while going down long, steep flights of steps. Must be a balance issue due to pregnancy.

pretty fucking easy before brexit m8. I'm in a similar situation. Been with gf for 5 years, 24 y/o, she got pregnant and I basically said either abortion or I walk....felt shitty but no way in hell I'm having a kid before I'm at least 30...it's basically life over

>> 796199994
>> 796199795
Not having a go. But I am a foster parent and look after babies where people use the pull out method as well as others and then cant be arsed being responsible. Her being (maybe) infertile is a factor, but nothing is 100% except abstinence. "Nothing is 100% but abstinence, but a vasectomy is highly effective. They are 99 to 99.5% effective at preventing pregnancy. Once a vasectomy is performed, it takes a few weeks to take effect..." The thing has occurred, it's happened; move forward and don't shirk your responsibilities. I am not saying it will be easy, but I am saying it will be worth it. The choice is hers either way. The child's life will be greatly improved with you playing an active role.

Actually alot of ppl do that, and you're still young. Germany has a lack of young people, and I think it might be relatively easy to become a citizen, especially for a canadian. Germany has a very good social system, and that would probably benefit you in your situation alot. There are also programs for foreign students. Just inform yourself and think about it. There are loads of Universities in Germany that have courses in English, so language might be no problem at first.
Wild plan, I know.
Just do your soon to be kid a favor and don't abort it or set it free for adoption.

just don't kill your baby

now THATS the Yea Forums advice i was expecting. Youve never failed me before gang

get a real job that pays good money and be a fucking man. own up to your shit , bitching like a fucking woman

She basically said if i dont want a kid, GTFO and she will do it herself. Honestly RIP, just going to have to shut the fuck up i guess.

Thanks man, fair enough. Just not jazzed to give up my 20's to grind out being a parent. either way, gotta get it together i guess.

alright, thanks man, would never have thought of that in the first place. Ill look into it, thanks for the actual advice though.

This OP

No Problem, if you need help in any case, leave me a way to contact you.

I don't expect she was thinking about this situation herself TBH. Just keep in mind that with her past, a positive now does not mean a certainty. But by supporting her now, if it does not pan out then she will see your true colors and that will help her as well. A child can be a blessing. Most parents who actually plan for it are awe struck when it actually does happen so you are certainly not alone. I myself have always wanted kids, but the situation not conducive. My partner is 70+ and I am in my 30's, but you cant help who you fall in love with and that's a fact.

you seem like a nice guy, but i dont have any way to get in contact that doest give out my info, i appreciate the offer though.

she wasnt expecting it either but obv shes down to raise a kid and figure it out. Shes got all these hormones telling her to be excited and shit anyways.
DAMN 30's and 70+ thats a WILD age gap. How the hell did you guys meet and link up? thats crazy

In that case contact me at [email protected]
Its a trash mail, so i don't care.

pull a tyrone and dip bro

I met her when I was 19 and she owned the property I was renting. She was running a B&B (bed and breakfast) and I was a carpenter. I built her a kitchen and got free rent. The rest as they say is history. Now we foster children and its amazing work, we mostly do babies (pre-adoption).

Lies

2 White, must stay.

Thanks man, Im surprised youre really trying to help though, generally Yea Forums isnt exactly the most caring community.

There's always the Scott Peterson solution

Stop being such a bitch, stop all ur wingeing, grow a pair of balls and be responsible. You know you really are a cunt, acting like a 14 year old boy.

damn thats crazy, Good for you though man, best of luck in your life dude. I appreciate even hearing me out.

Nah, its all true mate

ill google it

always keeping it real. TY. any advice on how to make QUICK $$$?

kek, id rather off myself

Welp this shits probably gunna die soon
Thanks for all the advice and hearing me out, or even just keeping it real and calling me a faggot, i can always count on you degenerates to be there.

You need to COMMAND that bitch to get an abortion.
Give her absolutely NO room to say no.
Tell her if she doesn't get it, then you are leaving.

Idk I hate this edgyness sometimes. If i can help making someones life better, Id love to do that

says the sociopath...

I'm just saying that he makes it seem like he doesn't have an option, but he does, and one of those options is to, not just tell he doesn't want it, but command her to get rid of it. He has a voice in this decision too.

She basically told me she doesnt give a fuck what i want. GTFO if i dont want it, she will do it herself, so im either a deadbeat dad and dip out, or i shut the fuck up and raise a kid through my 20's

Dont fuck up like me boys, id trade all the condomless sex in my life to get rid of this fucking situation

Move out of Toronto and to a cheaper place
your dumbass shouldve already left Toronto if you can't afford a mortgage
Go orangeville or some shithole like that

Slip her some pethidine shell miscarry

She's probably bluffing.
Tell her that if she doesn't get an abortion, then you are leaving. She can't live without your income, and will beg you to stay, but only after she gets it.
You HAVE to be more forceful about this man.

Slip her some pethidine shell miscarry

my work is in the city, id have to figure out how to make money some other way, but likely that might happen, and ill end up in some shithole outside of TO

Nahp, shes likely to dip back to her parents place and try to figure it out. I used my get out of jail free card and we got one abortion when we were MUCH younger, Shes 100% not down for this one. No wiggle room here.

Risks are TOOO high chief, but i can see how a lesser man would try some crazy shit like that

It sounds strange to me that you need to work 7 days a week for a one bedroom apartment, which you even split with your GF.

Not OP. The problem with that is that, is that, if she's a bitch she will throw that back in his face for the rest of his life. Also, if she's a psycho, she will tell her "girl friends" that he MADE her do it, and OP will be forever the "piece of shit" in the communities eyes.

I agree and I think it's bullshit how women have all the power with this shit, but it is what it is. It's a double edged sword. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

You could run away up north and work in Yukon or NWT honestly. But do you have any debts or family in the GTA?

GTA rent is high as fuck man

Wait and see if it's a loli first fag

$1575 for rent.
And i make shitty $14/hr as a server and $16 to clean some fucking bar 3 days a week

This. Im fucked either way... Piece of shit for wanting abortion in the first place

No Debts, but friends and fam in GTA

I used to have a brownstone in Hamilton by the go train station which I couldve rented to you for pretty reasonable but I'm in Vancouver now

facts

Kek

If this women is giving you an ultimatum and gets away with it, think about the million future ultimatums she is going to give you. It's not worth it.

You could also move to Winnipeg or Montreal
1575$ a month could get a nice house in a decent area or a big loft downtown

>GTA rent

sorry dont know what this is... the only GTA I know is the videogame.

So you only stay there because of friends and family or what is the reason you dont want to find a cheaper living?

>Oh shit Yea Forums I finally grew up
>wait what it sucks!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
okay, I've had my laugh. Have a quick-start guide to being an adult.
>employee vs investor
You want to be the second, not the first. Investors get most of the time off, and most of the revenues from a business. Despite this, you probably don't have a lot of money to trade for time and money, but you have a lot of time. So get ready to spend it.
>where to go to get good job quick
I suggest someplace with shitty lower-income but good middle income. I live on Oahu.
>where to work
Find a place that can give you enough to afford a 3 bedroom. I suggest airlines, military (both of whom i work for presently), and healthcare industries. I personally do IT work (pretty easy if you can maths and logix well).
>How to get an IT career, babby's guide
-certs
are your bread and fucking butter, next to experience. Get the Comptia Trifecta (A+, Net+, Sec+), you'll easily find a 40k/yr job, enough to work hard and get a place together. Then move in on your MCSA/CCNA/ITIL. Figure out which of those three you can focus on, and focus on it. Get the other two after the first one, but don't lag behind. ITIL is the easiest as it relies on soft skills and business knowledge. CCNA is the hardest because it's almost purely technical, but it's still easy as fuck. I did it in high school, you can do it now.
>education
fuck it man, you're not college anymore. The best you can do is still get that degree though, but now that you have income and expenses and shit, get an online degree from WGU. It's 3k a semester, and you can (if you bust balls and are good at those Certs) grab a 4 year degree in two or less. Just pace yourself a little to have a good work/school balance, and remember you're in it for the long haul. It will, as in guaranteed will suck, compared to the cushony life of nokidz, but it won't suck nearly as much as nofundz.
>experience/picking a good career
IT has a bunch of places to go. Cont.

typical american dumbass but GTA:Greater Toronto Area
who tf wants to move in with their parents so they can have a baby?

Well RIP.

Yeah, Going to have to find a way to get my work situation figured out and move somwhere else. I love Toronto though

Greater Toronto Area, well ive only known about the pregnancy for like 2 weeks, need to figure out how to get work outside of the city, my serving gig and cleaning job are both within toronto.

That's what you fucking get for unprotected sex.
If you pussy out and leave her or worse try to murder your child (abortion), then you are the worst kind of selfish shithead and I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.
You had something that many anons on here only dream about: a girl who isn't disgusted by the very thought of you. You decided to risk all that by fucking her raw, and now you motherfucker will pay the fucking price. The kid deserves his father, and if you leave him or try any shit to get him killed, then the responsibility of another kid who spends his life in prison because his parents failed him and he killed a man will be entirely on your worthless soul. people like you ought to be put to death, but the least you could do to redeem yourself is to do your fucking job and raise your damn kid.

boomerfag
40k a year can't get you shit in GTA, who in their goodmind would want to live in a shit place like that?

Montreal is pretty tight honestly but if you need to make extra $ just sell yip
I know a few ex dealers who are in very high places now just don't do any and get a good connection

One Cytotec, sublingual, other ingested. Bye fetus.

>careers contd.
So you can make a lot of money doing IT security or management, whichever you're better at. Honestly the two overlap a lot, so either way you'll be doing both eventually. I took the management route because I'm more interested in the business side than necessarily the IT side of the house, but am best in tech environments. I make 80k at 22 while jacking off my marriage away for 3 years, joined the marines, and am doing well as a reservist, so I realistically make anywhere between 88 and 95k a year takehome after tax returns. I work for an airline and do very well.
>renting place vs owning: you want to own
starting out, rent is less headache. But as you get more free time from finishing your degree and getting promoted, you'll find yourself with a small gap of useable time. This is the place you start investing.
>real estate
>paper (securities)
>collectables
Into Magic the Gathering? Do collectables. Into just making dosh? Do the other two instead. You need to do all three eventually, but start where your strengths are.
Index funds are great for when you can't manage shit. Go with Vanguard, congress uses it themselves and cheat for higher earnings. Piggyback off their bullshit. In the meantime, take a class if you can on personal finance and investments. It's worth it's weight in gold to know the tax system, social security, retirement, and capital gains (and how they're all the same thing in a sense). Learn now. Get good. Trade. A lot.
>Housing markets
When something sucks for residential markets, it's almost always great for commercial. The zeus app can help with this: turn a place in a liberal shithole into a cashcow renting to companies instead of people. They pay better, leave it nicer, and are stable fucking income.
>protip: you can do the same thing with cars too, I use an app for that as well, go dig it up yourself.
>Home ownership: your ticket out of the standard deduction
depreciation is a whore, until it works for you.
cont?

Welp, tbh the most thought out reply so far, aside from move to germany and figure it out there, Thanks mate. URITE. This is gunna fucking suck, but ive got to find a path and commit V quick. IT might be the best option, been a lazy stoner fuckhead but im smart enough to grind through it, just going to SUCK hard af for a few years (yeesh). Anyways TY

calm down mate, chill on the prolife shit, abortion is chill. edgelord

>be 22
>make about 90k a year
>own 2 duplexes in honolulu, and a tesla and charger cause that what rents well
>drive shitty 92 camry to stay low-key
>and 600k in Roth IRA, 50k in 402g, 23k in 401k
>at 22
>boomer
lmao at your life, you don't STOP at the START retard.

whats your job?

Okay, I have a question then. Also, I'm the guy that posted this Do you love her and want to be with her? If she wasn't pregnant right now, is the relationship good besides that? If YES, then maybe the solution is to get better income.

EXAMPLE...

I worked for many years in the restaurant biz as a cook/kitchen manager. The work was long hours, required me to work 2 jobs and the pay was shit. I was exhausted all the time. A day came where I couldn't take it anymore and while I was afraid to try a new line of work, I knew I had to.

Now I work in cellphone retail and had no experience before doing it. I got hired and faced my fears of it and it's been the best thing that's happened to me. I make 3 times the amount of money I used to AND work 1/3 of the hours I did the kitchens.

My point is, is if you want to be with her and change careers, would this be a positive thing for you? Less hours at work, more money to live comfortably etc...

cont.
When your Girlfriend inevitably fails at raising a kid because you didn't have the balls to own up to your responsibilites, and your kid ends up shanking another kid for drug money, I bet you won't even be brave enough to face the knowledge of what you have done. You'll either kill yourself like the massive faggot you are, or you'll take drugs to try to forget that your kid's life is ruined forever and its all your fucking fault for being the biggest shitbag in the universe. You'll probably run out of money to pay Carlos the heroin guy, and try robbing some poor cashier at a smalltime store. because you are still a massive pussy and a faggot you'll fuck it up and end up in jail, and before your son stabs out your throat with a toothbrush after raping your ass, you'll wish for the death, because you'll know in your heart that you fucking deserve it. Fuck you.

I'm IT for an airline. You can figure which out just by reading.
I fly for free over half the planet, and take trips to game conventions to fuck broads while I wait for my ex wife to get her fucking mind back.
I work with a certain... company in the Marines. We jump out of planes and shit. I do radio coms but am getting a lat move into intel communications because of my civvy background and 98 asvab score.
I also drink a lot. I just can't smoke weed cause it's illegal federally. But for a nice life sometimes you have to trade fun for security and comfort.

keep going man, im copying this shit into a file on my computer for when this all inevitably prunes and dies, even if i dont go through with most of it, theres some helpfull shit here,

I;m in law school rn but I inherited a large amount of assets including a condo valued at over 3 million in downtown vancouver plus investments
I could live off of my investments like I was doing for awhile but it got boring

abortion is murder and you have managed to lie to yourself about it, by selectively paying attention to evidence, so that you can justify tearing your children limb from limb because they are inconvenient to your opulent hedonism.

Sure. Keeping it all within the confines of personal wealth and finance? You want politics? Family raising? Auto-mechanics? Guide to the military? I got it all brah

yeah, totally inlove, shit was going good AF before this, planned on paying her way through college, i was going to pursue artsy bullshit jobs and take risks, now ive just got to find something more stable and buckle down to a job thats reliable and pays the bills. It would for sure be a positive thing though, ive got to change careers

sounds really nice user, except the ex wife part...

333 Sidney Belsey Crescent
Toronto, ON, M6M 0A2 (Jane St & Weston Rd)
$1200 Inclusive

ahahahh north york is shitty
better to get a place in Mississauga

Get a vasectomy. Oh, and FALCON PUNCH!

chill

Gimme Wealth and Finance + tips for a young soon to be dad, too much of a pussy to be in military, fuck politics, and i give no fucks about cars

Nice, nice, but if you're looking for fun and excitement sometimes you can't just look at the financial side of things. That's why I joined the Marines, myself. Even as an officer there's plenty of fun times and decent people. I'd suggest you look into it. Besides that there's hiking, mountaineering, all this good shit. Life's fucking awesome if you figure it out. Otherwise it's like playing a cool game but you don't have a controller and can just watch as you suck. So look at what's worth spending your limited time here on. I used to have a wife, but that's for another day. She's gone, and I'll have to wait until the next life to get her back, probably. For now I'll just chill this one out and see if maybe I can do some good, you know? You have the JD, figure out what sounds sexy and fun for you.

I was trying to save OP money on his current place and beggars cant be choosers. If he saves on rent, then he can bank it. Soon they will have enough for a mortgage. Paying far less in repayments than they do in rent.

It is, user, it really is.
As for my wife, well I had figured the love part out a long time ago, but she lost her mind when her friends gaslit her with LSD and coke. One day she'll crawl out of it, I'm sure. And if she does, maybe I'll have a wife and laugh at her. If not, maybe I won't and might help her back up. Depends on how soon she figures her shit out, but for now I'll let her live with her choices and enjoy paradise. But the woman I married was something else. Worth more than any money, any wealth could ever bring. I'd trade all of it instantly to live the rest of my life with her. I think she knows this too. But is either so far gone or dead that I'll never see her again.
But for now, I party and try to help people out. If I can help you, just let me know.

Ye thats a good outlook on things, sorry to hear about the wife.. I got cucked hard by my ex, I bought her so many stupid fucking things and all she would do is complain. If you ever get the chance I'd visit British Columbia, shit is so beautiful and the mountains here are amazing.
What Tesla you got?? I want to buy one in the future but I don't need a car at all rn
did she sign a prenup?? even though I'm in corporate law Ive done my research into marriage court

Sounds like a plan then man. You'll make it bro.

i appreciate you boss, didnt expect practical advice from Yea Forums tbh

I didn't want kids either. When wife got pregnant I had cold feet all through.

Now my kids 2 years old and he's the best thing that happened to me. When the world is shitty but your kid hugs you unconditionally with the purest love possible, that's when you know it is worth it.

Is your name Tim?

90% of my family is dead and I would trade a lot of my inheritance and shit for a good family.
doing mdma and banging whores isn't as fun as it used to be.

>now im going to have a dependant forever

psst... tax deductions and welfare activated when that lil one comes out. learn to use the system you have been paying for your entire life.

Wait till she falls asleep then run into the bedroom and shout FETUS DELETUS! Right in her motherfucking face

Like a 1 Bedroom in Apartment
270 King street
Toronto, ON, M5A 1K5
$1000 Furnished. This would save OP more than $500 a month in rent alone.
Not a problem, just helping where I can. Most morgages require 20% and repayments are typically $500-$800 per month (depending). Maybe an idea for the future, but any money saved now would be a help.

gotcha.
well, I covered all that I care to on finance. If you want to me reiterate the most important parts:
>get a job, any job, quickly.
>tech is a great career option for those with lousy pickings
>get your certs and any IT experience you can
>get your degree online, it's cheaper. Make sure accreditation is good though, and try WGU, I picked it and it pays off well.
>taxes are lower on capital gains than earned income. Try getting wealth from there, but set it up only after you have your basics and survival sorted out.
>ROTH IRA. ROTH IRA. ROTH IRA DONT BE STUPID, ROLL EVERYTHING YOU CAN OVER TO IT ASAP.
Now parenting.
I wasn't ever a father, but I did the role for some time. I had younger brothers and my father was an abusive loser. So naturally I became the head of the household when my mom was away working for us.
>patience
they're little retards, but they're YOUR little retards. love them and treat them well.
>giving a better life than you got
If you're a decent person, you want better for your kids than you got yourself. That means stable home, a car for the kid to get eventually, and parents that care and are there for them. Whatever that takes, whatever that means, do it and commit to it. You'll never have a better path forward to happiness than through that of your child's satisfaction in his or her upbringing. Save for maybe a happy marriage. She wants a kid? Fuck it, do it, make her happy, have a family. It's a fucking blessing your lucky ass has kids, don't let partying 30 year olds tell you otherwise. They'll grow up futureless and fruitless while you have the last laugh with a happy family.
>Culinary
I think every great home has great food. It's the little things like coming home on a hard day's work to a loving wife with a cooked meal. That makes struggling so much more motivated, it's what gives one drive. Let alone a smiling child's face who knows you put out for them every day.
I'll leave final thoughts.

rentals.ca/toronto/bradley-court-apartments This is on Dundas E
I bet OP works off of Queen so not the furthest commute

Believe it or not the model 3 does really well. I made back it's price and maintenance in 2 years renting it out. Now it's all basically income and a free rental car when I want it. I was gonna do another but the dodge charger always gets good rent, at better financial pictures than the other models for where I live. You could actually find out what part of town I'm in just from that alone lmao.

I hope everything works out for you in the end. Enjoy the ride till then

shit, thats a really good idea and Chargers are great cars honestly. Model 3's are so nice and ye I would assume there would be a lot tourists looking to rent cars out there too

good to hear dude, i hope it all turns around

nope

fair enough, if its there, might aswell use it

kek

bless your soul fellow toronto man

Not sure, britfag here, just trying to help. I have 4 acres of land, 11KM from Ontario. if OP were in a position to build a property for himself.

It's very simple friend. You kill the child. People do it all the time.

Cook some dinner for your lady. Drug her food. Once she is passed out insert a long object into her vagina. Insert it into the cervix. Let the object sit in the opening of the cervix until she miscarries.

Problem solved.

to the east or west? but ye it seems to be the new trend especially because cost of living is stupid in GTA

East. It is / was a dwelling, now a vacant lot.

mad lad

23 year old poorboy with no experience building shit, so nah, dont think i can build myself a house.

not to be a dumbfuck but wtf is a ROTH IRA and wtf am i supposed to do with it. Ive got like 7-10k saved at the moment so i can move funds around to do whatever. Investing seemed risky though, dont want to lose my cash right as a baby fucking appears into the world

Flat pack or mobile home?

Never considered it, just googled a flat pack, never heard of it before now. id rather not live in a mobile home but beggers cant be choosers, ill do whatever to get a bigger place to live thats stable

Flat packs are good. Stable and they are delivered and constructed for you. Typically here its only about 5days for building. Price for erection and delivery is usually included in the price. Just something else to consider.

WELP GF's awake now, going to make dinner and carry on with the day, This thread was WAY more responsive and helpful then i ever imagined. Thanks again Yea Forums. im gunna keep the thread open to see when it fully prunes how it all ends. Thanks for the advice and support Yea Forumsoys

I will check out BC, I've heard just as much from other decent people.
My wife was decent in the divorce. Just drew a lot of debt from me and destroyed my income, not completely bankrupt me. Could have done much worse to me. But part of her still loves part of me so I think that's why she wanted to be a good person.
She didn't sign a prenup, and we weren't married for too long but couldn't annul.
Any tips on earning the JD? I need to grab one before I head over to JAG to sunset a part of my career (12 years from now maybe, or less depending on the free time).

As best I can man, you too.

Tourism is the lifeblood of Hawaii. The neighbor islands don't do or look so great (except Maui and kauai, and Kona on the big island). But, where you can rent is where all the white people are. And it's decent living there, despite the politics and craziness over Hawiian nationals.

jesus loves babies stop being a self serving whiner and realize you've just received the greatest give you can receive

Attached: 1553687435702.jpg (899x689, 365K)

jesus isnt real

She had 3 billion men on the planet to choose from and chose OP, in a society where all the money concetrates on the top.
Men, that tart is stupid.
Either really in love, or stupid.
Either way OP, thats the way the music ends for most men. Your life is over.

Brethren, we gathered here today - to burry OP. He was a quitter while he lived, but then he took the 2nd and 3rd nightshift.