Ex gf tit thread

ex gf tit thread

Attached: flash.jpg (960x1280, 299K)

Hi user,

A few points:

1. This is not your "ex gf". In all likelihood, this woman doesn't notice or care that you exist.

2. If she does know you, she's already figured out that you're a bit of a fucking loser.

3. Fuck off with this cringe, you lonely masturbating embarrassment.

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
user

Attached: Google Search.png (777x857, 189K)

Attached: 4.jpg (1091x1863, 835K)

You actually think people who post their gfs and exgfs only do it ONCE? Its done regularly, over and over, and of course the pics get reposted and spread, you moron.

Hi user,

A few points:

1. This is not your "ex gf". In all likelihood, this woman doesn't notice or care that you exist.

2. If she does know you, she's already figured out that you're a bit of a fucking loser.

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
user

Name?

Yeah. Yeah, that must be it.

Attached: hurphurphurp.jpg (635x443, 40K)

Attached: 18.jpg (2320x3088, 898K)

I don't remember my ex's name, sorry.

Hi user,

A few points:

Thanks a bunch.

Sincerely,
user

it is. I can find my exgf's pics with reverse search on dozens of other sites, and of course on barchive from when I posted here. You are honestly too dumb for words, or a terrible troll. No one with any sense buys what you are selling :)

Attached: hurphurphurp2.jpg (635x443, 45K)

Attached: 20141213_230947-10.jpg (1197x1105, 268K)

Attached: 000.jpg (1280x956, 483K)

ITT: Lonely boys masturbate together.

this is honestly amazing to me, you honestly think its more likely people are getting off to posting random girls tits online and pretending they are EX GIRLFRIENDS, than that people are getting off on regularly exposing their exes? That actually seems a more likely fetish to you, the former than the latter?

Amazing. I hope you keep posting this lunacy in here, at least it'll keep you busy and from causing trouble elsewhere. Do it, respond to me with another post. I insist.

Whatever, aspy. I just want to gap to titties and share my gf's titties for other anons to fap to and you're ruining it for us. Now go fuck off.

atta boy
keep frantically hammering out replies

Attached: hurphurphurp3.jpg (635x443, 38K)

ya got me, you win

Of course you do, son. That's why you're here jerking off with 400 other lonely incel cringelords.

Attached: bro.jpg (641x389, 28K)

Attached: hurphurphurp4.jpg (635x443, 47K)

It's easy to type, and even easier to get you to obey. Respond to me again. It's hilarious how you think its any inconvenience to me at all to make you do what you're told :)

rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Again!

Attached: hurphurphurp5.jpg (601x443, 60K)

Attached: hurphurphurp6.jpg (601x443, 28K)

Attached: hurphurphurp7.jpg (601x433, 48K)

>wwyd?

I'd probably let her know that some socially-stunted sperglet she's never really noticed is posting her photos on the internet while furiously jerking his sad little dick off.

Aww... he got shamed into oblivion.

Meh, whatever. No one is forcing you.

Alright, enough of this silly bickering, I need context for this picture. Was this two straight kids who thought it was cool to share a picture, all close, with a condom? Like it made them seem like guys who get a lot of pussy and were oblivious to the homoerotic implications?

Or are these 2 young gay boys putting their sexuality up front?

Because one of those is dumb and cringey and one is actually kind of brave and badass if still a bit cringey.

Attached: hurphurphurp8.jpg (405x433, 60K)

Okay, I was just being a dick before but now I'm actually digging the evolution of your response pictures. Can it go deeper? How far can you take this?

Attached: hurphurphurp9.jpg (405x433, 73K)

If you're that much better then why the fuck are you on b? Just kys.

Attached: 4chan.png (872x400, 287K)

Attached: el76.jpg (1143x1848, 450K)

Attached: hurphurphurp10.jpg (405x433, 84K)

damn shes amazing

She's my gf!
I touch her boobies and everything!

Attached: average-b-user.jpg (430x311, 69K)

>amazing

She's ok, nothing special.

she's my gf
wwyd?
would you like to masturbate with me on kik while we type out fantasy cringe for each other?

i have more pictures for you to touch your penis to

bump

exactly what are you expecting is going to happen here?

jesus christ, you sad faggot

just google "naked selfie", jerk off, then get on with your fucking day

Attached: google-naked-selfie-hit-enter.png (1299x603, 1.1M)

was hoping you spergs had gotten bored and left

You'd better stay here and keep bumping. Don't let anyone tell you that you're pathetic.

10/10 you sure got me

Any luck making Yea Forums great again?
No? Kinda figured.

Yea Forums was never great lolololololololololololol

and yet here you are wasting your time

Yea Forums FIGHT

Attached: 4chan_argument.gif (210x172, 847K)

ac