Black Incel here

Black Incel here

AMA

Attached: 0d8.jpg (596x739, 23K)

no white wimmens for you haha

Attached: 1553368613588s.jpg (250x243, 9K)

if you could start the holocaust all over again and choose who goes in the frying pan, who would it be?

Jews again! or French

Chads.

Attached: 4L_UgvDBsGw.jpg (640x960, 68K)

I love all women.

I wasn't born in Africa tho.

Why does the black culture glorify crime? Why do they shun you if you speak properly?

Black incels don't exist

Do you think the black stereotype is true? I.e, black peoples like basketball, are aggressive, love watermelon etc,.
Also what are your hobbies?

Do you smoke weed nigga?

Attached: AINT NO WAYY NIGGA.jpg (600x671, 36K)

>Why does the black culture glorify crime?
*Black Men glorify crime
It's because they have a very primitive and warped view of modern masculinity. Why do you think "Fuck Bitches, get money" is a popular phrase. Also combined with having a lower I.Q on average.

>Why do they shun you if you speak properly?
It's a cultural thing. Much like if some white guy talked like someone from SoCal despite being from trailor park in the middle of the border between Northern Florida, Louisiana , and Georgia.

Are you kidding me? Ever see a pack of black females, they fight at the drop of a hat.

what do you get out of larping as black on Yea Forums?

>black peoples like basketball
Yes.
>are aggressive
Yeah, but then agian it's more of a cultural thing. Showing weakness, i.e. turning the other cheek, is considered being a pussy than being smart. But I'm sure it also intertwines with inate behaviors.
>love watermelon
Wait, non-blacks don't like watermelon?

>Also what are your hobbies?
Drawing, music, and I'm huge fan of marine biology. Oh and jackin' off too.

> Do you smoke weed nigga?
No. I'm pretty bland.

I am black.

They are a majority of the time verbally aggressive, not physically aggressive. Though ut can happen.

guess i need to ask again.
what do you get out of larping as black on Yea Forums?

Why is it easy to befriend and talk civilised to a single black but when you get in groups the bigger comes out. Why not change the culture if it currently attracts racism and hate.

Why do you spend all your money on big rims and expensive shoes n clothes instead of investing or saving it?

They do there are several generations of music unrelated to rap. Blacks created modern Jazz, Country, Afro beat and Motown. You're just a jew media whore.

You're not black

dirty nigger

Attached: 7aca16287465cb0c3abebe54bf97d41b.jpg (669x632, 167K)

Believe me now?

Attached: 03292019- 292.jpg (1774x1342, 217K)

is your jaw recessed

No. I'm black.

herenot in the slightest.

Attached: 1453607208266.gif (266x349, 1.02M)

Gonna answer???

Then you are just a brainwashed jew shill

>Why is it easy to befriend and talk civilised to a single black but when you get in groups the nigger comes out. Why not change the culture if it currently attracts racism and hate.
I personally don't do this. But I've noticed some blacks do this. But my best guess is that it's to show some sort of solidarity to the community. To let them know that you're still part of the group and haven't "sold out." But to be fair I've been around numerous of people regardless of cultural or racial background to who do this.

>Why do you spend all your money on big rims and expensive shoes n clothes instead of investing or saving it?
Because they never had anything growing up poor. Not excusing the behavior, but that's my guess.

How am I become deprogrammed?

Honest question and as an adult I expect an honest goddam answer

Do you genuinely believe you are 'unable' to get laid? Or, knowing the number of desperate fatties/uggos/wallers out there, do you believe your situation is a product equal parts of your own design and of things beyond your control?

Surely there are women out there who would fuck just about anything with a penis, and surely you could find one if you wanted

he's way too far gone and we both know it. lost cause, dont tell him.

How old are you black user?

Why you arr blacks so racist?

Just remember the word “Incel” is fake and grammatically incorrect, people who use that word seriously are low IQ fools.

>Do you genuinely believe you are 'unable' to get laid?
No. I don't believe I, nor anyone is an absolute perma-virgin. I don't believe in absolutes. (Depending the circumstances) I just believe If I were to get with 10 girls, regardless of who they are, 9/10 would probably decline, 1 would probably consider.
>Or, knowing the number of desperate fatties/uggos/wallers out there, do you believe your situation is a product equal parts of your own design and of things beyond your control?
Yes, but I've come to turns with my own faults. But that doesn't necessarily mean I would have to do a total 180 in what I'm doing.

Hows the weather ?

>Why you arr blacks so racist?
Every race has it's racist when you get down to the nitty gritty. Some are more racist than others though. I will give you that.

Its pretty mild.