stop posting your ex faggot

not my ex my current gf...

Attached: 04.jpg (467x867, 119K)

I'd cut those pine trees down and drop them right on her pathetic garden

haha fair enough...

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Kill it with fire

So....she teaches feminism?

Attached: 2687c4b6-265a-43b0-bf91-6d1b66985032..gif (960x722, 1.26M)

harsh
nope, history but she is also an advocate for women's rights

Attached: 07.jpg (243x640, 44K)

Needs to have the idiocy fucked out of her. You must not be man enough to make her a submissive bitch

Would love to hear how someone else would do that. I'm not man enough to make her a submissive bitch

Attached: 08.jpg (693x879, 525K)

Why is it only the ugly ones that are feminist?

no you've been posting her for over a year. she's gone bud. either move on or kys.

Does she complain about how STEM fields need to be more inviting to girls while spending her summers off on the beach while posting insta pics of wine?

Do you degrade her while you're pounding her? If not, that's a good start.

Kek. True.

The ugly ones always blame the other gender. Ugly dudes do it too. It's way easier than admitting you just got dealt a bad hand in the looks department and that's gonna matter in life.

lol not sure but not that ugly
nah man
sometimes, I pointed out the hypocrisy once to her and she got pissed
No but that would be smart, she gets mad if I start trying anything though and she finds lots degrading

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Teach her that women are to STFU and take cum. End of list.

She kinda hates, doesn't let me facial or cum in her mouth

Attached: 05.jpg (360x624, 87K)

I have just one question. Does she take it in the ass?

I used to teach. We were contracted to be there from 8am-2:40pm with a half hour lunch, 174 days a year (1073 hours a year + whatever I worked at home). Got out and went into a STEM field. Now I work 9-6 (1 hour lunch) 240 days a year (1920 hours a year + whatever I work at home). Hard to explain to some teachers the reason they're paid less is because it's a part time job.

Let you? Just pull out and do it brov FFS.

I've tried but she kind of squeals everytime I even try and get a finger in there
That would really make her rage haha
I should but she'd kill me...

Attached: 03.jpg (864x1103, 124K)

Most of the teachers were pretty dumb too and didn't realize that if the job paid a lot of money with the effectively 4 months of PTO, people way smarter than them would be competing for it instead of being things like surgeons, and they'd be out of ajob.

Is that pussy hairy?

Seems like your submissive. Fucked up.

kinda ugly doe