Why are most Scandinavians so cucked? What can be done to uncuck these countries? Are there any Norwegian, Swedish...

Why are most Scandinavians so cucked? What can be done to uncuck these countries? Are there any Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, and, depending on one's definition of Scandinavia, Finnish people that can comment on how your country is governed, and what most normal people tend to be like over there?

Attached: BlondHairedBlueEyedMan.png (650x530, 330K)

He is from Israel...

But he looks so Nordic in pictures from that video. It's a running joke around here.

I know, but the fact that he isnt Scadinavian really blows a hole in your argument you see. Anything else?

bumping for interest. Germany is also well cucked. And Canada, Oh Canada...

These nations have become beta-nations.

These "men" and these nations are somehow deserving to be taken over by shitskin savages. A cuckery of that level cannot be repaired, if you ask me.

Its funny that Yids look white yet hate being called white.

This guy looks like a typical Scandinavian soyboy to me, or an American one, or pretty much a generic Euro soyboy.

I'm part Jewish, and I look like Varg.

I beg to differ actually. Are you by any chance consuming your news from certain sources. I think its better to sample all the sources from the whole political spectrum to arrive at a conclusion for any matter. Thats my two cents at least.

If you reverce search you will see that in the originator of the video is indeed Israeli.

I'm German and I look like Andy Samberg

Probably the best places to live right now are somewhere in Norway, Iceland and Finland in terms of freedom, economy, quality of living, infastructure, agriculture and general safety
I wouldn't move to usa or canada because that'd be a downgrade

Attached: mww0lv95.jpg (1440x1920, 431K)

as a swede who's been to america i can confirmed that americans are far more cucked than everywhere else. Back home i can talk shit about niggers, shitskin immigrants, women, even in the workplace. American culture is litteraly built on the negro psyche. THe american istens to negro music, negro entertainment etc. They even talk like a negro, unable to keep their mouth shut to think for a second.

It's said that in a democracy the people are the ones who rule, but the people barely has any input on what our government does, our government listens to the EU and they do what they want. Many of us "normal" people / citizens don't like how this is being run. I believe that there is some cheating in the voting system, but idk. I just want to end the EU. Speaking as a citizen of Sweden seeing my country being turned to shit by the EU and my government.

Attached: members-of-eu.jpg (728x542, 44K)

In which ways are Canada and America downgrades from Scandinavian countries? Thanks.

>Probably the best places to live right now are somewhere in Norway, Iceland and Finland in terms of freedom, economy, quality of living, infastructure, agriculture and general safety
not the OP but he kind of already answered that

Thank you.

Americans believe in the constitution like they believe in god. Just because it is written down on a paper doesn't mean you actually have freedom or democracy. OF COURSE we don't have democracy anywhere in the world. 30000 families in europe own HALF of all industries. In europe we have no problem understanding that we are ruled by an elite. But americans can't grasp this.

Oh boy okay I'll list a few things
Amazing healthcare systems, free education and some of the best education in the world, stable economy, not very culturally diverse population, way less crime, way less murder, stays neutral in world conflicts except for Norway which is in NATO

OK, thanks!

Why Scandinavia?
Sweden is the only cucked country of all of them. Norway isn't even a part of Europe, they don't get immigrants.
Danish politicians hate immigrants.

Swecucks actually wants dirtskins in their country.
Also that guy is not Scandinavian retard.
Are you retarded OP?

Finland.
Happiest place on Earth, highesr rate of suicide.
It goes hand in hand.

Attached: 0661357712.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

>that guy is not Scandinavian retard
His beard is very blond, and he looks like a Norwegian cousin of mine.

Eurotrash
/thread

(You)

Attached: 1551503866536.jpg (720x942, 97K)

Attached: GO AWAY IRA.jpg (220x220, 7K)

>796174027
>COMING TO YOU LIVE FROM ST. PETERSBURG

Attached: 0Fbs9GN.jpg (790x1062, 80K)

I dont think Norway is that cucked, but Sweden definatly is though

>Norway isn't even a part of Europe, they don't get immigrants.

Norway is a part of Europe, but not the EU, and we do get immigrants. Please go outside.

Cuz all the sad people killed themselves

Because theyre brainwashed to believe jews are a race and religion. Even though its just a religion. Most jews are eastern European descended.