Yea Forums

Yea Forums,
Help me please. I have been trying to hook up with one of the hottest chicks i have ever meant. 10/10 material. We’ve been sexting and trading pics for a couple of months now but every time I mention we should hook up IRL, she curbs me. A couple of days ago she shared a fantasy of fucking a dude with a strap on. Of course, i told her i was totally down with that. (In b4 fag jokes). Now she wants me to come to her house Sunday, and says she’s going to go buy a strap on. Fuck... I don’t know what to do now. She did say she was going to eat my ass first. Da fuq i do Yea Forums? Pic of her girl cum

Attached: 5BFF76F8-F5C4-452B-A6CE-6204092ACD45.jpg (1200x1600, 126K)

Suggestions gets more cum pics

You're getting catfished m8

Stupid fuck

I have known her for years now. We just started texting recently.

Man the fuck up and dick her down when you see her
If you can’t do that then you deserve to get fucked like the pussy you are

Don't be gay go do it

So just try and get out of the strap on?

Don’t be gay.

Attached: D6FCFFBB-C720-4EC9-8409-BC0F3551F89B.jpg (1200x1600, 262K)

she is just not that into you man. it will not happen. stop wasting your time son.

getting strapped is heavenly.

That's a dude's hand. Have fun with "her" "strap-on"

Bro. Ever since the strap on has been brought up she’s been non stop texting. Talking about how excited she is and shit

No bullshit?

For real. But I'll be honest - you have to be quite loose to really enjoy it. Tell her to buy a small strap-on, otherwise she'll tear your ass open. If she really is 10/10 material, then it'll be hot as hell. Get a couple of drinks in you too.

No bro. I habe known her for a minute

Attached: A7BFD32B-D729-4C92-8CFA-ED1301AB0881.jpg (901x1600, 130K)

That’s what i was thinking. Definitely need a few beforehand. She said she was going to loosen me up with her tongue. She’s a freak for sure, and she would probably eat my ass first.

Yes, if the only kind of sex she will have with you is if she can do something that you don’t want it’s rape is it not? She will think she can disrespect and degrade you whenever she wants.
Don’t let anyone control you like that even if she’s a “10/10”
In my experience the hot ones aren’t all that fun in bed. Go for a 6 or a 8 with a lil extra thickness without catching a slam pig.

Right on. That’s a good thought

Post a more revealing pic of this lady so that we can weigh the pro/cons better. A picture of her wet hand aint gonna cut it chief.

She's FtM and has a cock, get your asshole ready OP.

Attached: E7EC0850-4584-4D1F-9AD5-F1749527C597.jpg (960x1105, 162K)

Man hand

No man. No real cock. I told her it can’t be cock like. Just a vibrator style.

coz shes gonna have fun toying with you, go for the sex if you're desperate but I'd steer clear

Lmao

This is your 10/10 ? Kek

She's banging other guys. You are fetish friendly fuckbuddy.

Sep.

i see a 5/10 at best

Attached: 1453805316500.png (291x287, 158K)

That's a man. You are being catfished. Enjoy a man fucking your arse. Faggot.