A black guy fucked my girlfriend and made her pregnant. what should I do now?

a black guy fucked my girlfriend and made her pregnant. what should I do now?

Attached: PG0431-0376-lg.jpg (800x1200, 125K)

Kill them both

Attached: IMG_20190309_124428.jpg (700x803, 67K)

Dump her ass unless you like paying for someone else's brat for the next 18 years. Fuck that!

Either get cucked like the faggot that you are, or dump the coal burner

kill your gf and crucify the nigger boi!

Barrel roll

niggers are well known for converting white girls by fucking them and breeding black kids. i said kill both of them! kill it before it lay eggs!

Fuck him and make him pregnant

> you
> gf

Come on, you're not even trying anymore...

Immediately stop calling her your girlfriend....

Laugh at her future being a single mom to a bugler and turn 360 degrees and walk away

Dump the bitch and let her enjoy her single motherhood.

Stop lying on the internet you faggot wannabe cuck

>>turn 360 degrees and walk away
Maybe he should turn 180°; 360° is a full circle and he'd be back in front of the hoe.

Attached: 7153065743.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

If it's true, leave the bitch. Tell her she can go and enjoy his ABSENCE.

post all her nudes then leave her. nice payback.

>a black guy tucked my ex girlfriend andade her pregnant. I might have caught aids from that cheating whore, where can I get tested?

I fixed it for you

These.
Don't be a step father cuck.
I can see adopting when you don't live with the shitty parents, but having to face that everyday...
Fuck. No.

Fuck, I fell for it... Can you even tell skin color whilst preggers?

You either break up with her or you accept fatherhood. If you try to get out of fatherhood, then you're fucked. Hell, she could be lying to you about cheating and instead you could be the father. She could've lied so that she could get you to say shit that could be used against you in a custody battle. If you try to get a girl to abort your kid, the courts WILL side with her and she'll get full custody and you'll be paying child support for 18 months.

The smartest thing to do is just accept fatherhood. Otherwise you're fucked. You should've manned up and not let someone else fuck her.

r/woooosh

18 years*

Fuck him and make him pregnant obviously.

>Anyone in this thread believing OP

This happened to someone I know. Married to an absolutely stunning Danish girl, bright blue eyes and blonde hair. 2 years married and 1st baby came out black. Turns out her cardio routine at the gym was just getting fucked by her gym trainer while he was at work. Which is funny because he was so proud of her spending so much time "at the gym" and coming home so sweaty and exhausted. 2-3 nights a week she was getting bbc

yes. everyone is believing in OP. only niggers disbelieve

New fag detected

if you have to ask

retard

Summerfag alert

Stop making things up and go outside for a change. Raceshilling is getting boring.

/thread

Stop lying?

what you gonna do faggot?

Leave her. It's not your kid.

Ubit sebya