I need tips to start a family

I need tips to start a family.
My brother just overdoesd on acetaminophen and died, my parents' been dead for years, I haveno one left in this world, never dated, never marreid or had any children, have no close cousin that I know of or anything like that
I'm afraid to die alone, Yea Forums, but I don't even know how to start finding a family to call mine
I tried tinder but I can't stand so much degeneracy, and grindr is no help because it's for homos only and you can't constitute a real family with gays
where do women usually go to, so i can find a quality wife? I'm too old for highschools or raves or whatever young people do

Attached: Old cartoon frog meme with gray hair 01.png (258x274, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/U3HKa5z

-w

Attached: 477868110419066900.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

How does a Discord help a man start a family? Isn't discord short for discordance or lack of harmony? Families need harmony

Bruderhof if you can get down with the J man

Otherwise Twin Oaks if you can stand hippies and polyamory.

Beyond that, couldnt tell you. I heard East Wind is kinda a shit hole but more based.

Jeez on Tylenol? How much did that take?
I'm real sorry to hear that though OP that really sucks. If you don't find relatives just try find a lover. Have kids, good luck.

>older single man obviously looking for a mate
>probably an obnoxious sperg who leers at women half his age since he's on Yea Forums
>no useful homesteading skills
Bruderhof or Twin Oaks would kick him out within a week, they're not idiots and they get freeloaders all the time

OD'd on goddamn Tylenol of all things?
Terrible fuckin' way to go... Yeesh.

"Bruderhof"
Isn't this german?
"Twin Oaks"
Not familiar with it, but I am not a hippie enthusiast and I don't think polyamory is acceptable or conductive to forming real families.
I found out it's the most common thing people overdose on. Wikipedia says over 100 thousand die of this in the United Kingdom for example. It's toxic above 4g per day or around 5 pills, gets worse around 10g or 13
He had 6.
I never approach many women, I never developed this skill. When I was a kid I went to an all-boys school, and then I worked in one of those fields with no females, from home to work, from work to home, and never managed to attempt much in-between. At least now I'm economically comfortable, but what value is there in that if you have no one?

Bruderhof has German origins but is mainly English now. Has some German speakers sprinkled in of course.

6 pills or 6 grams?
Hell, that was breakfast for me back in my pill junkie days...

starting a family is real hard, borderline un-achievable .

do enough drugs to make you forgot.
start with weed, then progress to acid then back to alcohol, alone like a teen, then find the combination that work for you with Shulgin's half dozen.

the only truth in this world, is that drugs will ALWAYS be there for you.

Are they like those Amish kids? Because I need some technology to work
Grams. Why did you take so much tylenol? I guess it's a lesser evil for young people.
This seems very unhealthy. Do you own a morgue or something?

move to san francisco

>Why did you take so much tylenol?
Because it had oxycodone in it and I was too lazy to do cold water extraction. Now I can't even have one drink without getting a wicked hangover, so there's that.

Get your liver checked son, this can be bad for you.
Seems like a bad place to raise a family, unless you're asian

Well, I've been clean for about 8 years now, so ...

Did you check it since then? These things might seem small in the moment but they pile on when you get older. It's good to get a checkup every 6 months, especially your pressure, heart, lungs and liver.
A doctor a day keeps the doctor away.

>80▶
>
>Are they like those Amish kids? Because I need some technology to work
>
>Grams. Why did you take so much tylenol? I guess it's a lesser evil for young people.
> (You)
>This seems very unhealthy. Do you own a morgue or something?
just a regular degenerate , barista, 23

>23
Don't go deeper and deeper into this dreadful night, son. This machine will keep turning even when all it's cogs rot, and then what? You still have time to change machines

It's spam.

just start using an actual dating website like PlentyOfFish or eharmony or match or.. there's a look. look for some. don't use them as a website to 'find true love', use it as a website to learn the soft skills of talking to females, because it obviously sounds like these mythical creatures have eluded you for years. learn what to and what not to say to women on these dating websites, eventually you'll reach user: become human and can use these skills in the Real World. hell, if you're lucky you might find someone who can tolerate you without even having to look in the Real World