Femanon here. won't get any tiddies so i guess that makes me mananon by default? ^^ either way...

femanon here. won't get any tiddies so i guess that makes me mananon by default? ^^ either way, i just wanna thank you for the 4 years i've been here. wouldn't call you friends, but i've always found an odd kinship to you all. so many sad souls that deserve better. you're not bad guys. i'm gonna plug in my noise cancelling earbuds and lay my head on the traintracks tonight. just wanted to tell yall you mean more than you know! luv yu

Attached: 611.jpg (396x452, 121K)

>femanon here
>no fits

Fuck off cunt, dont bitch out at the last second

Why tho?

If you do that, you are going to traumatize the train driver. He'll never forget the image of you coming into view in the headlights, him not having time to break, looking away from the window and shutting his eyes tight as the vehicle he pilots obliterates a conscious human being.

cause i dont see my life getting any further. im dumb, rely of my bf for housing, wont ever move back home. i serve no purpose?

Going to off self, but no titties... right.

why not try your best and see what happens? suicide is lazy

After high school, I was bussing tables for a while, and I started to feel this creeping despair, like I would never amount to anything. I was starting to get tendonitis from lifting things, I got home tired every day and had no energy left to live a life outside of work. I started to think about suicide then.

I started to feel dumb, too. It was just because I had nothing to think about. When I quit that job and started doing things I cared about more, it was like this part of me I never knew I had came awake.

You just have to find the right circumstances.

Hello there, bitch. Are you comfortable right now? I doubt it. Wrists and ankles chained. Gagged. Probably blind folded. You are disoriented and scared, too, I would imagine. Perfectly normal, under the circumstances. For a little while, at least, you need to get your shit together and listen to this tape. It is very relevant to your situation. I’m going to tell you, in detail, why you have been kidnapped, what’s going to happen to you and how long you’ll be here. I don’t know the details of your capture, because this tape is being created July 23rd,1993 as a general advisory tape for future female captives. The information I’m going to give you is based on my experience dealing with captives over a period of several years. If, at a future date, there are any major changes in our procedures, the tape will be upgraded. Now, you are obviously here against your will, totally helpless, don’t know where you’re at, don’t know what’s gonna happen to you. You’re very scared or very pissed off. I’m sure that you’ve already tried to get your wrists and ankles loose, and know you can’t. Now you’re just waiting to see what’s gonna happen next. You probably think you’re gonna be raped and you’re fuckin’ sure right about that. Our primary interest is in what you’ve got between your legs. You’ll be raped thoroughly and repeatedly, in every hole you’ve got. Because, basically, you’ve been snatched and brought here for us to train and use as a sex slave. Sound kind of far out? Well, I suppose it is to the uninitiated, but we do it all the time. It’s gonna take a lot of adjustment on your part, and you’re not gonna like it a fuckin’ bit. But I don’t give a big rat’s ass about that. It’s not like you’re gonna have any choice about the matter. You’ve been taken by force, and you’re going to be kept and used by force. What all this amounts to is that you’re gonna be kept naked and chained up like an animal.

Attached: a4j6j4d3.png (181x208, 54K)

Do it. Don't listen to any of these comfortfags... You are a bag of flesh and bones. A burden to anyone you know. Plug in those headphones and go lay your head against the tracks.

So ur gonna end it but no tits? Hopefully u dont go because there’s better solutions than doing that. Also if ur gonan end it anyways just post tits

>4 years
Fucking newfag get >>/out/

"just" in this case meant quitting my job. I have no idea what it would mean in your case. All I know about you is that you have a boyfriend, you like Yea Forums, you think you're dumb, and you refuse to move back home.

Were you sexually abused by a family member when you were a child? Maybe I shouldn't ask that question, but it's just the vibe I'm getting and since you're planning to kill yourself already there's no way I can make the situation any worse.

Cringed through that whole comment. you had fun? good for you, now fuck off.

where are you from?

Your gross. Like I grimaced when reading your post. How do you live with yourself honestly? Feel good telling a torturted soul to kill herself? Vile. Hope your edgei ess comes back to haunt ypu

You got everything to live for sweetie. If you were my daugther id hug the shit out of you right now. I have 2 of them already. Just tell me if you need a talk . Im here

please, please, please find some other way to do it (or don't do it at all). Train suicides are really mentally damaging for a lot of train conductors.

I don't know about your boyfriend or your family. They'll probably be traumatized. The train driver though? The train driver will definitely, absolutely be traumatized.

You'd probably cringe through your own mother dying. You are cringe. 18 btw to post here btw

You're probably not stupid, you probably grew up hearing all kinds of derogatory shit about women so you stopped believing in yourself.

Your purpose is as femanon so show tits

no one who's truly stupid would express thoughts like "I've always found an odd kinship to you all. so many sad souls that deserve better." That's empathy. That's humanity. You might have lost perspective but a lot of people are too stupid and shallow to think like that.

dude show your butthole or get out

While I may not be the most conversational person, I can send you pictures of dogs I meet while I walk around my town. I've found that in my worst moments, when I'm staring down my future, I find immense comfort in knowing that I can help others. Hell, I go down to the local animal shelter every other week just to take care of /provide skin to skin with newborn puppies and kittens. Like, I know that the people on this board are going to give me endless shit for that, but I'm just telling you what helps me.

Newfag gtfo