Donald just sold nuke tech to the guys who did 9/11

Donald just sold nuke tech to the guys who did 9/11

I'm not even trying to piss you off, that's just genuinely concerning.

Attached: cuck_sells_nukes_to_9:11_guys.jpg (1000x541, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/m8rpVSj

-rp

Attached: 535084363734319105.jpg (1242x2208, 182K)

Iran already has nukes. It's to deter iran, not out of some love for mudslimes

The Mossad?

Attached: 1540431254769-b.png (960x723, 676K)

no he didnt, stop watching cnn

failtroll

I'm more scared of SA than Iran

what about reuters?

Stop watching anything that isn't Republican propaganda.

Do we seriously want a nuclear arms race in the part of the world where an apocalyptic death cult was in power not long ago? ISIS literally wanted to precipitate the end of the world.

It's already started. Thank the monkey in Chief barry

Is ww3 coming anons?

Attached: 1552197215579.gif (221x360, 28K)

You do realize nukes were already in the middle east WAY before Trump became President right? No of course not, that doesn't fit the agenda

Pakistan, Iran, and Israel, right? And the entire world has been nervous about it from day one.

Oh, yes. Since back when his Israeli friends stole them from us. Not at all counter to the big picture "agenda," actually.
And honestly, rather have Iran w/nukes than MBS with nukes, any day. Fucker'd use 'em for 'reform' before you could say "Glass Yemen"

>Iran already has nukes
They don't, but probably are pursuing them thanks to Trump trashing the deal.

it's the one of the more cucked things Trump has done so far. Every US president has been cucked by SA, but it annoys me that working class conservatives seem to think Trump is special and different just because he pisses people off on twitter.

Well the world had to end sometime.

Jesus! You people want everything......>_>

It's out of love for money.

by the time they'll build nuke oil will run out and they'll get back to riding camels through the desert

He doesn't actually LOVE money- He just tells it that so it will piss on him in a Moscow hotel room.

When no US president has the balls to stand up to SA on anything, who's going to do to SA what we had to do to Iran to keep them from building nukes? There's just no way I can see us taking those kinds of measures against SA. One of the richest and most influential nations on the planet is going to have no problem getting nukes now.

Sweet, nuclear Wahhabism!

trump loves cock

Attached: cuck86766.jpg (413x323, 37K)

I've noticed that, the more helpless people feel, the less they care about current events.