How do I stop being a fucking pussy and talk to girls I find attractive in public

How do I stop being a fucking pussy and talk to girls I find attractive in public.

Attached: 6AD0C976-6FEE-4BBC-8822-A04FE83410D1.jpg (1920x1080, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/tZQQGX24Teg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't. You'll always be an obese, acne-covered white kid with social anxiety and low self of steam. The best thing you can do is just stay on this website and masturbate to incest and loli threads because you'll be better off away from innocent women who just want to enjoy their day.

I went from being a 22 year vrigin last year to having sex with 14 woman by the end of december

How so

You just do it. The trick is to not care about rejection and what people think about you.

See that’s the thing. I’m not obese, I’m not covered I acne. I am white. I’m actually pretty good looking I’m just afraid of the awkwardness of it all you know

Teach me

Attached: 1525852605919.jpg (1072x1920, 424K)

Dont think of them sexually, think you're friends but let them know you want more. Make eye contact but not too much, like for 3 secs then glance elsewhere nd back. Looking at their lips can help but do it correctly. Ideally when you start the conversation you want them to feel as if they're smarter, like "you look like you can hold intresting conversation" or sum.

What if they make eye contact first then look away awkwardly when I look at them? Is that a sign they’re into me

No they prob were just looking around, but this a good way to start cause they're at least acknowledging your existence

But then why did she look at me specifically lol. She also looked at me again when I was in another aisle. But I digress. What do I say

hows the STDs?

>ayy bby u wan sum fuk?
EZ P-Z, lemon squeezy my nigger

A girl you catch locking eyes with you and smiling is one interested yes?
I also think where they try to continue having conversation to you that is another one.
I'm not good with women but i notice these alot.

I cant tell what to say fucking remember what you talk about wit other people. Are you a baby? Do I need to teach you the English language

uhm by talking to them in non-awkward places like in places meant for social-interaction. Maybe you dont like a disco-club, but maybe there's a game-hall down the street and people like to go in there and you start playing games with random people and maybe someone might show up that you like and actually seems to find you attractive.

This.
For me it would for sure be college.

ideally, most of the girls that end up in stem probably havent been fucked yet.

Stop assuming girls want to talk to you in public and you’ll no longer be a pussy you’ll just be a faggot

Keep a few Xanax in your pocket at all times. That's what I do.

Exactly. Honestly it’s to the point where I just go to the classes I don’t even pay or register. The professors never notice

I tried doing this at a high school and got 20 years to life

Looks or GTFO (That means show us what you look like or this becomes a spiderman thread)

as a depressed 30 year old autistic piece of shit you literally need to kill yourself to approach people. Thankfully im in a shitty black metal band so i would tell them i play guitars for a band. just find some common interest. and fuck this alpha beta nigger mentality. you need to find an autistic faggot woman or one who would put up with your anti-social shit or that fucking relationship will go down to fire fast. Autism ruined my previous 2 relationships now im with a braindead autistic woman who likes larping and faggot shit like that and so far so good. we understand each other in the most gayest useless ways and its been almost 5 months and we havent even fought once.

Just fucking do it.

You'll embarrass yourself and be awkward and fail.

And then do it again

And keep doing it until you're good at it

Literally just fucking get rejected over and over until you stop caring about getting rejected and then you'll be so confident you'll have more successes than failures

Also go to the gym

Does the whole, Be chill and yourself while not looking like your approaching them for sex thing work. Does the pieces fall into place when just having a conversation about random shit eventually lead to sex?

Also can women smell desperation and men who want to fuck from miles away?

Just count to 3 and will yourself through it man

That’s cause you’re a dumbass.

My best advice for you is to practice, at first you'll suck and get rejected (maybe) but with time you will be fine, just practice and dont be afraid of being rejected, those are the best 2 things i can tell you, if you aproach a girl feeling scared of rejection then you already failed, keep in mind that she might be into you or she might not and go for it anyways
And yes they can smell desesperation so play it cool

I can talk to girls, there's a difference between that and managing intimacy.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You answered your own question.

Quit being a pussy be a man and go up and talk to her. What are you afraid of? When it comes to women confidence works miracles, you can be the biggest loser asshat but if your confident some dumb hot chick will fall for you

Fuck you m8. I'm prescribed it by my fucking psychiatrist. Without it, not only can I not talk to girls but there's a chance that I snap and start shooting up crank again

If I do this I won’t be able to think of what to say. This will make me extra awkward

eh, she's just looking, imagine if I thought every girl that smiled and said hi to me in public wanted sex with me. You have a lot to get over man, even if you start a conversation there's a 90% chance she was just being nice to you. If you really want to meet girls use a dating app like the rest of us or go to places to meet them. Running into mom i'd like to fuck in the aisle at the whole foods market isn't going to get you laid.

I tried going to a simple track n field event and had an angry looking teacher/coach and two counselors following me around like I was a sex offender.

Please don't shoot up anything kthnks

Women need context to get to know someone. You cant really walk up to a stranger at target and ask them out. You have to have a hook or a reason to talk to them. Honestly the easiest chicks work ar grocery stores and restaurants.

Fucked 2 girls I picked up at the same grocery store lol. One worked there and I asked her the difference between heavy cream and heavy whipping cream. We had a laugh and got her number.

Other one was another customer in the produce section. I asked her what to look for in a good zucchini vs a bad zucchini. She put one in her hands and had me feel it. We touched hands and then boom got her number. Fucked her that night.

Almost every woman in the restaurant business is a slut. I know a ton that are just friends if mine. Huge hoes.

Trips of the Beast. This guy is the Devil, I think we should listen to him.

Attached: 1449420309152.jpg (934x625, 60K)

now that i know how it feels im going to be gay from now on

Try starting with "Hello", you fucking moron

discord
(O)---|6|---(O)
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 6.jpg (384x362, 32K)

stop projecting you fat fuck.
you can be thin, have good skin and be average looking and still don't get pussy just because you lack the necessary social skills.

>self of steam

Watch this documentary on exactly this subject. youtube dot com slash watch?v=tZQQGX24Teg

You realize that nothing you do in life really matters in the end so why the fuck not

found the next sociopathic mass school shooter

I wouldn't shoot up a school

>found the next sociopathic mass (insert mosque/campus/event) shooter

ok fix'd

You just have to go say something, it's easy.

Realize it DOESN'T MATTER. Maybe it will be stupid and you'll never see her again. Maybe it will be kinda fun convo for a few min and then never see again. Maybe it will lead to more.

Don't give a shit about what happens and it's easy.

That's better. I like to have options.

you don't

This is the best advice ive been given so far

OP,

When i was with my dating coach, he made me go around and high five random people, woman and men.

When i got comfortable with that i started shaking their hands and asking for their names.

Then dates, Then fucking. Its alot easier to fuck someone when you know thier name. and use it everyday.

If you can't high five a person randomly and feel OK then u work on that until it becomes natural. There are rules people follow if you can figure them out then the skys the limit.

High five people lol what am I in kindergarten that just sounds like it would look so cringy and be an immediate turn off to any girl I do it to. I'm gonna try it tomorrow

don't follow this advice, you're going to get yourself punched or worse yet stabbed.

Getting punched and stabbed by high fiving people?

Exactly bro....your fuckin young....
Do this at least 2x a week and I bet by the time your 49...like me...

you'll have scored pussy from every race...and been rejected 3x as much....but 1000 rejections =333 pussy shots

Attached: TFKF0LS.jpg (597x446, 36K)

>self of steam
>of steam
>of
>steam

esteem. It's self-esteem.

Dude I'm telling you the moment I stopped giving a shit about everything my life seemed to get better. It's not better. It's still shit. I just don't care anymore. Booze helps.

Stop jacking off for one week

just do it? what have you got to lose?
>what if I get rejected?
you miss 100% of the shots you don't take

I would listen to him
Checked

This.
No fap makes you wanna get some real pussy for sure

I tell myself that and I still can't do it. Like I know nothing matters

you do something useful with your life instead of hanging out on here with a bunch of cucks. that might spark some confidence and maybe just maybe you might develop SOME grain of social skills.

you ask this dumbass brainless question.....okay cool....do you really expect a noteworthy answer from any retard on here?

unless ur a troll and rotting away in your moms basement picking your asshole jerking off to traps, you REALLY need to take a step back and re-evaluate your useless life

I mean technically speaking you can't miss a shot you don't take...just saying

Before you start any conversation always remember, you are assessing if they are good enough for you not the other way around.

This. Most are not good at anything instantly. Some have talent - others trial and error.

Actually, that guy that said nothing matters so just go for it was some good advice my guy

Just say “excuse me does the rag smell like chloroform to you?”

>Fucked 2 girls I picked up at the same grocery store lol. One worked there and I asked her the difference between heavy cream and heavy whipping cream.
> We had a laugh and got her number.
Had a laugh over what? Cream vs cream?

>Other one was another customer in the produce section. I asked her what to look for in a good zucchini vs a bad zucchini. She put one in her hands and had me feel it.
> We touched hands and then boom got her number. Fucked her that night.

Ok I’m honestly not sure at this point if you’re trolling or serious.

Dude. What the fuck.

You need to stop acting like you got problems and start focusing on the problems you ACTUALLY have.

In reality, find a chick your age that is single and either she'll want the Dee and go for you or she won't.

If she don't go for it, move on.

"B-b-but how do I figure out if she's single-desuuuu????"

Ask.

Repeat.

>How do I stop being a fucking pussy and talk to girls I find attractive in public.
Step 1: be attractive.
Step 2: talk to them.

Attached: Jerry.jpg (612x612, 106K)

You had one job.

youtu.be/tZQQGX24Teg

What the fuck are you doing?

>sociopathic
Most of the school shooters seem to be psychopaths faggot.

>When i was with my dating coach,
Your what??
>he made me go around and high five random people, woman and men.
He what??
>When i got comfortable with that i started shaking their hands and asking for their names.
So random stranger>high five>shake hands>ask name
Well nothing batshit insane so far...
>Then dates, Then fucking. Its alot easier to fuck someone when you know thier name. and use it everyday.
>If you can't high five a person randomly and feel OK then u work on that until it becomes natural.
Nothing about what you described is natural.
>There are rules people follow if you can figure them out then the skys the limit.
Yes and those rules include not high fiving random strangers and asking their names unless you have Down’s syndrome.

You can skip step 1 if your convo isn’t dumb as fuck
But I’d add step 3: money, even if you don’t spend it on them, they’ll smell it

Attached: 0BA496A5-ED74-4A43-848E-27B8F81DB005.jpg (800x1143, 974K)

How much did you pay dickface?

Get a cute dog, dress non autistically and look presentable. They will probably approach you. Or if they don't your puppy will approach them and it's less awkward to strike up a conversation. People like you are fucking niggers though. Just let these women go about their day without being awkwardly harassed by some desperado nigger virgin.