Am I weird? or do all of you think about this?

Am I weird? or do all of you think about this?
Sometimes when I'm out walking and I'm alone with another person infront of me, I always think about walking up and shooting that person in the back of the head. Lately I've been aiming at people without them noticing as well.

Attached: 20190318_214052.png (1077x750, 925K)

You're a sociopath and you shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Also you blacked out the glock brand on that G26 or G27 which shows me that you're a fucking idiot. There's no reason to hide anything other than the serial # on the frame and barrel.

Don't aim guns at people, the thing has the tendency to randomly fire

>hollow point
>for self defense

are you expecting to take out some swat?

Explain AR-15s

You’ll just wound with that 9mm so it’s ok

not OP but every non-retarded person carries JHPs in their pistols. If you're slinging FMJs they're going to go straight thru someone with minimal damage and you'll risk hitting bystanders.

location?

You... You shouldnt own a firearm my dude.

Attached: 1551723920054.jpg (296x260, 16K)

I hope you pick me user

OP isn't wierd he is a faggot

>being this stupid
what do you think hollow points do?

Attached: nope.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Attached: 55336.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Looks like a Glock 27

I just hope this dumbass is trolling. I'm getting tired of defending my rights and livelihood whenever the media decided to stop ignoring the day to day gang shootings and push 'the agenda'

I just use my balls, only pussies carry, they're far more likely to use it in anger than self defence, fucking love how retarded America is

dumbest comment so far

i was in the next theater over when james holmes shot it up, once is enough, thanks.

This, so very much this. Gun isn't a fucking toy. So what happens when someone you're doing this to notices and you end up shooting them? Give your gun to someone who has the maturity to have one in their possession.

I'm not, but I don't really plan on actually shooting anyone. The thought of thinking about how I'd get away. How it's odd to hold someones else life in your hands, with just morality and decency to hold you back. Is that makes any sense?

this is Yea Forums my friend

Not really. You're fucked in the head. Get help

You are having what is called ‘intrusive thoughts’. It basically means that you are too much of a pussy to do anything, but like to think about what would happen if you did.

pointing a gun at someone for no will get you landed in prison wether you pull the trigger or not, unless ur some kinda queer i dont think ur gonna wanna get pumped every night by some fat nigger just bc u like to point and daydream

Who knows. Maybe I'll walk behind you one day and prove your theory wrong..

>>hollow point
>>for self defense
>are you expecting to take out some swat?

check out this noguns

No guns or fudd detected

I guess from a philosophical standpoint its an interesting ponder, but that is damned disturbing. ESPECIALLY on Yea Forums, where active shooters tend to set up shop

hollow points are designed for unarmored targets. it enters and breaks apart within bouncing around all over inside tearing it all up. you probably should quit talking about shit you dont understand.

More important are those hydra-shocks? How does your glock feed them?

Pussy

This is the guy when the 2A defenders go 'mental health is the problem, not the guns!' that should have his guns taken away from him.

Naw 147s will fuck you up. I stopped carrying a 45 and switched to a 9 when they started making 9s that will open up right. I dont like the 26s but I have a 43

Isn't it? I guess you could compare it to owning a car as well, but not quite the same. Gives you a... feeling if some God complex? When I aim my gun at someone, a slight movement of my finger is what determines that persons fate. If they lived 20,30,50,80 years. I'm in control to erase everything they have experienced and memories.

What did you go see?

i also trained mma for 2 years, so im sure i could still beat the neckbeard off you, but for simplicity sake, i dont think im willing to let my survival hinge on what some sheltered kid on the internet calls me;D

I'm going with a 26 but I could be wrong looks like 9mm hydrashock

mods???

So the guy your doing this to, seeing your pointed gun reflected in a shop window, turns around and goes for your gun in fear of his live. Or goes for his gun. You in a panic blow his head off. "I was just imagining, I didn't mean to" isn't a defense. No one plans on people getting hurt when doing stupid shit and yet Rekt threads are overflowing. You hold other peoples lives in your hands every time you step into a car. You're fetishizing gun violence. Really and truly, pass on your gun and get some help.

Also random killing is nothing. Any nigger can do it. If you want to fantasize about getting away with violence stop being a coward and challenge yourself with a hard target.

I trained 6 years In Spanish and cant count to 8 in espanol

also batman, they had it playing in like 3 of the theatres, i couldnt tell you what else was rolling

i cant count past 3

Obvious bait.

What's your address?

yes, you should seek mental help or I at least hope you don't hurt anyone and are safely apprehended by the police. anything else is a danger to society from someone who can't control themselves and has no business owning a firearm.
my old friend was doing shit like this but with knives and now he's a felon, you will be too if not killed

That's fucking nuts man. No joke I started not letting my wife go to a movie without me after that shit.

I'll kick you ass.

Why? I'd kill you long before you got chance to kill me, so why?

You all got triggered. Such bullshit

Oh yeah? How you gonna kill me tough guy? I don't wanna fight. I just wanna hang out and give your punk ass some pointers, little pussy bitch.

Yep its bullshit same concept of the driving into oncoming traffic shit. No gun owner would post this anyways. And I would say maybe 6-7 people have pistols on post.

Dead nigger storage

Attached: 4U.jpg (2255x2010, 1.96M)

Kinda get your point, but I don't see myself nervously pulling the trigger cause someone spots me aiming at them. I'd run away most likely. IF I should, I'd take whatever punishment came my way

Put whole gun in ass or gtfo. Time stamp

You should NOT own a gun.

Are you fucking gardening? Wtf

Do you know how easy it is to get a gun license? Doesn't even come to close to getting a drivers license ironically. Thinking everyone who buys a firearm shares the same mindset is idiocy.

Do it.

And wtf happened to you striker guard did you fucking use it as a hammer?

shoot

Gun license? What the fuck are you talking about? Gun license? Fucking idiots on this thread

dumbass. If the police found out your location you would get committed and lose your gun rights.

Nope it's not at all and wtf is a gun license. 2nd amendment brah. Do you mean a pistol permit? Sorry my guy wrong dude to try and run with. driving is a privlage not a right.

Not if you're using a shitty little .9mil or a .380, all that going to do is piss a fucker off...

Attached: FB_IMG_1550965018134.jpg (552x538, 27K)

Digging holes.

it was super surreal i didnt even realize what happened until most of my theater was outside, we ran around the building and there were people like bleeding out and shit on the lawn and everyone was screaming and shit, i kid you not thats why i got a concealed carry, i moved to texas 2 years ago, i used to drive a dump truck, after the shooting my job got a contract to work on the new light rail systems they put in around the theaters area and it really messed with me seeing that place every day.

Glock QC. doesn't effect the effectiveness.

Hook, line, sinker and a bit of the rod too. :) Thanks for joining fellas!

nigger why are you wearing gloves

Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns.

Most people who CC are more likely to be level headed and NOT try to kill or wound someone who act stupid than just Charles Bronson that shit.

>why are you wearing gloves?
Cuz the comfy.

Yea fuck that man.I carry 24/7 at work and out with my wife and kid. I would never want to pull my gun let alone use it. I know criminals will always have guns and I'm crazy if I dont try to protect myself. God bless and I hope you can live past that. And the only thing I think of is the way some cops feel too

ive never worn gloves while firing my pistols, i think it would probably mess with my grip. i am however picking my ar15 up tomorrow from the shop, so maybe while im there ill get me some tacticool gloves to complete the look lol

i was jumpy for a while after but im pretty good now.

Okay.

This is b you faglord

That would be Trespassing.

tresspasser for the PC was a cool fps on the jurasic world

That's called a Glock Slide Cover Plate. Those small cut outs are for access to the firing pin and extractor plunger. It has nothing to to with QC like the other idiot said.

You're a God damn retard.

QC stands for quality control you stupid fuck head.

>doesn't know that the serial number is also on the slide, below the ejection port

What the fuck are you faggots going on about? All Glocks look like that.

It's also on the barrel at the ejection port and on the frame under the barrel at the front. So what?

Op should get a tax stamp for a suppressor.

you're welcome we saved you from Nazis raping your grandma.

I mean it really depends on the state tho. Texas : do you have a slighty functional pons - concealed carry. New jersey : are you law enforcement or previous military with extensive training and psychological back ground checks? Concealed carry. Some states have laughable requirements while others support your argument.

makes me uncomfortable an autist could be aiming at people thinking hes in control. If you had control you wouldnt be doing that in the first place. Now since we've determined your mentally inferior, and shoulndt have access to guns or sharp objects, whats stopping your brainlet ass from clearing the weapon or ensuring the safety was on in the first place. It is way too easy to get a ccw

60 bucks and a background check for ga. Even asked is that it.

Fuck off, not in the shitty town of >commifornia

>60 bucks for your 2nd amendment right
>hurr durr is that it?

just means youre white

the ol "it's too easy" when you probably have no idea the requirements of getting a ccw