You have to move into a neighborhood where one these gangs have their territory. Which one do you choose?

You have to move into a neighborhood where one these gangs have their territory. Which one do you choose?

Attached: 1478213599-8333.jpg (1551x567, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nqgO7-fRiXg?t=461
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers.
They at least will just kill you straight up.

The cholos will skin you alive with broken glass and pour muriatic acid on you after raping your family to death in front of you.

I have dark brown hair and eyes, I could probably pass for a cholo, so I'd choose them. there's no way I could pass for a nigger

Good point!

the niggers, at least they're predictable.

This

I'd choose the Hispanic gang hands down. They're ultra violent, but they leave you the fuck alone if you arent fucking with them, plus they have dope parties and celebrations with good food and no body ends up shot at the end of their parties. If you have nigs they dont care if you are the kindest neighbor or considerate, they'll break into your house and rape and rob. Plus I guarantee the Hispanic gang has day jobs and their yards are usually immaculate. Nigs just sit around all day half stoned and thinking of ways to rob and steal.

Although I feel like the niggers would be a daily nuisance, chimping around and fucking with random people. Whereas MS-13 more mind their own business until you give them a reason to chop you up; which shoudn't be too hard to avoid.

Based.

what it really boils down to is do i want the price of crack and gas station food to lower in my town or do i want the price of cocaine and tacos to lower

gonna have to go with the cholos

You've got a point.

PICK A GOOD COMPUTER TURN IT INTO MILITARY COMMAND AND EXECUDE SHI8T TIER HUMANS THEN HMM IMPREGNATE THERE SISTERS I GUESS THERE WOMEN ARNT FUCKED ARNT FUCKED ARE THEY ??

Black gangs because they are so articulate.

>youtu.be/nqgO7-fRiXg?t=461

I mean, who wants to get it on with this fine latina pussy going around these places

Attached: baW3vUIb8s.jpg (500x681, 91K)

This...

Attached: l-10.jpg (600x896, 76K)

I'd prefer niggers. honestly.

...or this.

Attached: BARRIOGIRLS.jpg (600x450, 41K)

the Crips. They'll bring a good fried chicken joint into the neighborhood too and who doesn't love fried chicken.

The spic gangs are straight up crazy

niggers are safer than Honduras gangs. Niggers can be reasoned with to some extent. Those fucking tribals will kill you as a joke.

I will never be this poor.

I am going to hold it down in my posse because you know the suburbs keep it real.

Attached: 20121031_zaf_s123_002.jpg (978x652, 212K)

The time that they spent on those looks is actually quite impressive. I'm impressed.

i'd stay with the black fellow men.
Why?
'cuz they know how to smoke weed

WHOOP WHOOP

I wouldn't call them that. Hiding behind a keyboard may give you a false sense of confidence in a dangerous war.

Attached: vc-copy.jpg (640x296, 61K)

Attached: mexico-drug-wars2.jpg (400x253, 25K)

Attached: dsc018714.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Attached: masacre2ben2bel2bsalon2bde2bfiestas2bitalia2binn2b8.jpg (600x450, 66K)

So who is up to join a black gang and go against latinos?

Attached: a1161818509_5.jpg (700x700, 91K)

Attached: victoria-6.jpg (640x476, 71K)

Attached: the cartel wars mexico.jpg (602x423, 52K)

Attached: mexican_drug_cartel_deaths_007.jpg (600x450, 50K)

Attached: c1ee0ac11129788f02ab636fc575ed6a.jpg (736x552, 62K)

Crips cause I'm a nigger

Attached: 10c.jpg (608x331, 163K)

Niggers will kill and rob for fun, cholos only fuck you up if you fuck with them.

When niggers kill, they just kill ya though, the cholos will make you regret ever being born.

Respect yourself even if you don't respect others. Clearly not everyone deserves respect just from looking at this thread. But you always deserve respect from your own self.

Attached: Michael-Jai-White-That-Grape-Juice.jpg (800x1024, 144K)

Arian Brotherhood
also would join.