Be me, autistic italian boy

>be me, autistic italian boy
>have a crush to a very cute asian girl that goes to the same school as me
>I am a shy guy
>I am in conflict with myself but eventually i managed to ask her for a date
>We date at a restaurant
>She says that she likes to create videos and put them online
>Date was shit. I didn't know how to entertain her and there were a lot of silence.
>she often tries to break the silence asking me random questions (hobbies, etc..) but autistic me only answers with one-words answers
>she tells me about her hobbies, one of them is to create short videos on YT
>She talks about herself
>Date was shit. She was the only one talking.
>Next day I found out her username on YT
>Ask her out again for complimenting with her for her videos
>She rejects my invitations saying she's tired and other excuses
>I insist and invite her in one of the best restaurants in the city
>She doesn't want to
>Repeat ad infinitum but to no avail
>one day I see her at school talking with a fucking idiot mr. muscles.
>it's fucking unfair. He is the most stupid guy of the school.

Fuck this girl.I wanted to make her happy but she rejects me over
a neanderthal gorilla only because I am shy.

I hope you help me to restore some justice! please downvote all her stupid videos!

Attached: fuckyou.png (1027x699, 352K)

bumper

bumpbump

Attached: 1546210319970.jpg (493x197, 98K)

BUMP
please help me

BUMP BUM;P

fight the muscle kid if youre a man

upvoted.

You nigger

>she rejects me over a neanderthal gorilla only because I am shy
More likely because she wants a gorilla. That's her problem, not yours. It's difficult, but learn to move on. It'll happen again, this is training.

No. I think she will understand who's the most suitable person. Tomorrow I will give her some flowers ( i know she likes tulps) and ask her out again.

>rejects me over a neanderthal
Can't say I blame her he has a sense of humour at least.

Attached: 1551907277373.jpg (515x482, 73K)

Upvoted as well. Fuck that autistic OP

Go to gym, you faggot!

Attached: whenWhiteswereWhites.jpg (960x766, 140K)

you need a quick solution and its NOT asking her out.
there is a small possibility left but its NOT asking her our rn. trust me.

if you really want her back and you got some balls. do this or comparable.

hand out the flowers, straight and narrow. no hello, no intro, no anything.
only look into her eyes. serious face.

tell her in a SINGLE sentence that you enjoyed the date but you were reserved because you are a shy guy. if you do not feel secure enough learn it by heart. break eye contact AFTER finishing.

dont wait for any answer and say bye.

best would be to do it right in a crowd of people, if somebody listens, dont care.

and then wait for her getting bored over the 'muscle'.

nypa

upvoted and subscribed.

actually i didn't enjoy the date. I never spoke a word and just made the whole thing awkward for both of us.

so... because you're an autist beta, you want to call in a personal army request? fuck off

Plot twist: OP is the content creator

So what? Maybe she’s into that kind of guy. Just like you are into this ‘cute Asian girl’. Having an interest doesn’t have to be mutual.

Just don’t force it OP, move on to some other things. Women come and go don’t make it your priority, trust me once you start dating and get into long term relationships, you will miss your old single life

do you want her back or not? maybe you should start to ask you that question first.

and as she told you about herself it does not went that bad id say.

oh and DONT hand out flowers before schools end. otherwise shell throw them away, as she would have to take care of them while the lessons.

just use your brain.

i want to make her feel bad for a while and to show her that i'm the only one to appreciate her and her videos.

No, no you are not and you are not responding level headed. What makes you think you are so special, and that she simply doesn’t see how much she is missing out. Maybe she is just not into you. Wtf is wrong with that? God, imagine all guys acting like that. We ladies would have no peace

I'm the only guy who has some brain in my fucking school.
All other guys just try to get muscles and to wear trendy clothes. They look like stupid clone-robots without any personality. I hate them all.
Tomorrow i'll give her flowers and show how much I like her.

get fit, stop being a flimsy faggot.
you have to actually look good in order to turn her on

We are not your personal army, faggot. Try not being an autistic retard and blaming others for your problems.

You feel better than others. That’s never good, and at the same time you feel angry because you can’t seem to keep up with them on the social level. Everyone is different. Learn to treat yourself well, seriously. And you’ll see you’ll be bothered less. I wish you all the luck if you decide to bring her flowers, that takes some balls. But if she says ‘sorry, I’m not interested’ don’t fall back in being angry, you’ll be alright

OP here! need more downvotes. please share the thread around.

Can't get fit. I'm not into this stuff.
it's wrong because i'm better than the stupid muscle robots

You had your chance you blew it, move on, otherwise she will tell other girls you are a fucking stalker then you really will be fucked.

Take your lazy autistic ass to social activities and learn the art of conversation you fucking Neanderthal before you critique other people's abilities. If you cant speak to pretty girls you sure as hell ain't ever going to fuck them.

Italian... Shy... Fake

NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO BE ATTRACTED TO YOU.

Get over her and try again with another girl, and learn to take no for an answer & move on.

>knows he's autistic
>STILL gets a chance with girl
>Absolutely fails to even maintain the shortest of conversations
>Leaves girl having to do all the talking
>Is surprised she didn't want round 2 no matter how nice the restaurant
What the fuck was the point of this thread? You already know you suffer from actual Autism. Fortunately for you this thread is filled with other young anons who also suffer from the Autism.

Attached: 1439928896097.gif (338x180, 1.42M)

Even Italians have shyness u know...

I hope you never spread those autismo genes

autism wins again

Attached: wedidit.png (1451x761, 305K)

Your only chance is to ask her out on a date to a strip joint, tell her you own the place, you have a dark side and you need to show her some of the crazy shit you get up to when you're not being an autistic halfwit.

tsk tsk

Look boy muscles dont make someone better or worse but thinking that just because "You are nice" that girl owns you a second date (and not just that girl any other girl) dating, getting laid and having relationships its something that goes beyond being nice try using tinder or any other dating app at learn how to be less shy and in some moment you will be able to do pretty much what you want with any one trust me.

This but I think its a troll

wediditreddit