Need some quick advice Yea Forums...

Need some quick advice Yea Forums. I have pretty bad cocaine psychosis even after getting some sleep and I have work in an hour. All my co workers could tell that I was fucked up last night and now I'm paranoid about going in. Do I call in sick despite the fact that I'm already in trouble for missed days and am in severe debt? Or do I go to work fucked up and try and seem normal?

Attached: drugabuse-shutterstock220086538-cocaine_feature_image-cocaine.jpg (500x335, 78K)

>go to work fucked up and try and seem normal
Do it

Attached: 99465274874.gif (501x251, 1.41M)

the othernly orher hand

Do some more coke to wake up. No such thing as coke psychosis unless it was laced with meth and you said you got some sleep.

Call it what you want but I Know I feel brain blasted, paranoid and twitchy and shit, and I know it's from the coke.

I was addicted to coke for 2 years, if you think you can focus enough to drive your car then you can probably make it through a shift of work, though it won't be fun. The real problem you need to face is cocaine itself, until you quit FOR GOOD you're life is going to be full of problems and stress. I promise you.

I did over a gram over the shift all coming form 3 different people so who knows what I snorted, I'm not supposed to feel like this.

keep on riding man they will know if you dont shown up

Attached: e2cb4c890f29e886c847be30ad935006.jpg (600x850, 169K)

Do some more. Don't be paranoid say to yourself. Take some more to do on breaks or in between. If anyone asks you to talk say I'm busy and I'm not feeling well but I didn't want to miss work and I don't feel like talking. Coke is fun I would so go to work coked up and do in between and on breaks. Don't be a bitch user

bolivian here i can tell you never did real cocaina that shit makes your heart go fast as fuck

I don't drive, I car pool with a buddy so I don't know if I could or not. My biggest worry is the hyper self awareness that comes with worrying if everyone knows. And yeah I think this might be my wake up call.

Yes I have I done all sorts of coke mostly pure as shit. I've done shitty coke and I've done laced coke before with synthetic coke. I know coke. I also used to sell it. And yeah so what's your point

haha maybe pure for your american standars the real shit can give you psychosis for sure my friend killed his pregnant gf on a crazy binge

It just rebounds too fast, I'll get like 30-40 min of a fire high and then I'm pacing around with the unescapable feeling that I'm being watched. I'm thinkin' about upgrading to speed.

Sounds like it doesn't matter what you do, you are fucked in every dimension. Why strategize, when the mind trying to is so bent out of shape.
I love how you don't even mention getting counseling, let alone giving up drugs. it's like you're 100 feet under water with no air and asking for advice whether you should watch TV or meditate.

No it can't. And your friend was obviously on something else or other shit. And people can have dormant mental illness that won't come out until they do drugs even weed.

Bitches handle your drugs I do coke, heroin, pills, drink, smoke weed, smoke cigarettes. And I can do all that in 1 night be fine.

Do more cocaine so you feel better, then go in work again

yeah he mixed san pedro weed pure cocaine(coca is legal here in bolivia) and alcohol crazy fucker

‘Fine’

The thing is I'm not even addicted, I don't think "damn I need some more right now and I'll do whatever it takes to get it" I just do it cause it's offered to me honestly. I have depersonalization, 11/10 anxiety, crippling depression. When something is offered to me that makes me feel different, I'm taking it.

go to rehab. your life is about to fall apart

I used to shoot coke for hours and go to work and be fine you need to lay down and chill for an hour and let your body come down easy

What does shooting it feel like vs smoking or snorting.

yeah you can do that easily when youre young.

let me guess you are < 25

have you ever met anyone in their 30s and 40s who do all those things and don't look like a total strung out tweaker? thats because they dont exist

you shouldnt be doing stimulants of any kind with 11/10 anxiety, all stimulants do is create anxious pathways in your brain. Like the kind you are manifesting right now

Just tell them you haven't been getting much sleep and you've been under a lot of stress at home, that should explain the strung out behavior. Also maybe stop doing cocaine.

Attached: 0082.jpg (614x800, 188K)

Wrong I'm 27 and I know a girl she just turned 30 ish she is still fine as fuck. She gets carded when she gets cigarettes sometimes.

Eh I think you might be right, I feel like after my dad over dosed, I've been on a path of self destruction. I can't shake the feeling that I'm just a piece of meat in suspended animation, none of this matters. I say that but I'm still too pussy to kms.

Call/mail in sick. Ride it out for a bit, try to hydrate and sleep it off. You'll feel better tomorrow. Don't worry about it.

Take 1 day break. Get enough sleep. Stop doing cocaine.

oh man, 30 you say? holy shit well she has a good 2 or 3 years more to do all the drugs she pleases before her face turns into an asscrack! good find !

youre still a naive fuck.

Smoke some weed man.
It'll at least chill ya out a bit.
Worst case, they think you're baked.
Better than thinking you're tweaking.

Go fuck your mother, you nigger sucking super nonce

Also I don't drink much anymore unless it's a special occasion or smoke weed or do cigarettes anymore at all. but I still do pills sometimes. I do coke and heroin mostly. The girl I know still smokes cigarettes and just does coke and heroin as well. And again she is fine as fun.

That's what I want someone to tell me, that's my escape right now, when I'm being backed into a corner. But this voice of masculinity keeps telling me otherwise. "don't be a bitch, go to work, all your other co workers are fine, your gonna get fired if you call in" This is a problem only an exit bag can fix.

Nah she actually looks hotter since she had a kid not too long ago she doesn't take care of because she loves partying and I do too. Lost all that baby weight quickly and new hair new tattoos. She's fine as hell and I'm sure in 3 years she will look similar by like 39 40 if we do that all the way up till then no breaks I will agree with you. We will both look busted up

its called the comedown bruh

get some benzos down you

It's not cocaine psychosis it's staying up for 2 days straight that makes you start to hallucinate

Been there, done that, almost died. I would recommend anyone try it, but the near-death experience gave me a new will to live and control my consumption

I've shot before and holy shit dude, i couldn't unless i had some heroin to come down

It feels like going from nothing to the highest you've ever been in .5 seconds it's nuts and dangerous so easy to OD

Get some CBD, it's antipsychotic.

You can definitely get psychosis from cocaine.

Yes. I can’t even take a low dose of adderall without feeling fucking bad after.. stimulants are NOT for me. Opiates on the other hand...

it has literally nothing to do with cocaine. you are just a dumb piece of shit who doesnt get his life together even without drugs.

man the fuck up, try acting like an adult for once and stop having fake anxietys. nobody notices if you are on drugs, hell, noone fucking cares about you pathetic loser.

stop doing drugs if you cant handle it. now go to fucking work, faggot.

You're probably on the verge of losing that job anyway so you're damned if you do, damned if you don't. Hopefully this is your rock bottom so you can get off that shit. I've experienced psychosis and you can't "act normal". The fact that you are having a psychotic episode should be a warning sign that you are developing a serious drug problem. I am not going to attempt to be edgy and say "do more coke and go to work" because you need some reality to sober you up before the consequences of your drug addiction get worse. I hope you find the desire to change because no one can give that to you.

call in sick and get some xanax, olanzapine etc for the next time