Why is there no law board on Yea Forums?

Why is there no law board on Yea Forums?

Regardless of whether certain individuals face legal issues or not, the (anonymous-ish) discourse that a law board could facilitate would be extremely valuable to the community.

In addition, this board could spur further interest in area of law and the knowledge of one's legal rights in the greater interwebs-going community.

Of course, it will also be a great place for crackpot self-described lawyers and such to rant about their obscure legal theories and blow minds...

This is just a thought of mine...

Attached: law.jpg (534x401, 24K)

I think it would be dangerous, actually. There are serious consequences when wrong information is acted upon. Kind of like creating a "home diy surgery" board

Because our legal advice will always be "kill yourself".

Kekboys take advice from here all the time on stuff that often gets them hurt or killed anyway, why not let them have legal advice thread, thin the herd.
It should just have a disclaimer like other shit

trying to get legal advice from anyone you dont know for a fact is an actual lawyer is incredibly idiotic. almost all defense attorneys are willing to give free legal consultations for any questions you might have.

so you explicit admit you just want a board to exist purely for malicious purposes

Ask random people with anonymity on the internet for some advice. Yeah, I wonder what could go wrong.

what? I can work out of here this way. I divorced you this morning fron that guy, out of here.

How do I avoid jail time with assault in the second degree?

Its more for the Theoretical and hypothetical than actual retardation but retardation will occur

>High-powered lawyer here
>Yes, if you do call "shotgun" and it's not obeyed, you can legally kill someone. But it must be with an actual shotgun.

The jail sentence is three days max for that. Juat argue it in court with on prejudice the suit was a certain aspect...I can't recall immediately and that there is no pundit. That's reparations.

otherwise is a plaintiff for excuse and they better be there. No repeating ands. I'm a Judge. Capital J.

Really 3 days max? But the other guy went to hospital. Also what's the max sentence then for armed robbery or strong armed robbery

Thank you, I allways wondered about that one.

An example of a interesting legal debate ...

Many cities ban the posting of for sale signs in cars parked on the street ...

This seems to be a clear violation of freedom of speech, and still has not been decided once and for all by SCOTUS

And really fucks poorer folks who really need to buy and sell used cars to get by ...

That guy is an excuse to talk more for court time, they practice on that. The thing about armed robbery is that theres no excusing it. Wink wink. Dont repeat me what i say though. You need altercation, thats x++.

You're welcome. Oh and the small caveat to it is that if it's done within the Memphis city limits, it actually doesn't have to be a shotgun. Any firearm will do.

People ahead are just leaving numbers on it instead so the cops wont pull them over to ask for it ahead of time or rape. Literally.

I fought the law and the law won

Strong arm you just use a lead pipe or hit someone from behind

That's all a lie
You should sue Emma Rohan for lying to you a out legal advice and i'll send affadavit to my court for you when I relalize the aspect through court. She has cleared a million and wants to quadruple on pundit. Cannot accept that much. You can take a million I mean. Court costs hit the roof to Trump campaign for my service, though. You just paid for court through to me that you do.

and then you die in prison for breaking a sense of offense into the spine. Thats way illegal. sje them for coffee woth blood in it, I know it does. Courts for Lenin Marty Chavez, Yes, really. We wrote affadavits, not sign on release. Don't stalk me anymore, you crazy. Reddit has billions, make reparations, I can sign law.

I don't trust your legal advice.

lel stop stalking before they out you in for malpractice. That wasn't advice. They call me 'elitist'.

dont forget to vote trump

Or retarded

Is it illegal to spend foreign money that works in US coin machines? Or if it works use any foreign currency to game US machines

Attached: 4341280286.jpg (1514x1624, 191K)

Don't get caught. Innocent until proven guilty. Lay low until they can't do shit. A bitchass punch is not a charge worthy of a felony.

Better yet live in Mexico

There are no extreme punishments there

Bullshit I spent months for a misdemeanor