What would you do with a million dollars?

What would you do with a million dollars?

Attached: millionfckndollars.jpg (1220x762, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=u5BMl5lZeFg
youtube.com/watch?v=K5_S8nn0rz4
youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM
youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

burn it

Half in real estate, half in VTSAX

Hookers and blow

Spend half of it on hookers and drugs. And the other half I'd waste

Put it in the mattress

Live the same boring life i have without worrying of any problem, already have a home and dont like waste money on stupid materialistic shit or fancy food so making maths could do well for the rest of my life with it.

invest in retirement

>What would you do with a million dollars?
Retire early or invest it in something I know would give me back double what I put in and make more money.

the real question is:
What would you do without any money??

User it to gain the knowledge I need to grow it, then invest whatever is left of it so I never have to work a day in my life ever again.

Yes, but exactly what would you invest in?

take a picture and post in on instagram

RETIRE!!

Attached: 1553652310743.jpg (280x250, 7K)

you do realize hat ironically once you have a million you dont need hookers. well not in the normal sense of the word

the absolute state of Yea Forums

Build a few fueless prototypes, like fueless vehicles, boats, drones, etc.

Then patent them & sell the licenses.

Save all of it. Work hard for 4 more years retire early buy anyone I love and cares about me any gift they desire.

literally nothing ever again.

i would sell it for 2million dollars

Buy a shit ton of OSRS bonds and finally get a T bow.

Buy 15 teenage girls and cum in a different asshole each day while

beyblades and yu-gi-oh cards

Invest it

Hire Chinese hit men to handle some shit, save the 990K thats left

based

all in on BRK.A

Attached: berkshireboys.jpg (1910x1000, 222K)

Two dicks at the same time, man.

A million isnt that much money anymore. For example my financial advisor told my wife and I that we will need approx. 4 million to retire by 60 to keep our current standard of living.

We live in a nice neighborhood but we arent rich by any means. Adjusted for inflation I'm afraid 1million to retire on just isnt enough.

Take the million, invest it in index and mutual funds through a managed portfolio, wait 30 years for it to turn into 6 million.

buy a million plastic spatulas from the dollar store

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Then sell them all for $1.01, go back to the store and buy 1,010,000 spatulas and repeat until you're bored

This

Use it to hire paramilitary forces to get rid of niggers. Send those rank fucks back to Africa since they're so proud of their culture.

Assuming that it's $1,000,000 after taxes?

>buy a house in a small modest town
>buy a decent used car no more than 15yo
>look into investments, stocks, etc
>purchase better digital art equipment
>continue my adventure into drawing smut for my fellow disgusting anons

Splurge on some grammar lessons though, meng.

buy an assload of garages, rent them out and retire.

based

Attached: image.jpg (708x847, 224K)

Well, what would you do?

I am trying to figure that out because after bills, I have no money. A few bugout plans are cooking though. I might go back to college and live off the student loans while building myself up. Or, I might just dip and travel the country/world for cheap in my van while making money online or with random restaurant jobs.

Only a million? Use it wisely, maybe go back to school and get another degree.

If I had stupid amounts of money I'd build a castle.

Would you also like a scooby-snack? You've solved the mystery!

Invest about $800,000 of it.... and party/vacation with the rest.

you can find that in any alley for the cost of some crack.

buy a decent house in some other state
live modestly and happy with no worries for the rest of my life

expand my ebay store with more inventory

life long ticket on a cruise ship

You could always build a castle out of heaps of trash, sire. Not smelly, nasty, dingy trash... But, dry, scentless, and sandy garbage. The Rat King would envy your humble hovel of horrible hues.

buy Yea Forums, close /pol/

you're smoking crack thinking you'd be able to design, fabricate, and build anything that "fuelless" with even 10 times that much money

Invest it and live off interest.

try to be happy

Sex change operation

But some land, build a house, invest the rest, keep living my life of making 250k a year.

That's alot of dollars. Would put in bank then pull out and use like twenties instead

overdose on stuff

hmmm, would you cater to the comminity or allow a fiscal majority to take a leave into workspace as non-neets?

Buy some land in the middle of no where.
Build a basic as hell house on it with basement to act at bunker/storm shelter if needed.
Get internet wired to it.
Setup well and septic system.
Build a very large metal pole barn with tons of ventilation.
Setup well and septic system for the pole barn.
Setup plots and hookups for power, water and septic.
>Now the fun part
Buy all the cheapest but working trailer homes and pack those things inside. Needs a new roof or windows in 3 months? Doesnt matter. buy them, pack em into the pole barn and hook them up. Make sure they are clear of bugs and mice & begin the next phase.
Now you have a large building that is housing 6-8 or so smaller trailer houses inside. Fully hooked up and ready to move into.

Now you have a stage for a community to work with.

Attached: ghetto home.jpg (1226x875, 114K)

I would make sure that no more animals in my areas shelters would be put to sleep. With leftover money I would order pizza every day, find a girl to suck me off for cheap, Have Uber eats come through with some McDonalds Frappuccinos and Egg McMuffins. Give my mom and dad some money as well.

Nigga has played too much age of empires

I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time man.

I would stop being a nig and hire a jewish lawyer to get me out of trouble so I don't have to go to jail. Stop robbing and stealing. Get my life in order.

lol as for pundit. Money talks.sssss.sssss.sssszzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzz

zzznut

I'm serious as it being a solid plan. Here is the issues and solutions:
Cheap used trailors are cheap for a reason, usually needs a new roof, windows, etc. Costing as much as unit itself. Easier to sell than update. The pole barn eliminates the need for fixing those items. It can provide cover and even manage the outside temperature to reasonable levels.
Why a pole barn and not some apartment or lodge type buildings? Simple. The pole barn will need replacing sooner or later. A couple of roof leaks on the trailers is not an emergency as they are.. well houses. If or when the barn needs replacement you really dont have to do much but build another, recycle items from the old one if possible. Move the trailers into the new one and rehookup. This can most likely be done same day. Tear down old and rebuild that if desired or wait until needed.
If say another cheaper nicer but newer trailer is found, it can be used to swapped out the old one. This is why you may want to keep the old pole barn up even if it is technically falling apart. As storage for older buildings or to allow for improvements to be done cheaply on site when no one lives in it.

anyone? I can argue on release too, the use of it. That lawyer thread. go.

Save for retirement, investments, look for higher education, help my family and take care of my ill mother, start a business. And try to repeat the process maybe bigger and more successful next time.

I would sit on my ass all day.

Live

buy an RV and travel

Attached: 90F7D541-127E-44B4-AAA5-B0C2E19DE08A.png (500x375, 166K)

buy a million dullur
?
profit

Buy a million things at the dollar store

Get rich with /biz/

Quit trying to sell me, Charles Shwab

Apparently, you can brainwash an incel here to do that for free

Attached: 3009891927.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

Live in Mexico

>Utilize it to make myself feel better.

Small business

I have a million dollars but it is tied up in a house and a retirement fund. So my life is just normal...The fun begins when I retire.

Attached: 1553449506015.jpg (500x629, 53K)

you don't need million dollars to do nothing man. I'm broke and i don't do shit all day.

invest it all and retire early. Maybe peel off $40,000 to buy my wife a mommy van before the next baby arrives.

Attached: 1487510326665.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Would buy a brand new RV, hit the road, and never look back.

Invest in some stocks and IRA. Let my money grow, son while I continue to work my ass off.

And maybe after a year or two, use small portion to go on a vacation.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

By a house mortgage free and a new work vehicle. Retire at 50 instead of 60.

fuck off, retard
its only traps and dick rate threads for me

Take advantage of daily exchange rates and make a profit!

Attached: canadian tire money guy.jpg (404x428, 138K)

not that guy but would you help me create a paramilitary group?

Pay your mom to eat shit

hire a few guys to gangbang my ex in front of me.

Why you need money to do this?
She probably already is getting tag-teamed by Tyrone and Jamal atm.

pay your mother to have sex with me. afterwards i would probably invest the remaining $999,999 for sex with your mother COMEDY

you don't need a million to do that. Save 5k and go user! See the world while it is still here

I'd move away from niggers

>how i met your mother
hire me

doesn't that sort of depress you that you must wait until you're old to have fun? I don't want to wait, myself.

I could only hope it's already happening, but I want to see it happen.

i feel sorry for u user

why not buy a used one for 5k? Or 2k? They're fine.

Make sweet sweet love to it

youtube.com/watch?v=u5BMl5lZeFg

I know that's more than just a million, but still

GO FUCK MYSELf

Using rubber bands is just wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=K5_S8nn0rz4

youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM

Buy a shitton of AR15s and then quadruple my money in 2 years when they are banned by Democraps and skyrocket in value on the black market.

Better version

youtube.com/watch?v=7HrmD_vIMIk

I would buy a Dynamic WT9, exchange the rest for Nazi gold.

Attached: AirExpo_2016_-_Dynamic_WT9_(1).jpg (1200x774, 69K)

Invest in fidget spinners

>decent van for under 10K
look Cletus, some of us have standards.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 17K)

As Mr. Burns once said...
"I'd give it all up for a little more."

Hire a financial advisor and try to invest it so that I can earn even more money from it.

You do any loli?
Because Shadman has become a total homo cuck
BTW... that you Shad?

Give it all to greedy kikes. Oh wait, I do have that kind of money, and that's exactly what I do with it.

Attached: c5daea7eae10e8fe1523803665ebb66a828c3945b073ddec58ac186d38f9fad8.png (666x768, 244K)

Attached: second.gif (1166x875, 212K)

Tithe to the Lord's work, pay off kids college tuition and credit card bills. Since after taxes doesn't leave that much, look at a used Chriscraft cabin cruiser or rv/bus to live on. Any money left, buy kids new vehicles.

>putting a church before you own progeny
get fucked christcuck

I'd buy nigger.

invest nearly all of it into a trust
buy a van
spend rest of life traveling in a van and living off the profit

Attached: 1526636975813.jpg (750x500, 423K)

Buy Katamaran, sail the world, also buy old water mill and hook it up to generator
Built secret underground house
Buy some real estate to rent off

Most reasonable comment on /b today

I traded so much with yugioh cards
One time a guy traded me a shitton of fake yugioh cards for a black dragon, i in turn traded the (obvious) fake cards for good originals one by one
Some kids would see through it but many where happy to add a fake overpowered card to their deck

>sailboat

For real tho, building an automated sail freighter would be kinda tight
I change my call what to do with the million to this

Spend it on my longevity foundation and speed up research.

1Bt6B5AUXoZPJZ8ea
QmeuHRn4rqkMsXmC8

>old wood, grey and rough
>nailed tightly
>to an old rusty john deere without tires

>wood
>houses
With power tools 4 guys could build a simple single story wood house in days

You are aware of the foundation of houses. Not just talking stone or cement, but utilities. You are not wrong but at the same time you are not right.

>Buy a decent sized house in a very remote location with cash.
>Buy industrial grade digital CNC mill and 3d printer.
>Use said printer to make full auto lower receiver along with all the other gun parts with widely available schematics online.
>"Legally" sell full auto rifles to like minded rednecks and Patriots for a discount.
>???
>Make a hefty profit out of your investment while supplying your entire based white neighborhood with the best optics available at a cheap manufacturing cost.
>Cum

BTC

half put it on a forex account and make it into 10 million in a year, would travel for the rest half a mill

find every single one of you fuckers and rape you

This is why you will never be rich lol

user I....

Attached: 1446314633915.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Will.... will there be lube?

why exactly?

>mathS

stupid zoomer!

Delet this.

Attached: 1553563059875.gif (500x378, 1.83M)

Build a entire tech civilization and start a life without a job

shitposting on Yea Forums is something!

lie detected!

shut down Yea Forums

blood from my hard dick you fucking faggot

Invest everything in Nicaragua

Attached: puff-puff-pass-1-1.jpg (460x345, 29K)

>million dollars
>Build a few fueless prototypes, like fueless vehicles, boats, drones, etc.

>Then patent them & sell the licenses.

This is why it’s absolutely enraging trying to start a business and hearing people talk about business owners being parasites who just rake in cash.

I’ve spent $30,000 in four years on R&D.

All In a field that is far from technical but cutting edge so you can’t find much info and you have to teach yourself by buying material, trying and failing.

After you leased lab space, bought material, hired a staff and payed patent lawyers to comb through shit to make sure you weren’t infringing, you would stay open maybe a month on a million dollars.