My stepdad had made it very clear he wants to fuck me. Just turned 18 and planning on doing it today while moms at work...

My stepdad had made it very clear he wants to fuck me. Just turned 18 and planning on doing it today while moms at work. He's been calling me his baby girl for about a year. Should we Yea Forums?

Attached: 143-0.jpg (240x180, 8K)

Post tits and yes

Yes, and give us details

so you are both faggots i guess...

Tits with timestamp or thread is over

It's never a good idea to cuck family.

yes. make shure you both take lots of pictures and show him how to greentext it here. post both your versions of it.

boy or girl? proof?

Puss and time stamp and then we'll talk otherwise gtfo.

How long has your stepdad been into boi pucci?

This

do anal and black mail 4 money

Take webms

Attached: 1506036629603.jpg (1125x719, 97K)

Man you're going to need a lot of therapy.

you only live once.

i would say yes but it is obviously not true

feminazi, fuck off.

sauce on vid?

Can someone explain to me why I want to fuck my fiancee's 13 year old daughter, her 40 year old sister, her 72 year old mom, and her sisters? I never thought about any of this shit until her daughter's titties started growing. But why her whole family? WTF? Do I love her that much that I want to bang all the women in her family?

the question is are you ugly? are you a virgin? are you gonna be a good girl and post TITS or GTFO?

Do it faggot!

Cuz fuckin' iz good.

Attention whore. is your family neglecting you? Is that why you need to make retarded ass posts on Yea Forums?

You're probably some overweight retard that can't stand your life so you have to make up these fantasies. Fuck off fatty

livestream

I actually might.

bring lube. women after menopause are dry like the desert. imagine a stretchy pussy wrapped around your penis and it clings like glad wrap.

Where are you based? I know at least one girl who is going to do that.

It’s sad how stupid Yea Forums has become, all the summer fags are now full time fags. This generation is shit

that's what money is good for

>femanon here
dont even show your tits just gtfo

Attached: lil bitch.png (731x663, 172K)

Obviously, he wants it, and you do too. So do it, faggot !

(but take pics, and post them here, or it didn't happen)

Dad got ass injections

gonna disagree here, i cant see alot of good coming from this long term

no. dad is injecting her ass.

maybe its just that the women in her family are all hot

>sage

Attached: basics.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

thanks user. If I can just bang the 13 year old with no repercussions I'd be happy.

Do it and let him cum inside you. It's the best gift you can give him.

In a similar situation. Except it's the wife's cousin. She was being very flirty the other day and then I thought "She's like 14, I'd totally hit it." And then I was told she was 11. But if she's acting like this now, there's probably a good chance I'll fuck her sooner rather than later.

This. Sage goes in all fields.