How much alcohol do i need to drink in one sitting to die?

how much alcohol do i need to drink in one sitting to die?

Attached: green curry.gif (876x2551, 682K)

a whole bunch of alcohol dude

Not sure, But if you drink rubbing alcohol, it'll probably take less.

More then you can stomach, kiddo

Depeds on how much you can take, 2 demijohn of the strongest alcohol you've got is enough for sure tho.

Two 30 packs of Budweiser and a bottle of jack all to yourself. You'll trade to beer mug for wings after that

Depends on body chemistry and health, but somewhere around 2.5-3 liters in 10 hours

?
That's way too low user, 800ml of caipirinha + 2l of dry wine, 600ml of beer and 250ml of champagne wasn't enough to off my virgin friend.

95kg, early 30's, lift/cardio 3-5 days a week

I think that depends on your height/weight and tolerance. Although that seems like a terrible waste of life and perfectly good alcohol, I'd consider at least sharing them with someone.

Attached: 0142.png (640x360, 331K)

IT DEPENDS ON YOUR TOLERANCE.
I drink a LOT. I once blew 300 dollars on zodka in just 5 days. Let me tell you after the days are up you're in the emergncy room talking normally and the doctor said i had 10+ times the legal limit and i SHOULD have been in a coma.

So yeah don't drink that much. Limit yourself to roughly $10 worth of booze a day if you HAVE TO drink. Or just $20 a week only.

i have access to strong sleeping pills. does that help?

and if you want to drink to kill yourself DONT. If someones invincible enough with nothing to lose to end their own life, why not rob a bank? if you succeed you can live it up.

i dont drink very often. i get a strong buzz from a few beers

dont ever drink booze and rely on sleeping pills. you'll have liver failure from a dose like that.

thats the way to do it. or even hard alcohol, but don't blow more than 10 or 20 on it at once. the day after i needed 30 to get through the withdrawls, and the day after 40... so no end in help but self dicipline.

im not looking to live it up

kind of surprised i didn't see any "don't do it's" ITT
well, if you're going to kill yourself can you at least donate some of your organs first? maybe they'll let you donate your heart or liver depending on the laws.

how do we know that aint a fake tutorial to make us make fucking methain gass ?

i dont have a problem with drinking too much. im in fact interested in drinking too much, to the point of death if possible

i assume this happens post mortem

only if the body is in decent condition and you signed the forms, often the organs get damaged from whatever method you use, probably because of the lack of oxygen. donating is also free, so there's not much of a reason not to do it

More than you are able to drink. You'll most likely pass out before you kill yorself.

I don't think they're going to want the liver.
Also, Hey, Don't.

You’ll probably just pass out and puke all over everything. Possibly end up with a little brain damage. Don’t do it. Join AA and make some friend.

Drink 1 liter of yoghurt and immediately drink 2 liters of stroh rum back to back

2 bottles of wodka can be enough to kill you. But to be sure you need an inhibitor of the acetaldehyde dehydrogenase. So coprine for example, which you can find in some mushrooms like the inkcap. Alternatively you can use disulfiram as a medication for the same effect. But I wouldnt recommend because of the high risk of you throwing up and just feel shitty for days, ruining your liver and live your remaining life as a absolute fuck.

>ignore taste buds
>no gag reflex
>hard liquor
>down whole bottles.
if you don't die of alcohol poisoning, the puking in your sleep might.

actually, now that i think about it, op could have just googled it. he might be asking this online as a sort of cry for help.

so, uh, wanna talk about it?

Od on heroin instead of alcohol