This may sound funny but it’s true and looking for any advice from fitness dudes...

This may sound funny but it’s true and looking for any advice from fitness dudes. I am fit as fuck after a bulk/cut session, around 10 percent body fat with solid strength. The problem is, I look like an athletic chick. My abs aren’t separated out but they have that one big solid look like a girl. Also my muscles aren’t bulky they are more toned. I’m naturally thin so I think it’s just my genetics but honestly any advice? Pic related I look just like this

Attached: 0F7AF68E-6CFA-4B5B-A50B-B0BA3B7C7A1E.jpg (654x503, 321K)

You are destined to become a trap.

Embrace it

/fit us that way >
My dude

But I’m pretty athletic and masculine, beard etc. It’s mainly just the abs part that is annoying tbh

was certain i was on Yea Forums but now I'm not sure

Don't fight it user. Start your very own trap thread.

post pics of your feminine abs
btw you're probably fucked by genetics

Like this

Attached: F4639821-80C6-49B8-B878-78C650AEB55C.jpg (500x786, 36K)

Attached: E9844B84-B003-49B9-A5F1-98EFDE1774C4.jpg (236x376, 19K)

More like this really. Flat and low body fat

Eat more
Lift more
Eat more
Cuttings for fags

If you're 10% BF you need to lift more and eat more.

You cut too soon and entered skelington mode

Tits and timestamp bitch you know the rules

More importantly who is this??? I’m fapping furiously to that nose and jaw aesthetic

You're dumb. If you want big muscle eat a lot I mean a lot and give time for muscle to grow like years. Then after 4 yrs cut then you might get the look you want. That cutting is wasting all gains you made you impatient prick.

Wow

Attached: 1550769507606.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

Get some SARMS. Then you can cut by literally starving yourself and not go catabolic

? Can you read? Holy shit. Kill yourself

Yeah you sound like an ectomorph you shouldn't really be doing any cutting, your metabolism is too efficient and burning calories too fast - cut down on the cardio and focus on strength training 3x per week all the compound movements, eat way more protein etc

Yea bro I’m def an ecto. I strength train hard 3 times per week with minimal cardio. I can bench 1.25 times my body weight and can do chin ups with two plates around my waist. I think you may be right about just not cutting...the problem i think is the little bit of fat I have is on my stomach

But if i bulk and don’t cut then I look ok otherwise, just have abdominal fat. Think I may just have to live with it?