Be me rn

>be me rn
>about to enlist in the military
>girlfriend is acting off and is chatting alot with a male friend of hers which she recently started talking more with.
>she lives a block away from him and I'm going 300 miles away

what do?

pic related it's my aunt

Attached: dont let the vag fool ya.jpg (640x595, 42K)

You deserve it

What branch user?

Break up with her, literally half the world is women. You can find another one later. I don’t think there’s a single woman married to an enlisted member that’s not fucking around when he’s away

Navy

Faggot.
I'm tryna join infantry, kill shit.
What job you going for?

I dunno, trying to get some kind of free education which is avaliable to enlisted bois in my country

Country?

Break up unless you like being cucked, she is def gonna start bangin guys behind your back so either start letting her now and get used to it or break up. I personally took the route of letting mine fuck whoever when I left for the army, she got railed all the way through college and would call me and give me the details and rate the dicks she had

This. I'd say fuck her one more time for the memories and then break up with her

Fuck her one last time then break up with her. There's girls in the military right? And they famous for getting their ass clapped by the guys. You'll be fine.

Pic for reference?

Nigga you realise the other side shoots too right? Don't let the army faggots fool you. Come back in one piece, not in a box.

That makes you a fucking cuck

>Nigga you realise the other side shoots too right?

That's what makes it fun. Where else are you gonna be able to spray an automatic gun at someone without consequences?

High school?

Well, if you're a nigger, places like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Miami, etc.

Attached: 1358345580660.jpg (1208x1040, 121K)

Uhm yes it does, pretty sure i freely admitted that. I really do enjoy having my girl get fucked all kinds of silly by different people

It also makes you a faggot

she'll be swimming in cocks while you'll be bombing pakis

Attached: gandalf kek.gif (800x330, 1.35M)

This. IO was about about to say that makes you at least partially gay, to enjoy her "Rating the dicks"

you're fucked just break up with her now

Kek

Attached: A781CDC9-64DC-4315-AFB9-CBED0F740172.png (394x490, 292K)

elliot is awesome, also a trumper.

Ok I’m fine with that too, I’m not hurting anyone. I can appreciate a nice cock, no worries. I hope you guys start broadening your experience here on earth while you have time, I’m not saying you have to try what I try but I hope you start stepping out of your comfort zones

stepping out of your comfort zone and in turn letting your girl (which you love) get slammed by some random dude with a tomahawk missile between his legs.
>mfw

That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. It’s possible they are fucking around but talking doesn’t mean they are. I used to text and message a coworker a bunch when she was still with her ex.

Then again, her ex was legitimately an asshole and I don’t think she wanted to be with him anymore. Somme being different I think sold me on her. Sadly, she moved away when she was still with him, I never got to fuck her.

Just break up user, being “with” her while you are long distance and you are pretty sure she is cheating will be a lot more mentally stressful than cutting your losses now, and dealing with the emotional side of things while youre still in the comforts of your home vs at basic training. Based on what you said, it will happen anyway, so do it now when the damage to your emotional wellbeing is the lowest

and to all of you fuckers enlisting, DO NOT marry a chick while you are enlisted. Living off base is not worth the financial and emotional turmoil any girl who marries a lower enlisted guy will put you though. Fuck sluts and wear protection. Not doing so is how you end up knocking a chick up, marrying her, dealing with her increasingly fat and disgusting ass, divorcing her on or after your next deployment when you find out she cheated on you, lose half your shit, and next thing you know it you are a shell-of-a-man E6-E9 who only lives to yell at lower enlisted men for pointless shit and reminisce on when he was in the shit.

Attached: 8114CC7E-64FE-4E69-B85B-0E2848ACBD82.jpg (490x474, 33K)

Either drop her and get something better or just start chatting with girls.
You're giving that shit too much security user, remember who has the balls in that relationship.
>T. army user

Yes, I’m very glad I let it happen. I’ve seen her fuck big and small and two at once. We have had a lot of 3 ways and they’re fun. We really do have a blast and she loves riding big dicks. Everyone wins in this scenario, give me one good reason why what we do is wrong or how it affects you to the point you should be This offended

what branch?

War is not as fun as you might think, you spent most of the time just walking, in the barracks or chatting with your bros.
The actual shooting time is like 10 or 20% of what you will see.
Of course, when it happens, it's fucking glorious.

I'm not shocked you like big black cocks. It's only a matter of time til you start taking 4 or 5 up your ass at a time. I'm certain many have already been in your mouth.

And no, that is NOT something to brag about and be proud of.

"I can appreciate a nice cock, no worries"

Whenever I read something like that, I think back of the Roman Legion and that a legionnair could get free land after their duty, which they rarely completed. Be safe, what are you gonna do after that?

It's funny to read your messages because you failed as a man and act all proud about it

gee i sure love broadening my experience on earth by getting AIDS

Marry her before you leaves, when you get back, you'll have a newborn baby without the need to impregnate her; that's how army wives work

I’ll never do ass stuff but I’ll certainly help suck one. You fail to mention why me doing the things I do make you angry, they don’t even affect you. As a matter of fact everyone involved is really happy, she loves to be fucked silly and I love all of everything that happens and the guys she fucks enjoy it all too. I’m stumped at why people have an issue with me enjoying cuck life

I'm sort of at a crossroads right now, After my time in the military and hopefully after the education i get there, I can go on to be some kind of entrepreneur and do something I actually enjoy doing.
I don't want a 9-5 that gives me money and depression..

Says the dood that moans about how shitty his life is and actually contemplates suicide on a daily basis

If it’s not fornyou it’s not for you man, enjoy doing whatever you like to do, I will certainly continue to enjoy what I do. I hope you have a good life
Come on man, aids really? That’s what you’re gonna say

Because you have no place in this world. No purpose.

Dont be the guy who gets a dear John letter while in bct, had 2 get them when I went though, wasn't pretty. If she's chatting guys while youre still here, she'll cheat in a heartbeat as soon as you leave... do yourself the favor now, plus if its active, not like you'll be coming back any time soon.

No user, you don't understand
The guy is not feeling angry towards you, he is feeling disgusted by the thought of someone falling that low.
You're pathethic, and you disgust user lol.

Break up with her man.

I recently graduated from BCT & AIT and about 30% of the guys I was with either got Dear John-ed, cheated on, or became cucks.

I get to come home 1-4 times every months during BT. I hope she feels the same as I do about cheating because she's been giving me shit on how I'm gonna go and fuck the first navy slut i meet in there.

>implying that anyone on Yea Forums is a fully functional contributing member to society
>fucking kek

valid point

If she's the one bringing up the topic of cheating that means it's already on her mind. Her giving you shit for fucking someone immediately is quite possibly her projecting her own insecurities on you.

>because she's been giving me shit on how I'm gonna go and fuck the first navy slut i meet in there
if she is not just joking and is actually concerned that you are going to cheat in basic training where you are monitored and/or busy most of the time, and mostly surrounded by dudes, she is insecure as fuck and will definitely be choking on a cock before your plane to basic lands

Fite me irl

Attached: 11777535.jpg (2048x1536, 434K)

fucking lol'd

Attached: 1525821663417.png (250x225, 54K)

If she's mentioning that shit now, you can absolutely guarantee she's gonna do the dirty on you the moment you leave! Dont be one of those guys

She is very insecure and has had shitty overprotective parents growing up, so her confidence is at sub 0.
What can I do to comfort her?
Not even joking. She was dead serious halfway sobbing when she told me.
Again, how can I comfort her?

I make good money, pay my taxes and bills, I don’t break the law, I’m not fat. I do enjoy my girl getting plowed by big dicks in front of me and behind my back, I can’t control the fact that it makes us very happy for this to be happening. I’m not on any meds and I don’t abuse drugs, please tell me why I’m pathetic again?? I absolutely have way more going for me than 99% of anyone that comes to this website

Break up with your girlfriend and go in single you’ll have way more fun

"Male friend's" car:

Attached: z59qpmeibuo11.png (526x526, 332K)

Keep telling yourself that user.

>go abroad
>order some nice venerial shit
>go vacation
>spread the love

I hope you enjoy raising someone else's child

>Go 31203981724 miles away to kill civilians
>worry about a girl who woulnd't like to be with a faggot who kills pedestrians

she took the redpill

you ain't worth shit mayne, you took the easy way and it doesn't pay off

Dump her. You’re gonna travel and meet way to many women while in the military. 22 yrs in so far, active duty. Please heed.

dude there isn’t really anything you can do to comfort her while youre gone. they dont work like that. once you aren’t physically there, she is going to start looking for something else to comfort her and it will 100% of the time be a dude who wants to fuck her senseless. this guy will make her feel good and special, and she will give it up

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Even if I wasn’t going into the military I’d still break up with the bitch. I don’t play that game where my “girl” gives another guy attention. That’s why I’m there.

fucking, this. the bitch attrition rate to servicemen is higher than snoop dog on a day that ends with the letter Y

Ha! Fucking fleet squid, what’s your rate?

Amen my bröther

Depends on how you feel about her. If you don't really have any feelings for her, break up with her. There's no telling where your life will go at this point, but if you don't break up with her, you'll both be tethered in something that ultimately adds nothing to either of your lives.

If on the other hand you do love her, talk to her. See what's up. You might still break up, you might not, but either way you need to get it out in the open and have some goal towards working with as a couple.

If you're already this insecure or your relationship is already this weak, just the idea of Jody floating in your head, regardless of whether it not she actually cheats, will send you to FMJ mode. Break up, it's already over.

I hope that's a shoop, or he's asking to get curb stomped.

Have fun hiking everywhere with a 70 pound pack. Not to mention IED's and ambushes when you actually get to go into a hot zone.

Let's push for a war with the USA, britbong taking the colonies back bitch, what u gonna do? Go on then go on join the army, more people to shoot

>infantry
>kill shit

Kek okay boss have fun being ied fodder and sitting around waiting your whole tour

Dont join the military if your gf is more important. It never works out and you'll just be a burden on other people with all the whining and crying about her.Nobody in there wants to hear that shit.

>about to enlist in the military
>what’s your rate?
Confused?

You could suck a couple of dicks

None of that shit will happen to him in the Navy unless he goes to Seals.

>what u gonna do?
Half the USA's military can stay in the states and obliterate anyone sent over and the other half can go raid your island and in about 3 days own the UK, then hand it over to the Arabs for free oil.