I think we can all agree that this guy (Tim Pool / AKA: "Timcast") is an annoying fucking retard

I think we can all agree that this guy (Tim Pool / AKA: "Timcast") is an annoying fucking retard.

Attached: pool.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never met or heard of him so my opinion is neutral.
Why are you so upset?

why does he wear that cap

you could shut jewtube off and go outside

underage b&

Can't tell if you are a liberal or conservative.

he wore that the entire jre podcast while alex jones couldn't even keep on headphones, also alex jones just said theres something suspicious about the sandy hook fathers death lol he literally cant help himself

He's bald.

I like him man. Atleast he's unbiased. Hard to find someone like that in the media industry rn.

A lotta loyalty for a hired shill

how old is he

Attached: high test.jpg (1080x1350, 143K)

No we can't jack. Get over the fact he actually had a dick and balls to rape you with on jre, and fix your fucking platform

It's annoying how he tries to act like he's a liberal yet all he does is post videos that favor conservative viewpoints.
Oh and the hat

Jessica has glorious little slinkytits. I've had pretty good luck turning "lesbians" straight, so I think I might have a shot.
But the risk ain't worth it. She could kill me with her bare hands. Or bear hands.

They shot down every thing that goofball said in the interview. You're just too biased to see it.

Maybe he's a free-thinker who's not tied down to a single political ideology.

identity politics is cancer. sorry.

Attached: 44674.jpg (573x430, 34K)

this is the same retard that tried to convince joe rogan and his employee jaimie that the ok symbol has nothing to do with white supremacy and that anyone that uses it is just playing a game. In hindsight he appears to be a moron.

Except all he does is display one particular ideology.

>uh we don't know anything about that case
>yes, it's good to censor because otherwise people might be afraid to talk
Yeh, I'm biased
Fuck off jack

If I take that cap off will you die!?

like most people. lol

He does come off as pansy on some issues, but I trust him reporting on stuff more than most other sources. I can respect his willingness to consider things and have conversations about them too.

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

Fair play. I know nothing about him.

Why? Because AFTER the media hysteria claiming that it was a hate symbol from the great thinkers of our time, including Kathy Griffen, a shooter used it in court? A shooter whose manifesto explicitly explains that he is a troll purposely attempting to stir the shit?

For real? Cause im 28 and people have been playing that game since i was 5

If I take off that mask, will she die?

Lmao you're so maniacal you think a billionaire executive is talking to you on Yea Forums.
Get some help, buddy.

Better than 100% of American mainstream media

it would be extremely painful

Anything is a white supremacy symbol if enough people are told it is.

he also stresses when things are his opinion and owns his bias/mistakes. that alone puts him head and shoulders above legacy media.

Except they don't say they're the opposite ideology from what they display.

Ok symbol is not that at all it was popularized by Malcolm in the middle in the 90s as a dumb games to punch your siblings.

He is centre left and is shitting on crazy far left loons, not everyone part takes in your crazy cake

You're a big guy...

>the joke
>you
I understand you're not actually him. He doesn't even keep track of his own platform obviously
>we don't know about that particular case
Again, fuck off jack

lmao did you see what symbol the newzealand shooter made in court?
It's not that all people who use it are white supremacist but the way he "scolds" anyone that even suggests that some white supremacists uses it, in his annoying ben shapiro esque retarded fast talking way is annoying to say the least.

for (You)s

>allahu ackbar is not a terrorist saying
>but the ok symbol is because one guy flashed it in court

jew lookin nigger

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1

explain. i watch pretty all his vids, because they autoplay after Sargon/Styx vids. i've come to respect him. i think he's too soft on things, he was very soft on AOC when she first came on the scene. he's liberal in every fashion, so what do you mean 'opposite'?

is this because he's not a regressive and you want him to be?

Attached: bq-5c9aab44c3467.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

Intellectual checkmate.

Yet he doesnt shit on far right loons nearly to the degree he does with far left loons. And there is a ton of material...
Claiming that he is center left is downright laughable.

I agree completely, I don't really watch mainstream, way too much bias when you just want the information available.

It does, I don't know why so few people mind admitting they have a bias and an opinion, it's completely natural and everyone has one.

Attached: 0124.png (640x360, 223K)

Just read your post and please understand how retarded you sound.

Far right loons are less of a threat than far left loons because they have much less of an influence. They mostly get ignored or vilified, whereas far left loons get elected to Congress regularly

far right loons aren't proposing ridiculous bills and dominating news media for years about a conspiracy theory (muh Russia).

Attached: 1547160103460.jpg (620x784, 38K)

name one that isnt a current or x kkk member, that is active in politics then.

He only calls out people in positions of political power

>allahu ackbar is not a terrorist saying
it's used by religious people as well as terrorists just like the OK symbol is used by people playing a game and also white supremacists.
There is no difference between the people claiming the ok symbol has nothing to do with nazis and the people who claim allahu akbar has nothing to do with terrorists.
Both are same kind of retards. Except the OK symbol brigade has no qualms pointing out that terrorists use allahu akbar but they get their panties in a twist when someone claims the ok symbol is used by nazis. Go figure.

So if i shot up a church or whatever and gave the thumbs up after getting caught and said in a manifesto that it indicated white supremacy i could ruin it for everyone too?

Take a look at his last 10 political videos. Please point me to the one that isn't bashing liberals or what they stand for.
I've checked.

if the talking heads say so...

Attached: 45290552_322861898300439_2195818973725982720_n.jpg (570x836, 58K)

Attached: 1541180716334.jpg (1920x1017, 844K)

There are conservatives in office right now who think the earth is less than 10,000 years old among other things.

Your point is invalid.

The okay symbol is not used by white supremacists. It was used by ONE white supremacist AFTER the idiots in Hollywood and silicon valley falsely stated that it was because some basketball team with God forbid white people on it was using it. The shooter in NZ purposely used it to get the reaction you're giving now

no, you need to substantiate your claim. i watch his vids regularly. he's not bashing "liberals" and "what they stand for", he's bashing specific people for things they do or organizations for things they do. give some examples.

Attached: 1550002686168.jpg (590x578, 72K)

Only because there was a criminal investigation done by a Republican and tons of obvious proof.

they're not proposing legislation requiring others fund 10,000 year old earth theory - your point is invalid lol

possibly. But it depends on the number of people who adopt it. The OK symbol is not some one-off incident, it was already associated with alt-right and white supremacy. just like hitler ruined the mustache. Nothing wrong with the mustache itself but good luck not getting questions thrown at you if you are blonde blue eyed guy with a hitler-stache.
That's just how the world and reality works.

>implying anything said in it isn't factual
How about no, faggot. How's that green new deal coming?

Yes, specific liberals. I have substantiated my claims. I literally referred you to his own videos.

Name some that successfully have brought that to widespread public attention, receive glowing praise from the media for it and have successfully instituted that belief in American politics at large. I'll be waiting.

Once again, the right wing crazies are largely mocked and ignored. Which is why Tim Pool doesn't bother to cover them.

Yes they are. They're changing curriculem.

no shit, but you are claiming anyone to use it to be automatically wuyt spuremacyst.

Snap out of your delusion

Look at you moving those goalposts buddy. Yawn.

never claimed that lol

Provide examples of this being a widespread thing that gets positive media coverage. You're conflating some random person failing at putting his religious beliefs in a textbook in Bumfuck, Alabama with an actual widespread issue.

now i see what your damage is. sorry, kid. the Russia thing was a hoax. Tim knows, I knows it, you knows it. You're just a salty bitch and mad Tim isn't an idiot like you. Good day.

Attached: 1550381634129.jpg (667x640, 181K)

the amount of posts w/ reddit spacing is high in this thread

Attached: 1544963324352.png (267x270, 29K)

No, that was already stated in my original post that the reason Tim hits the liberal nuts is because they actually have pull. You're totally deluded. You're wrong and you know it which is why you come back with some snarky Twitter-level jab instead of evidence.

what ever faglord

jews hate hones people

Attached: jeww.jpg (380x479, 45K)

No he didn't. He's just saying it's both a white supremacist symbol and a regular gesture so he wants to keep it on the table to slander specific people he doesn't like while holding onto the part that it's a regular gesture so when his people do it it's okay

you implied it by trying to link it to the subject, especially when you provided no proof whatso ever besides one /pol/tard sperglord memeing a mass shooting

You don't have to like him, but recognize he's training wheels to redpill indoctrinated libs. He asks the questions that Donald Trump answers

yes he is he is arming it as "moral" weapon, so tards can look at pictures on the internet and impune intent on kids from their teens and lambast them as nazis to confirm his world view

His clickbait titles and thumbnails are annoying as fuck. He also has a very singular scope ala "OMG THE LEFT HAS GONE CRAZY". Just annoying, although he makes some solid points. Also his unique selling point is wearing a hat, pls

yes, hello there anons. Its me user. What are you talking about to day? Something bad perhaps? I to, do the bad things. I see you are talking about Mr. trump. Do you happen to have "dirt" on him? If so please share it. Do it for the "lolz", Desu, mods are gay.

Attached: 1548932670229.png (294x408, 105K)

>His clickbait titles and thumbnails are annoying as fuck
you are thinking of his brother

you are so paranoid about the sjw's that you can't see things clearly. understandable.

Great reply here full of introspection and critical thinking. I'm glad you're able to vote.

Funny that you say that whilst trying to push a dumb kids game, as a symbol of racism

What's reddit spacing user?

You realise that most actual liberals who consider themselves center left are bashing the extreme left because they want their Democratic party back to actually being liberals right? Thats why Sargon bashes them, hes literally criticizing people because he'd rather vote for a sane Democrat than a sane Republican, but there aren't sane Democrats anymore because of loons like people swinging so far to the left.

*lenny binds*

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-28 at 7.04.59 AM.png (1340x363, 66K)

I knowest not sadly desu
perhaps you can enlighten me

their are only two posts in this thread with reddit spacing you roody poo

ok, candy ass

He is a pretty good reporter and investigator. He is VERY clear when he voices his opinion. But when he states a fact he uses a source. This is called good journalism. Something we have very little of in mainstream media.

As for Tim himself, i can see why people find him annoying. Thankfully we have other people to choose from. But he still has integrity which is important.

Fuck off reddit

Found the newfag

Found another newfag

Fuck I was there when some cunt on Yea Forums decided to turn the sign into a racist symbol , Who would of thought some many retards would believe it . Next up the peace sign

have you ever thought the left has gone so far left that even slightly left of center looks conservative to you communists?

the fucking guy goes with the gender pronouns shit for Christ sake.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=im8cMIiz0K4

he is a godless centerist posing shill

it is what it is, ethno id pol has been around since dawn of time, his ident is the hat

WhaSup?
Whasssup
Whasssaaaa

He was so cringe in the jre twitter debate had to shut it off

He's decent for a lefty.

I like Tim Poole.. he used to try and be neutral but going to Europe and Antifa pushed him to the right. BTW, he is an oldfag and explained the chans better to normies than anyone else I have seen.

Don't remember the exact details, but he told a story about watching New York traffic cams and they came up with the idea to try and get a cone moved....and I think Tim paid a food delivery guy to move it or something. Described Yea Forums as a group of guys with the ability to change the world from behind their computer.

Qfag lurker out...no YLYL thread..

Seems like a balanced dude, to me. At least he doesn't push far left insanity. And he firmly hates that piece of shit, Jussie Smollett, which is good.

Trips don't lie

he is pretty articulate

hes a liberal and cant stand what "liberals" are doing, I dont see how you struggle with this.

its like being a swimmer and then suddenly loads of kids start coming and peeing in the pool, complaining about a bunch of people peeing in the pool doesnt mean you hate swimming.