Honestly, what's your viewpoint on pit bull ownership?

Honestly, what's your viewpoint on pit bull ownership?

Attached: dumb piece of shit.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
animalwised.com/pit-bull-terriers-as-nanny-dogs-52.html
aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
discord
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2387261/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to own them as a puppy so they don't learn bad habits and niggers and wiggers shouldn't own them, like those faggots who walk them around on a tow chain

Theyve been bred as fighter dogs for ages. Meaning theyve been bred to obey humans and hate dogs. Both of these original instincts can be suppressed and trained. Theres no problem. Unfortanely their mythology attracts people with small dicks who want to appear badass and treat em like shit so they become shit. Can do that with any dog.

nigger dogs kill them all

This.

Not to mention these fellows have a pretty short life span and heart problems.

Then again. Every breed will have their own health issues.
This is why mutts are actually good dogs to have if you're looking for a healthy companion that will stick around for a long while

>Unfortanely their mythology
There is no mythology about them snapping and attacking at complete random. No other fighting breed has this reputation. I would never separate a person from their dog, not even an option, but facts are facts and they must not be let around children, other pets or the elderly unless on lead and closely monitored. They should be treated as an exotic pet, imo. They are about as 'petlike' as a leopard.

Like I said dickheads gravitate towards them. In the united states there are 4.5 million owners. There were 369 fatalities by pitbulls. lets triple it for your sake cause im feeling generous to get the attack number overall. That means approx 4.5 percent of pitbull owners are just fucking cunts. relatively closely followed by rotweilers who also attract cunts.

These statistics on fatalities are also just wrong because they lump a number of pitbull breeds together, They are not the most likely breed to hurt people.

Fatalities are not important, it's attacks and why they attack. This is the video that changed my mind on if the 'snap myth', was true pr not:

youtu.be/Wqp9uFGKK-M

my view of owning a pitbull is this:

I think it's a great thing owning a pitbull

some owners however and how they raise the pitbull aren't so great.

unchanged since yesterday you asked this.

Attached: O76t8Pe.jpg (1125x1106, 185K)

they do snap. it's not a myth. not giving your apology vid traffic.

People can own whatever the fuck animal they want as long as i can carry a sharp knife in my pocket.

Attached: 1547711051882.jpg (2277x2290, 365K)

but when they do, it's bad. even fatal. this is like saying far right terrorism is more frequent than muslim terror in the us. while true, muslim terror is far deadlier.

scp 939 is a good boi

not like a pit bull they cant.

They all are, son, they all are...

Attached: 06D02367.jpg (604x585, 81K)

99% of owners are all like ''durrr thats the evil dog ill get one cause im a bad boy hurrr''.

Appart for this, its ok

Well I read you post everyday for the last week so I’ll tell you a story.
>be 5 years or so ago
>my neighbor “hey user look at my new puppy”
>afuckingpitbull.png
>things are fine for about a year
>dog unprovoked takes neighborhood kid 5 or so ear off.
>be about six months later
>man walks by on sidewalk
>dog attacks bites man on shoulder
>wellthatstheendofthat.jpeg
>wait until night
>lure dog out with food to my garage
>strangle with chain
>five minutes? Fuck took like twenty
>well put in bag in freezer until garbage man came.
>two weeks later dumb fuck got another one
>not wasting anytime
>don’t want dog to suffer so just shoot it up with a large dose of insulin
Well OP I don’t give a fuck what you think of pit bulls but they are not welcome in my pissing ground and will be disposed of accordingly.

I own two pitbulls. Everything said about their "innate violence" in this thread is bullshit from people that never had anything bigger than a Pincher. They're the most docile things when raised properly and the stereotype of them being killing machines is used to mistreat them with no heavy conscience.

They were bred to herd cows and bulls, it's even in the name. Their biology is focused on being so durable they can take a stomp from a bull and walk it off in a couple minutes. This whole "fighting breed" shit is stupid and you guys know it.

If you cant handle a pit bull id tell my child to stay away from YOU. Not your dog. Pussy psychopath

I didn’t used to have a problem with pit bulls. I had a roommate who had one and we both took care of it and he was a sweet dog. About 70 pounds. But he also had some weird ticks. I moved to my own place and dog sat him a few times. Walking him, I had a Boston Terrior run up to him from 6 houses down and get in the pits face. Pit did nothing but stand there and take it. I knew the pit would only take so much and then defend himself, and rightly so in this situation. Luckily the Boston terrior owner got there in time to get his kamikaze dog. My old roommate moved away and I never saw the pit again. Decided to get my own dog, ended up with a 90 pound Dutch shepherd mix. Even though I had a relatively good experience with the pit, I still wouldn’t trust him around my Dutch. With the weird ticks and stuff, clearly a different dog than a “normal” dog like the shepherd. I thought a big German Shepherd style dog could hold its own against a smaller pit bull, but upon further research the pit rips off skin of other dogs. Now when I walk my dog I’m nervous as fuck when I see a pit.

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 12K)

When you own the pit bull you see the world differently

mines asleep on my lap rn. going to pup training and socializing her the best i can. she loves everyone, human and animal alike, but a bit excitable. trying to cut that shit out. just breed & raise them right

>dogs literally breed to kill in pits
>pit bull
>my kids love our pit bull
>then it rips your child's face off

Attached: vicious dog man.gif (429x346, 1.52M)

All we want from pit owners, is to say. " I have seen the potential problem with snapping and will be extra vigilant to make sure it happens as rarely as possible." Is it that difficult?

Clearly did zero research on this video. The dog in question was just kept for breeding shown no affection and untrained.

if ya read that's what im doing

If you seperate their breeds no deadlier than a rotweiler

this is the generic answer from every fucking owner ever. "oh my dog is okay it's everyone else's that's the problem. bullshit.yours is bad as every other one shitter.

Shitty dogs are almost always the fault of the owner. The average dog owner doesn't have the knowledge or skill required to train the average dog and pitbulls are generally more difficult to train than the average dog.

Weird ugly dogs lol not very smart either, basically just pointless.

If you have to train your dog to not murder you, you have a problem to start with, but that's not my problem.

Shitty weak people get them because it makes them feel tough being the master of a dog that was designed to fight and encouraged towards violence.

Out here in the countryside we shoot pits on sight, since they lockjaw they can fuck up a $2000 cow or $6000 horse easy, hell. I had one eat 4 of my fucking chickens. Shot the fucking thing right through the noggen with a 12 gauge slug. Fucking Pitts are nigger dogs and should be genosided like niggers. Worst part is you numbnut "pit mommies and daddy's" drop the fucking cocksuckers off on the side of the fucking hiway after they inevitably bite someone and then we have to deal with it.

Attached: 1552979904990.jpg (313x382, 93K)

I work in Prolly 4 to 5 people's house a day. See MANY dogs. Honestly more afraid of getting bit by Chihuahuas, Labs, and terriers. Been bit about 7 times. Only once by a Pitt mix. Understandably the Pitt did more damage because of size and strength but the owner knew he was aggressive and was dumb (opened the door he was behind hoping he'd stay). Most other Pitts just look at me and lay down or want scratches.

I don't drop him off. I pick up and move cause not gonna let my boy die. You shouldn't have gotten in the way of his teeth.

It's gonna come full circle one day, user.

Enough with the pit bulls already. Same thread every day.

Bitch come out in the country, I got no problem feeding niggers to pigs. If ya white I'll bury ya Inna field like what's proper.

Attached: 2c5e2b6f4547748bd02aa9908c131ac38f09101fb50a31f656a6b62ec5f9ed69.jpg (1032x1325, 363K)

1) lockjaw doesn't exist. just strong af bite pressure
2) bullets bounce off an adults head. ask any pig that has had to deal with

>Acting tough on the internet

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

pets reflect there owners, if its a good boy, the owner is chill, if the dog is as disaplined as a todler the owner is a fucking retard

Good lad. Pitbulls are a menace. They’re the single most dangerous breed of dog and should only be owned by people with a license and extra liability. If your dog bites someone or another pet then you get fined $1000 and the dog gets put the fuck down.

>bullets bounce off an adults head
He's talking about a shotgun chambered with a 12 gauge user, not a shitty 9mm
I'll pay you 1000$ if you can find me a dog that can ricochet a 12 gauge.

My family adopted a pit bull from a family friend way back and it was one of if not the greatest dog I've been around. Died from a tumor which was very sad but i have nothing against pitbulls.

12 gauge slugs don't bounce off of skulls retard, look it's as big as my fucking thumb.

Attached: IMG_20190328_091404.jpg (2170x2391, 1.44M)

Lol so what about a German Shepherd? They've got more confirmed kills than pit bulls, user.

I love my cuddly pit/lab

"Ya" and "inna" aren't proper white people words. Are you actually black and just trying to fool us all?

the dogs are cute when handled right.

retard owners that turn them into edgy shitdogs should be euthanized.

Oh my dear good God stay away from women with those dirty ass fingernails you rockin', Captain hook

And the award for most retarded apologist goes tooooo...

Pitbulls aren’t work dogs. Never were. They are pit fighting dogs, bred to fight and die. Maybe in the deep dark past they were work dogs but 200 years of selective breeding has created a breed of dog that has a hair-trigger, ultraviolent tendencies, and is incredibly durable.

Pitbulls are why I carry. Any dog that aggresses on me gets a .45 through it. Pitbull fags will call me a monster, but I’d rather be a monster than get mauled by one.

Attached: 2164BE05-3D52-41E5-81FE-B056E4A636A3.jpg (1024x488, 72K)

Pretty much this.

Also, I never really understood docking their tails and cutting their ears... Fucking niggers.

I donno, am I?

Attached: IMG_20190328_092136.jpg (1809x2094, 1.15M)

I avoid them at all costs, not all of them are bad but I don't trust any of them

im not a gun fag aight not everyone owns a stocked 7 foot safe

But are far more trainable. I still advocate for a blanket ban on anyone owning a dog over 40lbs without a license. Licensing wouldn’t prevent ownership but it would force owners to get training, prove the dogs are vaccinated, and prove the dogs are trained. The added cost and hassle would keep nigs away and make it easy to sieze dangerous animals which aren’t licensed cause you know stupid fuckers will try to circumvent.

hillbilly skeletor headass

Owning a pit bull with kids is like asking a group of niggers to watch your bike. You can cry prejudice all you want, but if something happens it's you're own fault.

Even worse. I'm sorry user. I think it's time to use that slug on yourself.

>headass
Confirmed for nig

Fuck banning bump stocks, ban pit bulls. Their breed are 13% of the dog population but commit 52% of attacks on humans.

Miah he man, I'll get your precious pittbaby! THEN ALL OF ETERNIA SHALL BE MINE!!!

Pit bulls don't kill people, people do. (NARF mantra)

>I'm the rootinest rootinest cowboy in all of nowhere

this sounds like niggers

I wish this were the truth but I saw a pit raised well but when put with other dogs it couldn't help starting fights that would result in cuts

It's funny cause it's true

my german shepherd used to whoop a couple of my families pits, but my gsd was a big dog, weighed 120 and he was lean. pits are aggressive dogs for sure tho, always looking for a fight

You really need to work on your reading comprehension you muppet.

Fuck bump stocks, just make a lightning link and keep it on your keychain as a "bottle opener".

Attached: IMG_20190328_095050.png (801x1068, 1.12M)

dont worry his sister likes a man with grit

dogs are stupid and so are dog owners

cats are the true patrician's pet

bark bark bark! bark bark bark bark bark bark. bark bark bark! bark bark bark bark bark bark. bark bark bark! bark bark bark bark bark bark. bark bark bark! bark bark bark bark bark bark.

Rottweilers are better

They were literally bred as fighting dogs, that was their original purpose. Hence the word "pit" in the name, because they were literally bred for the pit.
They do have aggressive genes, no matter how many fuckwits try to tell you how good their doggy is because they trained it well. Its simple fact. How do we domesticate animals? We breed out the wild traits. Pitbulls still have the genes of the fighting dogs they always were.

They should only be allowed on rural properties.

What the fuck difference does that make? You think most other breeds will lock onto a person's face and maim them like that, for whatever reason?

Attached: 1542915482815.jpg (478x479, 115K)

>Pitbulls maul more often than other dogs
>Pitbulls attack those who are seen as weak, children, grandmothers, ect.
>Coworker was attacked by her own pitbull
Seems like each day we have a story of a pitbull fucking someone up. Fuck pitbulls, until they get to a point where the nonsensical violence is bred out of them no one should bring these fuckers into a family.

Attached: image.jpg (345x603, 39K)

> They should only be allowed on rural property's. WE RANCHERS SHOOT THEM ON SIGHT! Stop dropping goddamn pits on the side of the road FUCKING NIGGERS.

Attached: d6c60f97e90f2084c768840335c25e8e4880c119c33a96a0a14aaccfa7027677.jpg (2250x1532, 1.46M)

No you fucking moron. They are "nanny" dogs because they were built to protect children while parents were away working 12-14 hours a day.

Stop spreading your dumb shit.

Most pitbulls shouldnt be breed as a result of previous breeding.

Pitbulls have leaked into the population that were 10th generation fighters breed to be aggressive and as tenacious as possible. These dogs being breed with other animals breeds these traits into them, the breeding population of pitbulls must be brought under control.

Bullshit.

Attached: fed5a86dab007a9bb7611400f1e45ab9d22c488ed0d815806e8af9ee91885bea.jpg (1021x734, 138K)

Lots of retard dog experts in here. Almost like Facebook but I can't know your retarded name.

Mutts can be very healthy but are often a result of terrible breeding. Modern "pure breed" dogs from most breeds though require a genetic history in order to be registered which is a huge incentive, they have moved towards providing a quality of life for the animal.

Bahahahaha where did you pull that fantasy drivel from, your own arse? Eat shit you pathetic weak minded fool, every bit of what I said was fact, don't believe me? Look it up. Fuck you, and fuck your genetically engineered fighting dog.

Get a nice chill blue staffy

the dindu nuffin of the dog world
My redneck friends own one and it seems sweet most of the time but it’s got shark eyes and I don’t trust it...even thoigh he’s fairly well trained and in a loving environment.
It’s overly aggressive with my dog and I have to separate them to keep things from escalating.
Fuck those dogs

nigger and white trash dogs

If bred and raised resposibly, they are the the sweetest, most loyal giant puppy anyone could ask for. Inbreeding and abuse can make any dog hyper agressive and prone to lash out.

you can train out aggression but you can't keep a dog with a wide jaw, huge overbite and massive masticular muscles from ripping and tearing even when he's trying to be gentle. Dogs use their mouths as appendages and pits basically have hydraulic clamps instead of a "hand". Dogs aren't rational creatures. They can't understand that something they've done hurts.

Buy a Cane Corso

A lot of very naive people posting bad opinions . This is how people get hurt . Dogs have breed specific behavioral traits . No amount of training will change that , only give a false sense of security . There is nothing wrong with owning a pit bull but you have to respect his instinct drives and plan accordingly . To many people think they can buy a Pitt and treat them like a lab or retriever . I personally own a fila , no amount of training will make him safe to be around strangers or children . I control his interactions and use a muzzle when needed . If you want a family pet get a boxer . If you want to protect your property get rotty and if you want to march your animal into battle get a mastiff . To all of you who don’t understand this just ask Siegfried and Roy about the danger of being over confident .

Pleb dog.
*schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1544718802968.jpg (588x391, 51K)

You can train out aggression? I suppose in your world were a man can be a girl , a girl can be a man , and I can be neither anything is possible . Aoc called and wants your help writing her new non methane farting unicorn bill .......

All pits have the right to own niggers too.

stupid mutt breed. kick it into orbit

Attached: DeadMutt.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Guide dogs for the retarded.

lmao.....

Pitbulls are fine.

People that OWN Pitbulls have a 30% likelihood of being a dumbass piece of shit that can neither train, nor control a dog (and is probably abusive).

So it's not that Pitbulls are shitty dogs or are fundamentally more aggressive (though they are more powerful, so if they are more aggressive for whatever reason, they're a lot more likely to pose a threat). It's just that people that own Pitbulls are shitty.

Hurr durr nigger dog bad

Maybe your dog is the instigator?

The entire breed should be genocidally exterminated. Owner's who resist share the dog's fate.

fuck any retard that thinks breed determines temperament.

>stereotype used to mistreat them
>bullshit and you guys know it

Attached: 2D3160E8-13FA-48C0-B88A-391DBC0F6071.png (502x500, 453K)

Shitkicking hick go fuck your sister and OD on meth

>specific breeds don’t have specific traits

Attached: 11C6E57F-3104-4A12-B8F7-5BFF7E386C16.png (500x530, 141K)

yes I’m watching a pit twice his size push him against the wall and bite his face but it’s my dogs fault
Are you a nigger?

you are an idiot. you can't breed hate. they were bred to be powerful, that's it. the most bites from dogs come from terriers. the whole hype behind them is that they can lock their jaw. so yes, if the dog in question is an asshole, if it is a pit bull it will probably fuck you up. not really worse than an asshole german shepperd. Ive been bitten by one, but it was an accident and since it was a normal dog it let go immediately.
tl,dr: it is never the breed that is the problem

this is true of every dog..

>if you didn’t want it you shouldn’t have seduced the dog by wearing skin and a face

and that's why I'm here BEGGING for your forgiveness

Attached: clarksonbeach.jpg (1280x1732, 403K)

My view is bad. There are 3 problems. The stigma on them. Because so many dumb ass hillybillies and niggers that can't control them have them people automatically assume you are a retard if you have one. 2 they are dumb tough territorial dogs, dogs like these should be owned by owners that have successfully trained several dogs un their life. 3. The there are a looott bad breeds that snap sooner or later and will tear of your face, maul a kid or other dogs. Just get a regular smart dog or a smart trainable guard dog if you want a show off dog instead of these retards.

Attached: 1483672061981.jpg (600x300, 41K)

Attached: A6402938-3CC0-44D8-86C1-89527C23B60D.jpg (671x639, 89K)

Pit bull owners
>you’re just ignorant chihuahua’s and small terriers have the hoghest incidents of bites
Also pibble owners
>you’re so ignorant breed doesn’t determine temperament

I have a pit and my dog doesn’t care until the little shit dachshund next door loses his mind towards himself littlerally anything
Just saying, it happens....
And I have seen the face of satan, and he’s. 7 you old dachshund names fritz

It’s for dog fighting

best dogs bite children

I get it but my dog is the sweetest little faggot that ever lived

Attached: 20701FD2-529E-41EC-B731-6EE26A5E4400.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Humans are too weak and too retarded for these top of the food chain half god little doggo

Then why isnt there higher numbers of Golden Retrievers and German Shepards eating babies? Oh, because breed determines temperament. You fucking retard

Absolutely retarded

Same as yesterday and tomorrow. But I hope you determine every possible legitimate response to this question and then develop a way to jewbate every last one before everyone realizes your thread is garbage.

Pitbull owners have to agree to live on pitbull island, two miles west of faggot island and just south of 'I dont identify as gay, but bake my cake'

depends on the owner, dogs are like weapons, the more you take care of it the better it is, like a gun, you clean it perfectly, itll never jam on you. a sword, keep it polished, dry and properly maintained at a forge. it wont break.

Attached: 1545082136450.png (532x582, 514K)

I didn’t realize that niggers could be Jewish. Damn that’s a horrible combination.

Always carry a gun. When the opportunity strikes shoot it. You cant go to jail if you claim fear for your life.

The fault lies with the owner, not the dog.

It's the asshole behind the leash that makes a bad dog. Ex pitbull owner of 5 of them 20 years total. All rescues. None younger than 2 years

I'm actually wondering more if this is /pol/ doing its thing again by posting these threads about pitbulls.
The question is: Why would /pol/ benefit from people hating pitbulls?
Because doing so is a slippery slope to become a racist.

Maybe i'm too paranoid about /pol/s constant shilling, but it would explain some things.
Like how when children die by pits everyone throws a hissy fit, but when uhh that blonde guy kills 70 on an island it's hilarious.

Please tell me i'm just retarded.

Attached: sweat.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Just don't own more than 2 of them.

you’re just retarded

Did you lose in a “Trips name my doggo” thread?
What’s doggo name?

Exactly. Difference is that pieces of shit tend to own these dogs who look tough, so they get a bad reputation.

>Honestly, what's your viewpoint on pit bull ownership?
If I had a large yard I would get some pit bulls.

>Who is Sammy Davis jr
>Who is maya roudolph
>Who is Ben Harper
List is quite long, sadly...

they seem nice if trained properly

Attached: Bruh.jpg (693x390, 48K)

i own a pit bull and like others have said if trained properly they’re the sweetest. great with kids and other dogs but if trained properly

Guns are designed not to randomly blow up one day

>every lion owner just happens to be a bad person

Same reason they benefit frim any debate. To sow disharmony and be convinced of their superior awareness

Mixed feelings.

My girlfriend and I rescued a white mama pit bull that was wondering around behind my workplace. We came to the conclusion she was used for breeding and was dumped off in the alley when they were done with her. She’s super sweet, and is great with people. However she isn’t great with other dogs, and we keep her on a short leesh when we take her on walks Incase we come across any other dogs.

With all that being said, I have come across more aggressive pitbulls. I’m a pool boy, and one houses pool I clean has two pitbulls who I’ve asked the owners nicely to keep them inside while I’m there. The female one they have is sweet, the male one is not. First time I came to there house to clean their pool I couldn’t even get into the backyard because the male one “smoky” was growling and slamming himself into the gate. The owners weren’t home, and when I called they told me just call him by his name and I’ll be fine. They had me fucked it if they thought I was gonna go in there. Second time I came out they decided to bring smoky out while I was there and kept him on a short leesh. I pet him for a couple of seconds before he bit my wrist and the guy pulled the dog back.

I believe as long as you train them right they should be fine, I’m still wary around pitbulls becasue no matter how nice they may be, they are still very strong dogs capable of hurting a full sized adult.

>pic related

Attached: CB86CFA0-6428-43EF-83BD-B9F9BE8114E6.jpg (1242x2208, 288K)

Pits are for niggers and white people who act like niggers.

never seen a pitbull owner that isn't a nigger

Why are you comparing cats and dogs?
Like your fucking cat ever listens to you

>sigfrued and roy were just bad owners and 20 years was not enough training or experience
>this is NOT a troll thread, there wont be ten more posts saying everything is ok if you train it

Attached: 1553794064252.jpg (464x678, 25K)

>why are you comparing people owning trained animals with people owning trained animals

Hmm

>lions have been domesticated by humans in equal numbers and over the same amount of time as pit bulls so I'm super smart for making this comparison

wewlad

>owning domestic animals with particular dangerous physical traits is nothing like owning animals with dangerous physical traits

Who the fuck owns a trained lion and walks around their property?

Your dumb seems to be terminal mate. KYS before it spreads.

Who the fuck needs an animal created to kill for money to walk around their yard?

A lion actually sounds less rediculous

No I want to be trolled so hard.

Children have physical dangerous traits....

Because it will kill without the money part?

And the eagerness to accept everyone and be equal is making it worse....better do that with everything else!

Im not the idiot here

You did this shit yesterday too. You’re intentionally contrarian and play like you’re dumb to troll people. You state the exact opposite of what the post says. You did the exact thing to me yesterday.

You suck. Troll harder but be less obvious faggot.

I don’t consider Childern equal.
I also don’t consider a feline the same a canine

Doberman’s were bred for oth protection and intimidation.
Where they’re “bad doggo” thread?

Hi have a pit and he’s a needy baby that loves everyone and everything. Niggers shouldn’t have them.

>Pitbull
>A Breed
>Pitbulls aren't a breed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Attached: 6a0133f3a4072c970b0162fc0246dc970d-800wi.jpg (400x292, 40K)

Like the lion and pit bull being equal
>not the idiot here

>You cant go to jail if you claim fear for your life
B8 this obvious

Euthanize all of them

>phoneposter
kys faggot

>I dont compare anything that disproves my opinions

Surprise. Why dont you make one? Were dobermans designed not to let go of something until it dies? Do dobermans develop pressure in their skull cavity from overbreeding that causes them to snap without any evidence?

You wont because you dont actually care, no, and no.

>like pitbulls being equal to all other shapes and sizesof dog

Kek

Fuck around and find out.

Attached: 113220.jpg (311x452, 48K)

Where are your statistics for babies attack by dogs? In percentages based on the populations divided by breed?

>my opinion
That’s why I don’t bother to change it.
And your still busy comparing a dog to a cat

When where does said lion come in?

Nintendo and gameboy arent the same thing
>theyre both games
A ship and a car arent the same
>theyre both transport

You only attack the substance of a persons argumemt when you dont actually care about, or intend on listening to their points

Ive compared a trained but dangerous for physical attributes animals to exactly what I just said. Since we arent debating their size or appearance, this really is fine.

Outside of trolling you guys are dumb as rocks

i fucking hate pitbulls and im proud that i sent one to hell

>be camping with friend by a river
>he has some shepherd mutt, friendliest dog ever, it would roll on his back and beg for bellyrubs after 2 sniffs on someone
>doing our shit
>hear growling getting louder
>look around
>a fucking pitbull b lining it for friends doggo
>have a shovel in my hands
>pit managed to fuck up his paw before i split this cunts skull literally in half, didnt even blink
>owner finally catches up
>starts freaking out calling us murderers, hes going to sue us and everything
>calls the cops
>piggies show up
>we get a fine for having an open fire on our camping site and this retard gets taken by the cops because he had 0 papers, 0 vet check ups on this retard dog
>later turns out he stole the dog from a shelter after they denied him because he didnt seem fit for a pitbull

fuck pitbulls and fuck pitbull owners even harder

I have a pit, and here's my deal. Since I'm less retarded than some, I found a young girl dog under one year of age. I introduced her to my home as the only dog and was very strict with her training and food, but generous with care an attention.
After a few weeks I began to socialize her by bringing her to controlled environments with people, other dogs and sometimes cats.
With a firm hand (no hitting, just words) I endorced my rules and rewarded good behavior.
Now she's a loyal friend. I don't need her to be on a leash sometimes, she's friendly but respectful of kids and other oets. Basically the perfect pet.

In short, if you're a lazy asshole, you dog will be a lazy asshole. With teeth.

Attached: dog.png (800x672, 1.03M)

If you can’t control the dog when it’s loosing it’s shit you shouldn’t have the dog.

>I trained my lab so well, theres no way she can get hip displaysia

Much accepting, so unbias

Uh yes, they're prone to that.
Are you upset?

>Formal breeds often considered to be of the pit bull type include the American Pit Bull Terrier,
>no breed called pit bull
It literally says there is from your citation. Did you bother reading your own link before posting it?
>American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.[2][3]
>The American Bulldog is also sometimes included.[4]
> Mixed-breed dogs which physically resemble these breeds often get labelled as "pit bulls" by shelters.
So you’re arguing semantics. False semantics at that because there is in fact a breed called AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER but people drop the “American” and “Terrier” and other breeds get thrown in.
>Many of these breeds were originally developed as fighting dogs from cross breeding bull-baiting dogs (used to hold the faces and heads of larger animals such as bulls) and terriers.[4]
Well you’ve certainly swayed me on these gentle creatures....

>semantics puts children’s faces back on

Attached: CE46DEBA-7608-4A35-B66A-B0817F111EAB.jpg (561x389, 131K)

OP my honest opinion is that every time you post this shit I turn a crazed pitbull loose and eventually they will find you and eat you

Honestly I wish pitbulls were the same as other dogs, since in most cases a dog represents its owner and it would be much nicer if a simple, dumb approved, rule of thumb always worked and was applicable.

People are so selfish.

No they arent prone to it. Only bad owners cause it. Ahurr

>he was always a goodboy that loved kids

They always say that shit too kek.

Always went to church, loved his mamma

bout to get his life on track

Loved by the entire community, not a mean bone in his body

The entire point of this thread isnt to make people fight and promote chaos, its simply a coincidence that it no longer gets bumped when theres no need to argue.

See you tomorrow OP?

>they are designed to lock onto the head or face of struggling animals

Perfect dog for my kids

Just like Niggers, I've known good ones. and we all know about the bad ones. sometimes it just seems like they are naturally murderous and violent to the point of self deprecation. sure other dog breeds are bad too, but that's not the point.

>The entire point of this thread isnt to make people fight and promote chaos
>thinking Yea Forums is this important
Who gives a shit? It’s obviously a troll thread. Your deep state /pol/ or shareblue theory (assuming it was you who posted upthread about it) is a little too deep. A place like this attracts the mentally ill.

>owner starts freaking out and blaming everyone else around them

Why is it these people always have to pick pitbulls AND theyre dangerous dogs. There may be nothing as disgusting as a trailerhome full of chiuahas but at least they wont murder you.

>haha only idiots can give a shit about things. Gang apathy weed rise up

You’re still too obvious faggot.

I own one, and he's generally a good boy, but we watch him like a hawk in case he starts to become aggressive or develops some undesirable traits.

Attached: derp.jpg (1655x1644, 1.27M)

See

See

It's mostly a Black Culture thing. I don't see any white people owning them.

>I dont give a shit about anything myself, unless its calling people out who give a shit, but that doesnt mean I have feelings no I am doing it for fun because i am bored in between driving my ferrari and sexing models

What if there are no conspiracies really, but things are just getting bad because the amount of nihlistic stupid people are beginning to outweigh everyone else?

See

Ever hear of a trailer park user? You have to go outside, but theyre there

See

Not an argument

Yes it is.

Betti betti this guy upsetti

See

Attached: B1642AD9-3370-462F-9969-D7B53AD02778.jpg (600x400, 50K)

Why did you refer me to that post?

Attached: 20190207_092407_20190328141234416.jpg (480x640, 229K)

>I wanted a dog for that comforting sense of never being able to take my eyes off them

Because his thread is ruined. Ahhhh.

Exterminate the mongrels!

Attached: j1fttk8pwun21.jpg (1080x1350, 1.27M)

I own 2 "pitbulls". The pitbull is not a single breed. They were not originally breed to fight. They were the nanny dog. They are loyal to death. They will kill for an owner that is sick twisted and messed up. This is because they will do anything to make their owner happy. Mine are both pound puppies. They are amazing. I tell people in public they are agressive untill I tell them otherwise. I am sick of all the people bashing my dogs.

See

Pitbulls are fine, niggers and shitty dog owners are the problem. Same with any breed.

See

This guy may be legit. Sounds like a true Yea Forumsro

Pitbulls are potentially more dangerous than other dogs. Only irresponsible people unconfident in their dick size will choose to own them.

Yes user, that's called being responsible. I don't implicitly trust any dog, no matter the breed or temperament. My boxer is gentle as a fly, but that doesn't mean she can't get irritable as she gets older and potentially bite.

Attached: 20190117_124518.jpg (1536x2048, 1.51M)

Its fine i really dont care what some troll has to say about my dogs. Like I told my insurance company the dogs are not the problem if someone is on my property uninvited. Its the artillery i have insured extra for. You can come uni vited but you will leave in a bag.

>being responsible is getting a dog known for snapping. Thats what a responsibleperson does, they pick the most dangerous breeds because they KNOW they will do a better job than everyone else in the knews.
>responsible people are never cautious, they know everything

>like I told tbe company that literally stays in business for their ability to calculate the risk of things, my dog isnt a risk

>Hippity hoppity dont violate my property
Cool POV, user. Do you collect spicy AnCap memes and fantasize about being able to deliver a wildly disproportionally violent response to someone """""violating the NAP"""""?

>No true Scotsman fallacy

>the name of a fallacy

>A scary Labradoodle barked at me once as a child, therefore I am an impartial judge of large dog breeds

>me making up things is the same as you quoting

The world might end if you actually had an opinion or view.

See
See and read it twice

People who care only for themselves are the most likely pitbull owners.

#
#

Yes I told them. No I just dont expect my right to be infringed apon any more than they already are. If that insurance company does not like my response they have the right to drop me. I just think people need to be responsable with their dogs.

>knews
Kek. I don’t usually point out spelling/grammatical/punctuation errors but that’s amusing

See

>a dog is more important than insurance
>Since i am not compulsive or emtionally driven, I have some other advice too

Pit bulls are fine. When raised and trained properly they can hold their own with any breed.

The issue with pits is that the demographic of people who like to own them are generally poor, trashy people who don't know the first thing about taking care of or training a dog. During the dog's formative period when they need guidance they are generally met with abuse, which in turn breeds hostility in the dog. This then leads to the dog being left outside with little to no social interaction, causing extreme antisocial behavior, until the owners ultimately abandon the animal because they can't manage it anymore. By this point the dog is usually a couple years old and cannot be rid of it's bad behavior.

It's a problem with owners and not with the dogs. That said, they are ugly as fuck.

Sometimes youre pushing the gas harder than your wheels can spin kek

>Dont read the rest of the thread, this one comment is a comprehensive, correct summary of the entire issue. Trust me

#
Basicly my dog is more important than some company.

>basically my dog is more important that others' liability in case of something unplanned

My exact point user.

Only irresponsible people own pitbulls

Think what you want. Not worth my time your a bunch of trolls. Peace out.

Attached: images-1.jpg (192x263, 7K)

If I have said something in error feel free to correct it.

>this thread was important to me right up to the point I was wrong.
>yeah, this place is for know nothing babies, bye!

Multiple people expressing that they can train genetic predispositions out of animals have been responded to.

Pitbulls WERE marketed as nanny dogs, but not as guard dogs they were just considered good with kids. If you look at temperament by the ATTS they are not right there with most other popular breeds like labs(who they beat). That being said they were first bred for dog fights, and as an attack dog.

>pitbulls were marketed as something they arent after what they were designed for became wrong, and people believed the marketing.

That never happens

Says someone who has obviously never trained dogs!

I've trained aussies, corgis, ridgebacks, even shibas and with proper care and training you can in fact make any breed of dog family friendly and obedient.

Yes, I have even helped train pitts and been around well trained pitts and they are better behaved than many other breeds as a baseline.

Three kinds of people own pitts. White trash. Black trash. Dog trainers. Two of these groups make up a significant majority and this is why you see violent, crazy pitts so often. This guy is correct.

Attached: images-2.jpg (225x225, 12K)

The reason they get the bad wrap is because those statistics are pulled by police report, which the police have better things to do than figure out the true breed of the dog. If it has the “pit” face it’s considered a pit bull in most reports. They are also the focus of the media you knuckle fucks watch, Siberian huskies kill more Canadians than pitbulls but you don’t see Canadians freaking out about them.

Yea I call bullshit.

Sweet home alabama

animalwised.com/pit-bull-terriers-as-nanny-dogs-52.html

And look into books about 1800 dog breeds marketing, once Britain put a ban on dog fights they marketed them as nanny dogs for sales

No you havent
>I can train dogs not to get diabetes
No you cant

Its only backyard breeders and trainers who want to sell that claim they have this much control over an animal. Basically the problem at its source

>was ten dollars, now yours for the low price of five, plus its great with kids

Classic

Finally I blame people more than the dogs, look at who generally adopts those dogs(the poor) and ghetto fuckers looking to protect their crack house. Generally they don’t train the dogs and promote bad behaviors. And pitbulls are a powerful breed, there is no denying they have a very powerful bite. Dogwalking I have two pitbulls who I’d rather walk than most of the small dogs, those little shits can go straight to hell

All dogs can be violent small dogs are worse in terms of mentality the only difference is they’re easier to punt. Small dogs are super aggressive, I’d gladly say euthanize all chiwawas before pitts.

If you raise a pittbull the right way you and everyone around is safe.

Tgey dont get a bad wrap. They are sweet teddy bear dogs. But you dont buy a bomb with no timer and stuff it in your closet.

>because irresponsible people DO pirchase the breed, its nearly impossible for the simple person to admit that they are also inherently dangerous.

>the only difference is you most likely cant defend yourself from a pitbull

Thats a big difference

Still worked, they kept the marketing going for awhile if memory service me right, either way you don’t hear about mass kid maulings during the 1800s

All dogs are inherently dangerous by that standard thought

low class filth that will leave the pit chained up out back when they get evicted, then get a new one while their kids eat cereal and juice for every meal

>I am willing to risk everyones safety believing every pitbull who caused harm wasnt trained right, and that I am the exception

Ah yes the not bad image of the memes about pitbulls biting kids, and if you buy a bomb with no timer I’m gonna make sure the bomb won’t go off

>every dog bred to bite and not let go is dangerous

But theres only one

By that logic no one should own any large dog breed

Has anyone ever been so far as to have even the whole thing?

And yet people die constantly from other dogs, so what’s your point? And look at breeds killing in other nations before you say that pits are way worse than any other breed.

god knows I have

> no you haven't done things you have done
> compares training behavior to training dna

I don't sell dogs. I have no dog in this fight, really, beyond making sure people are not misinformed, which is what you are currently doing. You likely know nothing of dogs, you just have a preconception about a certain breed of dogs, and you propagate it without any real evidence. Any claim that contradicts that is, to you, inherently false, because you are delusional and do not live in an objective reality.

In short, you're the kind of trash who would ruin a pitt in the first place, because you're a fucking idiot. I can't stand pitts personally, but god damn do I hate willfully ignorant people a lot more.

Youll need to explain how you came up with that

Sorry forgot words are hard to process for you, picture book better for you?

Attached: A296343A-0161-4FD3-AC87-3CC02F09C93B.png (603x670, 242K)

>you can kill someone with a gun, so guns that randomly explode shouldnt be singled out

>You likely

The exact opposite could be true, and you could be an idiot.

You are wrong. 6.5% of dogs cause 66% of lethal bites. Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Attached: Capture.jpg (564x356, 21K)

>I am making sure people are informed instead of depending on traditional rules of thumb like 'its the owner'

Really cause it looks like youre doing the opposite, tearing down a different viewpoint. The fact none of you 'seekers of knowledge' disagree or question anyone but those who disagree says something

#
>I am willing to risk everyones safety believing every pitbull who caused harm wasnt trained right, and that I am the exception

I am willing to put everyone at risk because my German Shepherd is the exception to the attack’s you hear about in the news.
Just following your logic

How and where?

That’s just in the US, which I’d argue has a nigger problem more than the dogs. Surprise niggers ruin another thing. Although I can’t say that German shepherds or pits led confirmed kills because I’ve never seen a worldwide study for that

>bred to obey humans and hate dogs.

The problem is they often don't obey humans, once they get that bloodlust they are very difficult to control.

Attached: cats maul dog.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

German shepards were trained to be attack dogs. Even though I cant understand you it follows, unlike pitbulls, that you might be able to train it out. You can make an argument anyway. You csnt untrain physical properties

Post a picture of your timestamped hand

You're right, I could be, and I acknowledge that. Provide me evidence to the contrary.

I am tearing down a viewpoint that I have seen firsthand to be not true. Again, provide evidence that refutes my observation and I'd reconsider, but I already know you won't do such a thing.

Post a timestamped pic of your hand.

Replace pit bull in the sentence with every other dog breed that has killed a person. Hell I’d say replace it with nigger

You know in some very successful countries they dont ban guns, jusy concealed guns. Someone smart realized that the only people who would need to sneak guns somewhere would demand concealed weapons.

Only someone demanding a dog with the best bite would /need/ to own one

>I observed something once and it told me ecerything I needed to know about how the world works. People who wish to be sensible in a debate never discuss views thst differ from theirs

You dumb fuck tell me one command a German sherphard can follow that a pit bull can’t? If I tossed a baby in a room with a untrained ghetto shepherd or a trained pit from a good family, guess which baby is gonna live?

My gun can stop a Pitt easily I’ll just never have to use it on mine, there’s a difference

Probably the shepherd. Post a pic of your hand.

>provide evidence to combat my unverified anecdotes

Kek

Attached: they just want to play.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

Stop. Lmao.

If either dog snaps and bites a person, the Pitbull is far more likely to kill. That is irrefutable.

Do you also live in a mansion

Oh, Nanny dogs? There great. They're kind, sweet and great for raising kids. They used to be so well known for their protective nature towards kids that the dog in The Little Rascals was one.

The reason why they're so good at fighting is because that protective instinct gets warped.

You do need evidence. Here's what you could easily find in 5 seconds on the internet.

aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls

ASPCA is somewhat of an authority (more than you or I) on dogs, and what do they have to say if you read?

>While a dog’s genetics may predispose it to behave in certain ways, genetics do not exist in a vacuum. Rather, behavior develops through a complex interaction between environment and genetics. This is an especially important consideration when we look at an individual dog versus a breed. Many diverse and sometimes subtle factors influence the development of behavior, including, but not limited to, early nutrition, stress levels experienced by the mother during pregnancy, and even temperature in the womb. And when it comes to influencing the behavior of an individual dog, factors such as housing conditions and the history of social interactions play pivotal roles in behavioral development. The factors that feed into the expression of behavior are so inextricably intertwined that it’s usually impossible to point to any one specific influence that accounts for a dog becoming aggressive. This is why there is such variation in behavior between individual dogs, even when they are of the same breed and bred for the same purpose. Because of the impact of experience, the pit bull specifically bred for generations to be aggressive may not fight with dogs and the Labrador retriever bred to be a service dog may be aggressive toward people.

>can afford a gun
>must live in mansion

>police determine and record breed of dog in attack
Uh citation needed

It wouldn’t be the Shepard you dumb fuck. If you have your head that far stuck up your ass go to the nearest shelter find out.

Attached: 9EF21AED-AE4D-4220-985E-2E7B8AA31DEC.jpg (2953x2054, 1.06M)

fuck off mrcummy
>snap oversteers at 5mph

How shitty is your life

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|19|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 19.png (320x360, 219K)

Theyre so well known for being slobbering, farting, dirtballs that it was figured it would be a perfect companion for rambunctious boys

>Siberian huskies kill more Canadians than pitbulls but you don’t see Canadians freaking out about them.
Uh also gonn need a citation on this

Im looking for where it says it is absolute you can change genetics by saying no and swatting them on the nose, but i dont see it

Could be worse, I could own pitbulls

I’m sorry you can’t come up with someone smart or understand what anyone who works with dogs would tell you?

You're goddamned retarded, user, and I cannot help you.

>everything might be possible

What a definitive not lukewarm article

You didn’t answer my question, and yes you are right the pit is more likely to kill. But I’d rather not get attacked by either dog, which is something training and responsible ownership would prevent. Regardless of breed, except a fucking teacup breed

>Someone smart realized that the only people who would need to sneak guns somewhere would demand concealed weapons.
Not this thread but
>someone smart realized a person looking to do violence would shoot the person open carrying in the back first
I conceal carry. My state doesn’t allow open. I wouldn’t carry open if it did.

>insult time

I actually know an experienced genetic breeder but Im not gonna talk about it because it would come off as an incrediy unlikely coincidence

Not a word of this is true.

Pit bulls are the most dangerous dog for a reason, they were selectively bred to be dog killers.

Imagine taking two of the most dangerous prisons in America, say Angola, LA and Corcoran, CA. Taking every inmate and having them fight to the death in a big battle royals. The last man standing in each prison then gets selective bred with the most violent females in America. Those children are then raised and put into the next round of Corcoran and Angola battle royales.

Repeat this for a 1000+ generations. That's a human example of breeding pitbulls.

Then some fucktard like this comes along and says this new super killer breed of humans is just like everybody else and "it's all how you raise them."

Jesus fuck dog owners are the most arrogant POS on earth. Thinking they can undo 1000 generations of selective breeding by being extra nice to their hell dogs.

Get fucked asshole and keep these monsters out of my neighborhoods or near my kids.

>my one tacticool paranoia outweighs basic street smarts

K

>Could be worse
>I could have one thing in it caring about my existence

It isnt dog owners user. Its stupid people. They ruin everything for everyone

Awe user im crushed

That thing looks like a demon.

No its made to nanny children dont be so judgemental

Kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2387261/
If you look up the attacks on the Canadian static’s reports the “packs” of sled dogs all had at least one predominantly husky in them

Look user I get it, no man wants to have anoyone who is more alpha then them living in the house they pay for. It’s just a shame you can’t compete with a dog.

id rather have a put bull nanny my children than any of the trap loving furry faggots of Yea Forums

It’s Yea Forums, if I couldn’t call someone being a dumbfuck a mouth drooling nigger I wouldn’t be here. I’ll let you try to steer away from something you can’t refute thought if you give me a new insult I haven’t heard yet

Fun thread, thanks nolifes

You ball beating cheese grater

Leave the furrys alone. Statistics show they are less threatening than log posters.

First decent point pro pits have made