Why are you not on Tinder?

Why are you not on Tinder?

Attached: il_570xN.1178087719_i6qu.jpg (570x713, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1
m.instantfap.com/post/904825?category=Blowjobsandwich&count=61&q=&filter=static,,,,,animated,video&source=no&sortby=hottest
vocaroo.com/i/s0YFu2firCCq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because im not beta and go out to clubs with friends like a regular person

"I'm not a beta"
>Uses the word beta

Kid I've probably cuck'd you before shut the fuck up

Bitch, you don't even know what a clit is

i got banned

I'm in a relationship

Bitch cuck boi detected

Why would I need to be on Tinder?

i was, but they found out i'm not gay, so they banned me

Too socially anxious, I actually find it easier to talk to people irl then messege online

Because love and sex are just a neurochemical con job designed to get you to procreate

Cause you watch all y'all niggas on Tinder wasting their time, 90% of the time literally just swiping to match on everyone. There's no point when in the real world, you can just as easily find your means. Even if you don't have a social status or are nervous around women, starting with face to face chat is a quick way to change it. You don't needa fuck the first person you talk to, but use it to get better, confidence is definitely key to getting in.

As well as chloroform

I'd rather not be a piece of meat on display at an online meat shop.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

trips of truth!

and I have no sexual drive anyways, due to medication, I don't even fap

I live in a shithole where no one uses it.
population is about 8000 pls kill me

Hiya Alice love u, hab another one of mah gurlsss

Attached: tumblr_pe7bcdWqTY1stzc8to1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

Howdy friend, good to see you out and about this morning! And, why thank you.

Attached: 0053.jpg (1016x768, 151K)

Well technically its afternoon here. But whatevs. Here have another semen demon

Attached: tumblr_pim15k2yD41x0xtiio1_1280.jpg (1080x1349, 189K)

I was banned

Storytime

Oh I see, I'm actually just about to finish the last of my coffee off and start my day. Had someone deliver a truck last night and I'll probably be hauling stuff around all day.

Attached: 0130.png (640x360, 301K)

For what?

What kinda job do u have?

Attached: tumblr_pdcqtzrvyr1teeqxn_1280.jpg (512x979, 163K)

You're on Yea Forums lol. I think you are a beta

Oh, it's not for a job technically, there's just a lot of stuff to haul off from where I'm rebuilding the inside of my old house. Tearing a lot of walls and ceilings down to reshape the layout of the rooms and what not.
After all that's done, I'll have all my stuff to move up there.
I actually haven't had a real kinda job for a while, I've been having to help my mom and her fiance since they're both on disability and they can't do so much by themselves anymore.

Attached: 0059.jpg (1008x768, 139K)

Isn't tinder just an ego trip for girls? I don't want to deal with picky 4 & 5's who think they're solid 9's.

Why?

Which medication stops your sex drive?!

Awh thats so kind of you helping them out like that. I wish I could send a real apustaja girl to you. Just so she or he (if you prefer sissies) can help you. Btw the *girl* in the pic is actually a boy with a real pener.

Attached: tumblr_pp13b3SOXO1sjfc9k_640.jpg (540x960, 104K)

Well thank you for saying so. I've basically been helping out family for the past several years and they've been kind enough to lend me some support in return.
I certainly wouldn't mind a scantily clad lovely lil' thing giving me a hand, that's for sure.

Attached: 0036.jpg (1024x773, 104K)

Talkin about cute gals. If you have the time could you do one of those sexy little voice overs? I will send some more sissies.

Attached: 1553616106019.jpg (750x894, 121K)

>Meet some slut off tinder
>Didnt know she was slut
>Fucks me and takes my virginity
>Blocks me
>Hung up on her

Hate that god damn app

I plan to get on it soon

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1

What did ya have in mind?

Attached: 0037.png (640x360, 377K)

Jesus dude. Was she good?

Not really, didnt even come. But her body was a solid 10.

Oh well the usual sissy stuff. m.instantfap.com/post/904825?category=Blowjobsandwich&count=61&q=&filter=static,,,,,animated,video&source=no&sortby=hottest In this video I want you to say: mmm thank you master, for turning us naughty boi's into obedient sissy sluts. We only exist to be your personal cocksleeve. I love what you did to us both. Our cocks are so small because of all the hormones. Ohhh don't stop fucking my sissy sister's throat! *Moan* *giggle*

Attached: tumblr_pg8gprZyI71tr3pos_1280.jpg (818x1280, 212K)

Well I hope you feel better soon. I know exactly how you feel, I've been there

Just as badsas reddit.

Depends on what you use it for though

Here ya go, how's this?
vocaroo.com/i/s0YFu2firCCq
I had to use one of my newer techniques because it was a bit long and I'm not sure I've nailed down giggling yet... Giggling in that voice has been work in process for me.

Attached: 0179.png (640x360, 379K)

Noice, it's perfect. Take me and my sissy sister as reward.

Attached: tumblr_plxoqbmfBj1x0xtiio1_1280.jpg (945x1277, 287K)

My wife doesnt like it when i get pussy on the side

Why thank you. If I can keep getting better at it and do longer and longer stuff, I might have to find a way to monetize making recordings like this.

Attached: 0145.png (640x360, 353K)

Do I have to pay as well? Or I can I pay u by sending sissy bois?

Attached: 1553381611262m.jpg (819x1024, 102K)

I don't mind doing them for free and you're a friend so of course you get freebies. I was thinking of more a donation based kinda thing. I think if I obligated myself to do it for money, it'd take the fun out of it. Unless I was doing a project type of deal, like legit voice over work or something I'd have to compile audio/video for.

Attached: 0005.png (640x360, 217K)