Meow

meow

Attached: 1553759723149.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3edgy5me

You'll burn in hell for this you evil bastard the gods will render harsh judgement upon your heathen soul enjoy being buttfucked by Satans minions for all eternity faggot

Attached: triforce.png (936x995, 37K)

beaheading the most harmless harmless animal you can find for shits and giggles...
some people are truely pathetic

holy shit thats fucking edgy, my type of edginess tho i like it

gay

did it dieded?

NEEDS TO BE MORE EDGY BRO
Ok mind telling where you found this

Is this retard using a butter knife? Think I have cut the heads off cows with less effort.

some people should be skinned alive, i think 70% of people are not good and should just die so kill just every nigger, muslim and criminal

Edgelord! Look class, we've got an edgelord here! Get cancer, edgelord!

Kill yourself. Now.

Laughing my ass off at all the crying fags, good job OP.

You motherfucker Go and kys

Nice

Attached: 1553384364545.jpg (538x604, 87K)

Attached: rav1553750380166.jpg (765x1020, 146K)

You aren’t the first and won’t be the last

Don’t think you’re special cause you posted le edgy animal abuse

Such actions in any human are synonymous with someone with psychotic and or schizophrenia behavioural problems. Those who laughed at this and pathetically tried to flame those who were disgusted by this cowardly act, I do wonder whether you'll be laughing quite as when this attention seeking coward has gone on to attack a school, party or other gathering.

Woah make sure you don't cut yourself on that edge.... You shit stain

You pathetic powerless loser. Pick on something that can't defend itself faggot. I would fucking murder you.

no shit there are threads with stuff like this 24/7 so what are people worked up about?

are u guys new to the fucking internet or

I could ask you the same thing. Just because people are familiar with the internet, and have seen gory shit - it doesn't mean they enjoy it, or aren't repulsed by it.

Besides newfag, the majority of the time for some weird reason, Yea Forums despises animal cruelty, specifically cats.

you motherfucker

IIRC: This dude was found by a bunch of haxors and he got doxed then, I am almost sure he got prosecuted for this.

Fucking this

My favorite vid

Wishful thinking. He's still killing cats.

>posts bait thread with shock value
>brainlets: shocked, replies with outrage

Alf is in favor of it.

Attached: 🐱alf.jpg (720x565, 110K)

Owning, Or sharing videos of animals being killed for entertainment is a felony in the US. And anything that violates US law is a permanent ban on 4 chan.
Enjoy your ban.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/48

Yeah I'll probably laugh then too.
I mean it's not funny in a haha way it's just retarded like why go through all that trouble when he could have put it in the microwave

People getting brutally massacred... I sleep
A cat getting killed... Real shit?!

Yeah, he'll be gone for a good 20 or 30 seconds.

smoothbrain

Attached: 45032861-BDCC-4568-B4E0-14E9D336EDEC.jpg (427x450, 37K)

go back to le reddit, faggot

>why go through all that trouble
too see the body spasms, duh

Is hot pussy tasty?

is it ok

Great point
Better than cold

i will rape your mom and burn your childrens alive with gasoline! then i will perform Postmortem on you when you are alive!

you are the sole reason these threads continue to exist