Already suicidal. Be honest with me. Am I a 1/10 or 2/10?

Already suicidal. Be honest with me. Am I a 1/10 or 2/10?

Attached: Snapchat-1581622601.jpg (988x1920, 707K)

1.5 so kys

You look fine, just go out more

Grow your hair out and cover your forehead and you will be 7/10

I'll give you a .5 out of 20

Kys faggot

Get a haircut.
Shave nonsense off your face.
Hit the gym, and you'll be just fine.

You look great my man, a solid 8/10, confidence is key.

5/10. Youre good to go. Get an undercut

This and a sense of fashion and you won't want to kys

I'm a dude so I can't tell but I have seen people with facial deformities get decent women so you should be ok, you should probably worry more about being a thin-blooded mongrel if anything.
The only cure for that is reincarnation btw, something to consider.

Shave head, shave off sideburns but keep goat n stache. Go to gym, ez 7/10 minimum. If you get shredded ez 8+

Attached: 8477978426.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

>Already suicidal. Be honest with me. Am I a 1/10 or 2/10?

M8 I have that shirt from eb games.
And yeah shave your head and grow a decent beard.
Cant do much about that hairline.

Remove the facial hair and you would be a 7/10.
Relax.

When I was younger, maybe junior high, I got roped into watching my 3 month old niece while my sister got her hair done. So when there I am, sitting in the waiting area of a hair salon with my niece and who walks in but Bruce Willis. I was nervous as fuck, and just kept looking at him, as he read a magazine and waited, but didn't know what to say. Pretty soon though my niece started crying, and I'm trying to quiet her down because I didn't want her to bother Bruce, but she wouldn't stop. Pretty soon he gets up and walks over. He started running his hands through her hair and asking what was wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry or something. So, Bruce put down his magazine, picked up my niece and lifted his shirt. He breast fed her right there in the middle of a hair salon. Chill guy, really nice about it.

I'll give you about a 6 or 7 out of 10 to the power of 50

4/10, change ur haircut and grow some facial charism and you'll hit a 6/10 ez pz

I laughed as it full-screen revealed. Post moar.

With that hair line I'd say a 2 but if you fix it maybe you'll got to a 5

Get rid of the patches of hair on your cheeks, tidy up your facial hair, and figure out a clean style that’s low maintenance for your hair. By and large women really only care about what you’ve got to offer more than just looks, good hygiene is first and foremost.

Solid 8/10 bro.
You have a large forehead, with healthy hair, so mid-long hair would suit you much better.
As for the beard, keep it or leave it, your choice.
I would advise you to shave it, as it's not quite full yet.

Just hit the gym / Start practicing a sport, hang out with buddies / people you consider as friends, and don't worry about love too much, it just kinda happens. You just need some confidence bro.

PS : If you just want to fucc, go hang out in bars or get yourself a dating app or something.

fuck off eliott nigger 2.0