This fucking thread. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread. Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Why do you care that you're a virgin? I know people that died as teenagers. Seems like you should just rejoice in living.

Well, I'm not exactly rejoicing.

Fuck a hooker already so you can stop making these niggerish threads.

I will still make these fucking threads though. They are my only social interaction.

I think it's about time you should.

Go outside you retard.

Oh hey buddy, how you doing? Nice to see you again.

Attached: 154839514019999.jpg (1024x1024, 717K)

Lost my V on my 13th birthday

Already been out running this morning. Finally spring.

Where do you live?

That sounds nice. I'm in a humid part of my country so I don't have the four seasons like you do. I miss them though. I'm hoping to move back to a more temperate climate shortly.

So, what do you do for work?

Germany.

>So, what do you do for work?

I'm currently looking for a job. Meanwhile, I work half days in a supermarket.

Go to New York City.

Are you a biologist?

Ironically, I've been living in New York for four years. Was doing a postdoc at MSK.

Yes.

36? Had a b-day recently?

Why don't you just get drunk and band a club hoe?

*bang

I remember you. You're a molecular biologist was it? I remember a thread you were saying that you couldn't get work. So it seems you're still finding it difficult to secure employment. That's unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you considered moving?

Yes. Last weekend.

Because there is a big jump in difficulty between getting drunk and banging a club hoe. In fact, I've spend half my 20s drunk at clubs + parties and as never lucky.

Height weight?

come to europe, be my roommate.

you pay the rent, food, weed and i get you laid every day in the week

>Have you considered moving?

I would move for work. However, I only consider European countries where I can comfortably speak English or German. Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, UK or Scandinavia. Don't want to go back to the US.

180 cm. 72 kg.

What about Australia? Or Canada? Or New Zealand? Or Singapore?

Singapore, New Zealand and Australia are all in the top 5 countries when it comes to bio-tech.

I would maybe consider Canada. Singapore is an oppressive shithole and AUS + NZ are so removed from everything.

I don't know much about Singapore but I've never considered it to be oppressive. To me it's the Westfield of South East Asia. A giant shopping mall. Alternatively, Denmark's killing it for bio-tech. It's a shame you don't want to go back to the US. Lots of opportunity over there. Any reasons why?

Why do YOU think you're a virgin?

Healthcare. I have Crohn's. The few years I was there, it was not active and my medication was covered. But there is always the risk of indebting myself.

Socially awkward. Devoid of humour, character or anything which could be called a personality.

So low self worth?

Do you run in a group or by yourself?

Even if I am drunk as fuck and think I am awesome, I'm still awkward with other people. Just more actively.

I run by myself listening to music or audiobooks.

Just calm down and don't talk much.

virgin until 20 and i feel it fucked me up cause of all the ignored frustration for 7+ years.

how fucked up are you?

You fucking fag again. Go and do something useful instead of whining about your loneliness. Noone cares

Seriously? Virgin until 20? Why is that a problem?

I don't see how having sex would change your life in any way.

It wouldn't. It's a symptom and not a cause.

Okay well what's the cause?

I think it's a confidence thing. I think people who obsess over their virginity as a negative trait tend to see it as a personal failing, so it affects their confidence and self-esteem. It sort of cuts to the very core of our humanity - you're a failure in the most primal sense.

>you're a failure in the most primal sense

Maybe if you live to suck Charles Darwin's dick.

I'm gonna assume the cause is an inability to recognize the challenge laid out before you. So the challenge is how to make yourself marketable. How to increase your market value. So first you have to identify the market (different environments have different demands), then identify the demands, then cultivate said demands and go fishing, basically.

It's not to say that all virgins are crippled with a lack of self-confidence and self-esteem - it'd be limited to those who recognize it and obsess over it as a personal failing.

It's got nothing to do with that, we're all human and we all operate on a similar platform.

It's the other way around. I'm not a failure because I am a virgin, I'm a virgin because I am a failure.

I know the market. I just don't have the product.

Attached: 6482609048.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

What's the product then?

A decent-looking person with humour and charisma. Someone who's fun to be around.

So what's your plan to not be a failure?

I don't have any. Your personality is pretty much fixed.

Okay so you're
>Well educated
>Well traveled
>Bilingual
>Fit

You sound like great husband material.

What's not to like?

What, aside from the Debbie Downer bullshit?

Why are you such a pessimist?

I think it is to some extent, on some parameters (neuroticism being one) but there's definitely some malleability there. You just sound like you're not willing to even entertain the possibility of a) the fact that you're not a failure and b) the possibility that you can change. It's pathetic. No wonder no one wants to fuck you. Have you even thought maybe I should try something different? Or are you just gonna wallow in mediocrity?

Experience. I was very different when I first entered university.

Okay so what happened in university?

Attached: 8374087364.jpg (2360x1404, 169K)

>Have you even thought maybe I should try something different?

What is something different. I've tried to reinvent myself many times (I moved a lot during my studies so those were prime opportunities) and I always ended up back at the same place.

Do you have a therapist?

how the fuck are you kissless?
you can literally kiss anyone when you're drunk at a bar.
and new year's eve is a guaranteed "kiss the closest person to you" card.

I came to realise that I am not the hot shit I thought I were.

Not at the moment. I had a few cycles of CBT though.

>you can literally kiss anyone when you're drunk at a bar.

That's sexual assault.

>That's sexual assault

Not if it's a slut.

What a hopeless cunt

it's because you see getting laid as "getting lucky".
it's not luck.
it's just skill.
learn to be an interesting person that someone's willing to spend their time with.
no-one's gunna waste their time on someone who's needy and insecure like you.
you need to change and grab life by the balls.

everyone on this planet has their own issues as it is. women are fucking neurotic enough by themselves, they're not interested in a guy that's emotional and needy because then they have to take care of 2 people.

>Australia or NZ
>STEM/tech jobs
lel
>singapore
dat cost of living, you'd have to be retarded to want to live there.

Protip: everyone else is awkward too

Attached: 1539898679451.jpg (720x525, 73K)

This.
You'd be surprised who you can kiss when sluts are wasted at 3am.
They'll throw themselves at anyone for a hug and a kiss.
t.Bartender

What is your favourite pastime?

>Go to a club with a friend
>Drink shots
>Bang a slut

>tfw seeing this thread while procrastinating lab work and worrying about job opportunities as a molecular biologist in Lithuania

I live a healthy sex life, tho that is not the answer to every question in life. It's just overrated.

Attached: 1451551106495.jpg (680x440, 76K)

>learn to be an interesting person that someone's willing to spend their time with.

How do you do that?

Most people I talk to are eloquent, funny and interesting.

I've spend enough time in bars to know that this is not true. Usually, the number of needy guys is far high than the number of sluts. So they still throw themselves at the best choice.

Have you even been drunk before?

Climbing / bouldering.

A lot needs to happened between >drink shots and >bang a slut

Many more times than I'd like to admit.

A lot needs to happened between >drink shots and >bang a slut

Honesty. Not really.

Attached: downloadfile.gif (334x234, 1.01M)

>Most people I talk to are pretending to be eloquent, funny and interesting
Fixed that for you.

This, I was 22 and it fucked with my mind way too much between 16-22. Pretty normal and well-adjusted person at this point (28 now). OP, I get that everyone is different and all that blabla about asexuality etc. The reality is most people gotta fuck and the fact that you're posting these threads shows that you know this. Just accept that this is a thing you have to deal with, but don't let it make you a victim.

I would recommend to find a niche of women where you feel comfortable to deal with these issues. The act is not what matters, it is dealing with the emotional backlash of all these years of sexual neglect. Find your niche OP, you're 36, you owe it to yourself.

Than why did it never happen?

Well, they fooled me.

I'm not God I can't watch you fail or succeed.
Club sluts are a dime a dozen the idea that you're worried about a made up thing like sexual asault is retarded.

I will not go and randomly kiss people.

Fucking retarded ass kraut don't you realise the rules of society were written by "some guy".

Just some dumbass that's long dead.

Well not if they're not into it you daft punk.

SOCIETIES RULES WERE CREATED BY MOUTHBREATHERS. EVERYONE IS A MOUTH BREATHER YOU'RE NOT LIVING TO PLEASE ABRAHAM BECAUSE HE'S ANOTHER MOUTH BREATHER.

And that is obviously the problem.

YOU'RE TALL YOU'RE FIT AND YOU'RE BILINGUAL. FUCK A SLUT YOU IDIOT.

Yet when I talk to girls, they are not interested.

Also, who cares about being bilingual?

>>Australia or NZ
>>STEM/tech jobs
>lel
wtf are you talking about, oecd has nz in the top 10 countries for biotech. sure it's not the us. or china, but it's not worth a lel you DOUBLE NIGGER

So dance with a drunk one.

Been there, done that.

Stop trying to help this man, he doesn't want your help. He just wants to languish in shit. You know what should do OP? Jump in a septic tank and drown in shit.

I've lived in SEA for about 10 years, Singapore is a nice place in terms on standard of living but it is kinda shitty in terms of oppression. Crazy strict laws on drugs, National service for all (police, army or navy iirc).

There is even a ban on chewing gum, and there is fines for like not flushing public toilets etc.

Yeah I'm familiar with the ban on chewing gum and the silly fines and stuff. I'm okay with that. Don't mind the drug laws either. What's your favorite place? I liked Thailand. I haven't been to many places, but I imagine Cambodia's nice, Vietnam too. I don't know about the Philippines.

Attached: 9745226524.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

Tough question, depends what you're into. If you're into tropical country but with a lot of westerners and all the comforts of home, of course Thailand is the go to.
Cambodia is really cool, very cheap, its basically Thailand in the late 80s early 90s.
Vietnam is also very cool, its actually much more developed than most people probably imagine, its dirt cheap, so many different kinds of places to visit, like cities, beautiful outdoorsy places, cultural places, party places, islands etc.

Thanks bro. Fuck you too.

bump

Why fuck me? It's true though. This is you.

"I am a failure. I never got vargingo because I stink"

Attached: 36 year old kissless virgin.jpg (225x225, 7K)

How do you say, in German, My ass? Is it, "MEIN SHPHINCT"?

This is indeed me. Doesn't mean this isn't true. Let's be realistic, I am a failure. And I can't seem to fix it.

you're silly

it's not though. you're literally everything i wanna be.

>German
>Bisexual
>Ambidextrous
>Ambisextrous
>Science man

how you can't recognize those traits as positive is beyond me. You could fly to Thailand and FUCK EVERYTHING

Okay, I laughed. Wanting to be German is the most absurd - probably the least sexy group of people in the world. I speak English with a noticeable German accent. When I was in the US, I could hear vaginas shrivel up every time I spoke.

It makes me sad you laughed at the german part and not the three things below it. Germans are a proud, beautiful people. I once regularly had coitus with a blonde Austrian beauty and it was the most wonderful intercourse I've experienced.

Actually that's not true. She was attractive but I've definitely had better. That's not a slam on the Austrians, or Germans for that matter. I'm sure you guys are great. Love Annette Schwartz. Wow. Anyway, getting side tracked here.

You guys are great. You had the whole Hitler thing, snazzy outfits by Hugo Boss, Sound of Music.. wait that was Austria again. Anyway you guys are cool. Don't put yourself down okay?

who the fuck is still in middle school at 15?

Wait, isn't middle school years 8 and 9?

lost mine on my 26th birthday. feels good.

28 virgin here. I am trying.

You gotta go up to a lady and ya say, "damn girl, yo tiddies looking fly as shit bitch".

Then you slap her. Women like a dominant, powerful man. Slap her some more.

And then presto bingo bango - you'll get her pregnant.

Attached: 117.gif (200x209, 22K)

Cool is the last word which I would use to describe Germans.

Brillant.

That's because you're sad. If you not be so sad you not be so German anymore. Eventually you'll be Congolese and it won't matter anymore.

-actually attractive and social when comfortable
-Born with some huge ass puffy nips that poke through all my shirts.
I’d go get laid if I wasn’t so afraid of some girl laughing at my deformed chest.
At least I have a decent dick I guess.

Attached: 9F54678D-9E90-4E48-9F6C-B4AC20714F85.jpg (640x746, 124K)

see, look how happy you could be

Attached: this could be you.jpg (276x183, 6K)

you gotta put that shit on blast, women appreciate a confident man. wear an ultra low cut v neck customized so your man tiddies are on display, that way she knows what the fuck's up.

look at this nigger. look at his posture. he's ready to fight at the drop of a hat. because he knows ppl are making fun of him as soon as they see him coming. that's the type of attitude you've gotta adopt if you wanna make it in this crazy world

Attached: T12000.jpg (252x300, 10K)

Awesome.

That’s just it!

I’m all nips and no tits.
But the message remains the same. Gonna go clean my room

d o m i n a n t

bump

I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP SAD GERMAN MAN.

Keep your head up. Here's a picture of your finest German export to remember what you're fighting for.

Attached: 2679282_2_o.jpg (1021x1536, 182K)

Lost my virginity at the marshmello fortnite concert. God it was so wild. She was a default skin but that pussy felt like a million V-bucks.