Brotherfag here. Creepy dude hands my younger sister this letter after leaving a bathroom...

Brotherfag here. Creepy dude hands my younger sister this letter after leaving a bathroom. Does this look freaky to anyone else?

Attached: 2354~2.jpg (711x947, 179K)

no, totally normal. wouldn't worry.

its schizoid. dw about it. either the guy is legit schizophrenia, or high on a stimulant like meth.

you see stuff like this from time to time. i remember in college a guy left a bunch of hyper religious pamphlets on cars, and they read similarly. just nonsense rambling sentences. it's like, the message is in there, but there's so much noise it's indecipherable.

Thats definitely not normal, its fucking creepy and unsettling. Would watch out for that guy, and I wouldn't mention him to your sister again, that shit scary . Speaking from experience

Fuck him up my dude.

Also weird fluid on the envelope. Same as the letter.

Attached: 2355~2.jpg (382x890, 92K)

>weird fluid

Attached: g5937.gif (500x375, 777K)

Please tell the psycho that it’s
>if *you’re interested
Otherwise he sounds like a catch for a fat ugly bitch like your gross sister.

yeah that’s cum dude.

She is an hour away, so far all we have done is have a variety of family call him to ask if he needs help.

Anyone who writes the letter o like that deserves a beating

Passing off strange notes isn’t a crime. Beating up someone for displaying signs of psychosis is technically a hate crime.

bait

*tips fedora*

He sounds perfect for a dirty little cumfaggot like you op

he's just tryna get a nutt

What part of Hawaii?

Man, I'm lawyer I know how to beat up someone just enough to get off with a fine.

do you think he put the slashes in those Os as he was writing them or just added them all at the end

post pics of your sis veronica

Glad your law degree is paying dividends

You’re cool.

Just how much can you beat someone for a citation?

Depends on state, Texas mutual combat is just disorderly conduct, long as you don’t do serious damage you’ll be gtg

Join this discord!
We have egirls, eboys, traps, and more! Also features a waifu roll bot and an Esex voice channel for your use! Use the invite below!
HETcbE

-cg

Attached: 5ad30b721ae28a6748be82130f9828ec.jpg (400x400, 29K)

What kind of psycho uses null for O, I could see zero but why O

Why is single in quotes?

Don't let them see you, cover your face tattoos, visible scars, undo piercings, don't talk

>T00 Ver0nica
>Pers0n 2 Pers0n
This guy has some kind of mental disorder. We can smell our own. Also, he writes like a retard.