Drawthread

Drawthread
Big QT edition

Attached: 359C1E48-068C-493C-A70C-D37F337FB89E.png (608x857, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=wtQXxizwNCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IOrN8mSuo
youtube.com/watch?v=SYtLk2GwLLs
vocaroo.com/i/s1Iv4u91T62a
youtube.com/watch?v=aqGXCQ_5WOc
youtube.com/watch?v=w73Ks2WX_XQ
youtube.com/watch?v=giAlgQJkrZc
youtube.com/watch?v=b5zMtCvWhG0
youtube.com/watch?v=5wl3JS3y6_M&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make my scribbles OP image one more time I dare you

Attached: puppy.png (425x273, 24K)

bump

thanks dad
I hope I do too

REQUESTING ALL DRAWFAGS:
Draw your "Spideysona."
To put it simply: Draw yourself/your avatar as a unique Spiderman. Similar to "Into the Spiderverse."
Explain your special skills! Is there anything unique about your specific universe? Who is your arch nemesis? What are your specific skills/powers? What is your backstory? Who do you fail to save/kill? And most important at all... How does your outfit look? Any special functions?
>Remember: No capes.

Attached: Into the Spiderverse.jpg (2048x858, 259K)

fuk

Attached: sai2_2019-02-28_22-31-27.png (286x316, 19K)

fuckin come at me you adorable motherfucker

Requestin Cathyl getting fucked by a horse. Impregnation and overflowing with his cum. X-ray view showing the inside of the womb being filled would be nice. And then also have her sucking the dick of a man who is also cumming inside her mouth, cum flowing out the sides of her mouth.

Will provide more character references if needed

Attached: EMG_Cathyl_14.png (468x1376, 672K)

Requestin Lilith tied up, bent over a small coffee table, and raped by a large dog while being forced to suck the dick of a man. Have his hand pushing her head down to his dick as he cums inside her mouth, all while the dog cums inside her pussy at the same time, with a little thing to the side showing impregnation. And to give a more rapey feel, if you like, have a gun sitting next to him on the table or pointed towards her head and have her crying.

Attached: EMG_Lilith_4.jpg (2000x2640, 772K)

I helped someone who was depressed today and I feel amazing.

Requestin Mero sucking off dog and jerking a hot load of dog semen into her open mouth and on her face. Preferably some view where you can see entire face but the dog as well.

Attached: EMG_Mero_10.png (395x588, 204K)

Requestin Papi bent over a table, being fucked doggystyle by an orc while another one fucks her mouth. Then as the orc fucking her pussy cums inside her and impregnates her, then at the same time the orc fucking her mouth, pulls out, chops her head off, pulls her decapitated head towards his dick, through her mouth and out her neck hole, cumming all the while. Then after, another orc fucks her neck hole on her body and cumming inside that.

Attached: EMG_Papi_51.png (1488x2105, 1.7M)

ok buddy stop looking down there!!!

Attached: rider.png (331x354, 30K)

Attached: Rest In Piss Musumefag.gif (372x500, 380K)

we shoot at the noon church bells

Attached: puppy.png (330x395, 48K)

suh

Attached: kahl.png (1000x1000, 130K)

Requesting that big snek of yours squishing a smaller snek dude with her belly.

suh dude
takin reqs?

taking requests

Attached: IrmaBawble232.png (906x980, 582K)

wassup kahlifornia dreamin

hey anyone got suggestions on how I can afford to eat without being a programmer?

Attached: sai2_HjiKfIvLot.png (252x282, 19K)

yea maybe what u got?

aight aight
requesting a thicc bug girl pulling down an average lookin dudes pants with a smug look on her face only to reveal his massive sixteen inch wang, immediate loss of smug face ensues

yeah can u fuck me right in the pussy thx

First off, food-wise, go back to simple shit. Get lots of rice. Hamburger meat is gonna be your cheapest meat option. Eggs. Potatoes. Cheap things that will last a while. I really do suggest rice, since so many things you can do with it (same with potatoes).
Work-wise, how close are you to your neighbors? See if you can work out some semi-steady work with them. Or even doing odd-jobs.
Other easy jobs are things like ticket taker/checkers. For events, movie theaters, etc..
Just look for easy jobs in your area more or less. You'll be surprised at how much food you can get/stretch when you're thinking smart.
-Love,
A poorfag

hi Bawble

JUMP ON YOUR MUSICIAN SKILLS MAN!! Look for gigs! Look online for shit! Maybe even take some voice acting gigs if you see them. Do random covers and upload em to Youtube. Sing some originals and upload em there.

Or if you really wanna not put yourself out there. telling you now, shit like tik-tok compilations are easy to make AND monetize.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|12|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 12.png (320x360, 219K)

Ah you again, you want to know about my scar? Well, one night when I was really young both of my parents were out scouring food for me and my elder sister. From what I can gather some human mages noticed and immidiently went to take advantage. Dragon's eggs are a useful ingredient to them. Me and my sister were too rash and tried to defend, though I only got a scar across my eye she got an x-shaped one upon her face. We did manage to fend them off as they were fledgling mages. That is all.
To be expected
I remember that, that was the same thread a lot of people were lewding me

Attached: Scars of Twins.png (768x768, 103K)

hi bitch ass

You know, my downstairs neighbors manage a chain hotel, and I worked the desk at a chain hotel a couple years ago.... hmmI

And I really like rice. And hamburger helper. Oh god, was I already poor? Have I been poor this whole time?

...I can't afford to live off of that though man, that's so unrealistic lmao. I appreciate the confidence but like, that shit is soooo hard

Attached: sai2_2019-02-15_03-00-16.png (174x198, 11K)

Whoa so salty... and thirsty

youtube.com/watch?v=wtQXxizwNCc

me irl

Attached: sai2_2019-02-03_20-13-40.png (521x598, 59K)

What are your siblings' names?

Workin on it...

all this salts got me dehydrated

Perfect dude. Talk to your neighbors. Who knows, maybe they'll be able to hook you up.
>Food
Hamburger Helper is shit nowadays. I suggest just buying packaged hamburger meat and making your own stuff. You'd be surprised at how much you can randomly throw shit into fried hamburger meat and it becomes a meal. Hell, get some hamburger meat, egg, and a little mayo. Mix. Fry. Tasty hamburgers for less than 10 bucks (well, plus seasonings).
Look for poorfag recipes and shit. Ask /ck/. You might think "oh I gotta survive off of shit like Ramen and cereal for months and it'll be shit" but you can do a lot of decent meals with just simple things.
Especially rice (look at me, the asian). You can make deserts with it, eat it by itself, add a little salt, smoosh it up with some miso and walnuts and cook it over some fire... My man. Rice is gonna be your best friend there is SO much you can do with it.
Best of luck man.

>fairy gal hugging Kuma
Mmm, tiny smoochies are nice.

//couldn't draw a tiny hug rip,, hope this suffices!!!

Working on the dolphin one now!~

Still taking em'!~

Attached: Untitled948.png (768x768, 498K)

man I wonder what it's like to have the thing you're passionate about be something profitable instead of music

Attached: sai2_h7OTeHbUrJ.png (433x351, 24K)

I think all drawfags feel your pain. Art is such a hard career to get into. You'll be more lucky to A) build up your own art online by posting daily and hoping people give you patreon money or B) Fuck off and work at a regular blue collar job where nobody gives a fuck about art.
Or go into marketing/advertising. Thats a pretty nice business that blends the two.

Growing up one of my favorite desserts was rice with milk, sugar, and cinnamon lmao

a problem though, I'm afraid to ask my neighbors if their hotel is hiring. Social anxiety complicates things quite a bit lmao

Attached: sai2_91HZ17QDhj.png (263x251, 16K)

I have a job rn programming but it's destroying my soul and I'm pretty sure the business is dying bc more experienced employees are leaving left and right

Attached: sai2_I8M5HBVQ4x.png (478x511, 33K)

Requesting you blowing another drawfag

Yeah see man? Rice. Best buddy pal.

I say just take the plunge. The worst that could happen is he says he doesn't have openings (by the way, prepare to become a dishwasher. Those positions are usually what you get. MAYBE waiter position. IF he has a little food area)..
Anyway, really, just go for it. I know it's a struggle to do it, but again, worst that will happen is he says no. Maybe a little awkward vibes. But at that, just be polite, "Thank you so much for your time!" and head home or whatever. Leave a decent impression in case he DOES have openings. You got this man.

Your specific company might be dying, which sucks ass for sure, but I'm telling you. Programming is going to be what's big and needed in the future. It's a great skillset to have.
Maybe you can look into part-time programming gigs? Look around online and see who needs programmers? Maybe even go for the indie game market. Not the most reliable, but it's something that still utilizes what skills you have now.

This please?

My older sister is Sieglinde the middle sibling my younger sister is Yggdrassil and my two younger brothers are Loptyr and Forseti

Attached: With Us!.png (1200x1200, 176K)

It's...a chain hotel in Montana. There are 3 positions, breakfast person, maid, or front desk. I've got front desk experience but that's the most sought after position.

I only got this job because of nepotism, I'm not good enough to get other jobs with it lmao.

Attached: sai2_tcNaTQ50X8.png (347x281, 22K)

no can do
not a drawfag

Oh you werent bawble?

nope, gottem

I'm 12 drinks in and thinking about quitting my job with no backup plan haHAAA

Attached: sai2_7O7TXIXjOq.png (447x344, 29K)

Your avatar makes my soul cringe.
Requesting you make a new one.

this better be you in fhe next five minutes or im gonna come ofer there and slap the shit out of you travis

Attached: 8859EECE-C761-4D83-8F40-C9F8C9269155.jpg (800x530, 65K)

omg this is precious! i love it thank you so much!

who tf is travis

Attached: sai2_u1KhqGZ1Yn.png (480x442, 30K)

haha i like this one
top 10 anime betrayals

Attached: kahl.png (1000x1000, 291K)

Hoe don't do it. Trust me mate.

I'm already fucking things up so bad I'm gonna get fired lol

Attached: sai2_X18PTeJupo.png (324x362, 20K)

you after i slap the shit outta you for making reckless decisions

she dont like other sneks very much...

Attached: puppy.png (786x859, 261K)

Do it faggot

ayy thanks b

btw, I couldn't afford my half of this apartment if I worked for minimum wage at a hotel, there's literally no point lmao

god I want to but starving to death really does suck, I'm at an impasse

anyway I gotta be at the office in ~6 hours so I should probably get a little sleep. sorry to air all my issues here good night

Attached: sai2_hNc5MyXnWk.png (465x431, 39K)

requesting the girl on the left doing the pose on the right to a regular sized dude
(shes like 7'9" so thered be some serious size difference)

Attached: ref.jpg (1368x936, 355K)

It’s cute! Thank you! What’s her name again?

Manasa, but those who fear her call her the pierced queen
but i just call her snake queen usually

no prob b

anything else or do i slumber?

Attached: kahl.png (1000x1000, 61K)

a snake dude cuddling his human wife with his coils?

I see! What would her voice sound like? She’s a very interesting OC!

can i get the new female pokemon trainer but super buff?

>something smells fishy here
That style looks to close to frankies or my eyes are shit

Kahl is definitely not Frankie. He's far better

Requesting an overweight shark girl getting her fat titties sucked

Kahl said that he wants to take a break from sharks, I think

Ah k

requesting this man beating the absolute shit out of a character of your choosing

Attached: wayne.jpg (325x382, 30K)

It’s still a cute idea, though. Maybe wait a month or two to start requesting sharks from him again

I lowkey gave up. Dolphins are hard to draw and the brits are inferior. Sooooo, here's this.

Attached: Untitled949.jpg (768x768, 92K)

Hm... Well.. Honestly, in her canon she can't even speak. I just wanted her to verbally threaten the boi.
It's unknown if she CAN and chooses not to, since she can write if she really has to.
but she's a quiet type

Attached: puppy.png (609x605, 71K)

Remember that cute shark and human couple from a while ago? Could I request her sitting in a hospital room, holding a newborn boy shark anthro while her human husband sleeps nearby?

I was hoping to write a story about that shark couple, but it might be a long while due to stress and college.

I see.

I’m the scalie user, so I wonder how she’d react to Sterling and his cartel that I told you about. (He wouldn’t actively seek her out. It’s more of if him and his cartel members crossed paths with her by coincidence.)

On second thought i got hit with a wave of sleep i think im gonna head off
get baited
Im totally not frankie i mean look at my tits they're not nearly as big
if you mean overweight as in that small gap in between painfully thicc and straight fat then sure maybe next time

Texas sized 10-4 good buddy.

Yeah i was thinking something like this, see ya next time then

Attached: that small gap.jpg (564x800, 71K)

Any coloring requests? Though I'll have to finish any request way later.

Attached: happy dragon.png (1200x1200, 181K)

I spose it'd depend on which part of her timeline (or WHICH timeline.... i make multiple for my OCs) she met him in.
She originates on a small planet full of jungles on her hemisphere, and doesn't run into other sapient life often.
But when introduced to society (for different reasons depending on the timeline, all usually fetish or comedy related.....) she's either used as a bit of a war weapon/slave, or is a lone hunter that terrorizes villages for food.

Attached: puppy.png (618x618, 113K)

I see. Maybe if she was introduced into his society, and she witnessed them conducting business while foraging for food.

Requesting some giantess vore action with an MGE manticore. Her being entirely nude.

Some point of view step-by-step thing where you get the view of the person being eaten: grabbed by her tail, dropped into her maw, inside her mouth, gulped down, and in the belly.

Attached: manticore00.jpg (754x900, 441K)

Requesting some giantess vore action with an MGE manticore. Her being entirely nude.

Some point of view step-by-step thing where you get the view of the person being eaten: grabbed by her tail, dropped into her maw, inside her mouth, gulped down, and in the belly.

Attached: manticore12.jpg (1228x828, 189K)

I bet her mouth is even more divine. Her hot, steamy breath caressing every inch of your body. Her slimy, sticky tongue licking you, bring you to a climax.
>Tfw no good mouth shot of her delicious tongue

Attached: manticore24.jpg (1716x2376, 162K)

Then just as you start to cum, she gulps you down into the dark abyss. Her stomach, undulating in a way that's soothing and massaging your entire body, a chamber filled with noxious gases from the stomach bile and acids. The very same acids that will slowly dissolve your body to become mere nutrients to fuel her perfect frame. God imagine how exhilarating and pleasurable it'd be to be digested by your lover.

It pains me knowing this will never happen to me.

Attached: manticore71.jpg (3455x4759, 1.15M)

I don't care if vorefag is back or if this is VorefagBeyond, fuck yes burn this place to the ground.

Attached: kek.jpg (1212x763, 505K)

Greetings thread, how are you all doing this day?

Attached: Blobo.png (848x801, 234K)

I just want some exquisite manticore vore, laddie. I bear no ill will towards anyone. But just look at this beautiful specimen, how could you not want to be deliciously devoured by her? That belly of hers is just asking for me to jump right in!

Attached: manticore06.jpg (850x812, 110K)

If she's hungry, she'd try to pick off a small lookin dude who was a bit separated, unless she sees too many guns around. Muscle can't beat bullet....

if she wasn't very hungry, she'd just jingle the piercings on her tail. There's local stories about her picking off playing children and even full grown adults if they don't run as soon as they hear the sound. She would expect them to get the fuck outta there and leave her in peace..

Attached: puppy.png (872x375, 85K)

pretty good so far. i want to take 1 or 2 reqs.
euro hours are calm but dead a bit

Attached: 1553764342299.jpg (660x720, 165K)

You know who is hungry though? THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE! Hungry for some tiny people! Hungry for a tiny ME!

I hope it brings you joy. It is a work of mother fucking art.

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 185K)

ok, snake talk cancelled! didnt know this degen was here
sorry scalie user

Sorry fuckhead, I don't care about your character. Just fuck this thing up, I want some entertainment.

Attached: Viral_001.png (935x701, 564K)

this bitch kill kids? hell naw

This new(?) vore dude sounds like if shitstain finally snapped

KEK YOURE RIGHT

That's true indeed that's why I barely show up as the Europeans barely do anything fun to do, such as requests normally haha.

Attached: Blobo.png (642x638, 407K)

Yeah, they’d definitely keep guns on them at all times.
That’s okay! I understand. I gotta go to sleep, so good night!

Well, I'm afraid that you'll have to elsewhere. I'm just here in hopes of some delicious vore of the manticore. MANTIVORE!

*look elsewhere
I should really learn to proofread before posting xD

she'll kill anyone bitch, got no real conscious

see ya! feel free to hmu on discord whenever.

>was about to post my request but notice some weird vore lover
We'll get it next time

Attached: tumblr_onuoxjq5P21v7w0zgo1_1280.jpg (500x375, 38K)

if this isn't vorefag, this was the worst way to present it

entertain yourself some where else

I'm all about the vore, friend. Giantess vore is all around my favorite, but other types can be good too under certain conditions.

Attached: JoraBora-479095-Tsuyu+Tongue+Trouble.png (1400x1412, 1.29M)

>ghost of vorefag?
>son of vorefag?
>vorefag 2.0?
probably some fetishfag who wandered in here from /d/ or /trash/ and those boards behave differently

Keep digging my lad. Every time you post more people leave.

Attached: FKi2Cex.png (1913x1015, 1.45M)

not gonna lie Yea Forums threads are not going to garner you anything of worth if anything at all..most of the really degenerate or open to try out of comfort zone drawfags have jumped ship and gone elsewhere ages ago

Best case scenario is it's a naive fetishfag who gets nothing
Other best case is it's vorefag/vorefag2.0 and a lot of anons cry

Either way very funny

>laddie
>friend

>my lad
Ew.

At least the western morning crew consists of a good bunch.

Well, that's not much different from /d/ then. No one there really wants to draw vore either. It's all futa dicks nowadays. But I don't mind. I think a change in scenery is good, and HEY, if I can spread the love of vore and perhaps MANTIVORE, then I'll say it's a job well done! Maybe I'll be blessed with a scrumptious delivery, but if not, I'll have fun along the way. The journey is just as rewarding as the destination!

Attached: vault-boy.png (1116x1143, 396K)

Nono boi you have to threaten to never leave like before.

Ew, I was right.

you've been preceded by previous vore fetishist who have pretty much killed any chance of anything other than you being told to fuck off/get out or worse. you have been warned

Attached: the lad that got wew'd.png (2208x844, 1.11M)

How does one get better at drawing smut?

Attached: 1553733445829.jpg (750x735, 34K)

Don't bother, that's just "someone" working the vore angle.

Practice normal drawing, specifically real anatomy/posture.

you look at the tiddy instead of touching bepis touch the pencil

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8IOrN8mSuo

youtube.com/watch?v=SYtLk2GwLLs

It's been 22 minutes, so I'm going to assume the jig is up and you're back to drawing lolicon or whatever.

vocaroo.com/i/s1Iv4u91T62a

there isn't a single piece of music i can think of that describes how i feel right now.

Attached: shadow86.png (452x298, 9K)

Feeling crummy, drawing crummy. Give simple requests I can [try to] quickly do. No nsfw. God I feel barfy.
>doing mild experimenting art-wise too

Attached: its a trap.png (500x500, 62K)

Favorite boy.

Attached: tzwitiz.jpg (1133x928, 70K)

Whatta good boy. I'm also the weirdo that liked those levels in the games. Rhythm games are my life.

Attached: n.png (500x500, 62K)

hello thread taking some requests

Attached: rider.png (400x470, 75K)

Requesting Parfait sitting Indian-style and listening to music (be it Jazz, Vaporwave, etc.).

Attached: B4B96AB5-B49A-4FBA-A505-68EDBF581C74.jpg (2740x1500, 316K)

Good morning. Here’s some coffee.

Yeah sure give me a minute. Is the pose important or could I just draw her chillin/zonin out however to some jams?

Attached: m.png (500x500, 14K)

This guy getting his shapely ass fucked

Attached: Eliass.png (1265x1159, 845K)

Reposting this here also.
Hey dude, I've been wondering for a while, who is this one you sketched a while back?

Attached: 38ae8575622a960c4a39d8b20f00fe125b3d5575.jpg (700x1130, 85K)

If I give you another (you) will you answer me faster so I can work on it?

thanks user haw sweet of u!
on it

Attached: rider.png (239x303, 24K)

Rider I request mini you doing a big fart.

youtube.com/watch?v=aqGXCQ_5WOc

Attached: shadow86.png (452x298, 9K)

Yeah, I think that Sora adapts really well to the sea environment.

Hey Rider, did you draw this? If so do you remember who it is of if anyone specific?

Attached: ceaf232a149355ac0c6097696ee51fbbd13f336e.png (358x416, 10K)

Passing on that request I guess. Any others?
He just looks great as a fish. One of my favorite transformations honestly.

Attached: tireed.png (500x500, 35K)

You can do whatever you like.

>
on it
it just a friend....

Attached: rider.png (469x388, 68K)

requesting hand holding

Attached: rider.png (378x243, 52K)

>it just a friend....
K, thanks dude.

Lost the desire to do it man. Try next time.
L-Lewd... Give me a minute

Attached: v.png (500x394, 21K)

>Tfw no manticore giantess to turn you into a measly fart via some MANTIVORE

Attached: manticore37.jpg (1280x1563, 120K)

Attached: lewd.png (500x394, 7K)

What do you guys think of some of my girlfriend's stuff?

Attached: Snapchat-804977853.jpg (932x1920, 207K)

Nothing special that 10,000 other people haven't done already before her on DA alone.

Simple. Cute. Some of it may be copied, but if she continues to pursue the arts, she has potential. She does hatching and I think she needs to dig more into that. The lines' directions DO matter.

Thank you for input, she just started and wants to get better

No problem man. I generally have a pretty good eye for potential. Even if she copied these, they look decent. Really, I think her biggest fix in these is her hatching work. She should either pick one direction and stick with it or try to follow the form of what she's drawing. To start with anyway. Hatching can make or break a piece. Poor hatch work can throw everything off.
>Bad examples but hope it gets the point across
Of course, she can deviate from hatch work if she wants. But it seems she's naturally gravitating towards it. If she enjoys learning it, it would be a good foot in the door.

Attached: c.png (500x500, 18K)

I serf Yea Forums shit posting on draw threads my super power is nothing

Attached: 20190328_082322.png (1080x1558, 702K)

Attached: Deltarune-Hathy.png (1039x1500, 381K)

Great work! Thank you! Vert simple, a little boring, but that's okay! Not everyone's going around saving the world.

Any clean requestermundos I might do Nons? My peers see my work so I don't want any awkward questions.

Bruh, she should come here so Anons can creep on her ask her to draw smut and call her a nigger faggot when she declines. Yep, that's the life. *Sipps Drawfag Cool-aid*

Just started, bullshit man. What are these girls doing where they can come up with that as beginners while I have to slog. Too much vidya not enough craft as a kid probably has something to do with it although most women I know have better base fine motor skills and 'artistic' eye than me.

Thats not the point Non, no matter how hard you try there will always be an army of 11 year old Koreans better than you. What matters is your personal development and ability to express what you see in your mind.

Attached: terminador.png (760x418, 398K)

hi request?

Hi. Any other requests?

Yes hello
Some request?

Dang. It's alright. Sorry for the delay in response. Internet is stupid slow here.

Dead bread
Bump cuz y not

Attached: 1521754888876.png (700x600, 131K)

I hate summer it's so fuckin hot..
F
Not my (you) but-
>there will always be an army of 11 year old Koreans better than you.
Actually true. Korean art schools are top tier most of the time. There really will ALWAYS be some Korean kid better than you. Just gotta accept it and move on. Comparing yourself to others (non-constructively) won't help anyone.
People should be coming on in about an hour or two. Maybe 3 if it's extra slow. The US morning crowd is gonna come in soon.

Attached: z.png (500x500, 97K)

Hello request.

It’s that nigga from courage the cowardly dog

I got like a few minutes req?

Attached: pokeyman ghost.jpg (768x765, 111K)

I-I'm not gonna make it. Tell the morning crowd...

Hello how you doin request?

KEK

High

Draw a boob bomb.

requesting your panties

NO user... YOU CAN MAKE IT... DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP. THINK ABOUT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS.

Attached: you dead.png (500x500, 19K)

Wow, never saw you in theads. Nice style, kiddo
Taking reqs?

Its alright Drawman, we all go eventually. I think I'll just close my eyes and go to sleep, go to sleep right here...

I can't believe user is fucking dead.. He said he wouldn't die first.... That lying bitch....
Was around as another guy for a while, left, now I'm back man. Using a different avatar though.
But yeah, taking simple requests. Tonight I'm feeling crummy, so art's being crummy, yknow? The name's R0AD/Road by the way. This specific avatar doesn't have a name yet though.
You're already dead to me you lying scum. I'm gonna tell the morning crowd you were weak.... sniffle... B-Baka desu..

Attached: mournful.png (500x500, 49K)

*user said he'd always be there for me. How could he leave me like this?*

Where'd you get those lovely ear accessories from? They look fabulous!

I don use those
I use these boxers(? Things

Attached: pantsu.jpg (768x1156, 113K)

>But yeah, taking simple requests.
Can you draw a topless flat girl and a bottomless thicc girl jogging?

>Gross sobbing
Man boy oh boy I've been waiting for someone to ask! I got these from my husband! The dangle-y ones are rings and the other ring is from my mother! I lost my ring finger in a fight back in the day, but I wanted to make them special.. So earrings it was! All three are one of a kind, as it's tradition here to make our own rings from materials we gather ourselves.
>I suddenly can't draw
Not taking NSFW requests right now though sorry man.

Attached: Happ.png (500x500, 74K)

anymore requests??

Attached: rider.png (271x241, 18K)

The most exciting thing ever - doing taxes!

Aww. That's actually really nice!

Like so?

Attached: explosive titty.jpg (768x703, 56K)

Attached: rider.png (351x320, 51K)

Oh! But I mean, you can still buy rings and the like! Just, when they're really special, they're always handmade. It's an orc-thing, but I've heard from some of by patrons that it's growing more popular with other races nowadays.
My three rings also have enchantments. The one from my mother has an enchantment of healing, and the two from my husband have enchantments of enhanced strength and stamina.. The buffs for the later two aren't that great (magic isn't my husband's strong point), but I love and appreciate them all the same.
>OH!
I guess my neck bandages would count as accessories, huh...? Well... Those aren't quite as nice. They're enchanted with major sealing as I was cursed during my adventurer days... Bits of my soul can leak out (and when I get heated, even the bandages don't help much). It's easy enough to get it back in there, but it's still a curse nonetheless.

Attached: oh.png (500x500, 16K)

Thank you very mu-*KABOOM!*

F

Thanks.

Remember to do your taxes, people!

God dammit user why u set the bomb
U kno those explode if u touch them without concent
-
Should I just turn my oc into a girl? They seem to ger far more (you)s

Attached: gender bender bending blenders.jpg (768x527, 58K)

It's interesting how each accessory has a backstory. Thanks for telling about it. Pity about the neck curse thing, though.

>Great. Now I wanna buy some rings and such.

I hav the big stoopid

Anytime! I love showing off thing's my husband does. He's such a wonderful guy... If not a little slow sometimes... But that's where his charm lies.
>neck curse thing
Yeaaahh... Part of the reason I opened my inn/pub, well aside from me liking the job, is to hopefully hear about ways to dispel it... No word yet, but nobody's used it as my "weakness" yet, so I guess I'm still in the clear.

>my man if you don't mind waiting
>and for the metal to not be real half the time
>and you want cheap
>I get rings off of Wish . com all the time
>or go get something nice man I fuckin love rings
>all rings good

Attached: thank YOU.png (500x500, 8K)

You should stay how you are.

Stay a boy!! Don't fall into user pandering.

Kim?

Attached: 8490021041.jpg (1916x1604, 211K)

one NSFW req?

Attached: 1.png (479x549, 29K)

Good to know. Thanks!

>Yes. All rings good.

do this pose

Attached: 1550887335196s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

use the hilt of a sword as a dildo

Flying penis god.

Girls are stupid.
You should become an insect instead!

That's Puppy's art silly
I have a hefty collection going... Probably my accessory of choice at this point.

>
It's been fun tonight! Feelin better now if I don't count the back pain. Gonna head out. Catch you guys next time. Love ya

Attached: Feelin good.png (500x500, 30K)

Later.

This but hold the crown in front of the crotch.

C ya

Technically im already am
My oc used to be a worm. I call myself Wurm

Thanks. Will do anons

Attached: smexy.jpg (1920x2396, 709K)

I was aware of the name. Not the origin.
But.... are worms really bugs?
More like a protosnek than a bug to me.
Insects are crunchy, after all.
Worms are not.

Attached: file.png (1090x831, 192K)

Bit of softcore, finger yourself under the sheets.

But I like the slimy squishy
Makes mee feel safe and cute n stuff

Attached: ooooo.jpg (768x762, 89K)

Nice, thanks for the crown part.

god i hate timezones

Attached: rider.png (375x498, 54K)

Taking request.

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 41K)

Nothing safer than a thick carapace, familam.
Which is why Squirtle walks around like a boss.
He knows no one can touch his sexy ass.

Draw this girl

Attached: __original_drawn_by_gorua_youce01__973fdd0144a6af9659578ddc0aa796f6.jpg (1191x1134, 918K)

Hello thread, taking requests

Hey YV

Attached: Avvi.png (1000x1000, 107K)

WHERE'S THE WHOLESOME

Attached: LinkMipha3.jpg (306x500, 25K)

draw a sexy cucumber wearing a bikini

Attached: rider.png (346x326, 33K)

You do NSFW things?

>

Attached: file.png (496x884, 150K)

You know what's also slimy and squishy?
A tongue, the tongue of a MANTICORE FOR MY MANTIVORE!

Attached: manticore16.png (1700x2550, 1.93M)

Attached: file.png (468x744, 32K)

Could you do a younger version of him

Attached: uleYk18.jpg (800x1132, 134K)

Druids, amiright!?

I'm not a drawfag, laddie. Sorry!

But dem stats aint for a fukin sneaky character
I like stabbing ppl from behind. Nobody would suspect a worm

Attached: i laik sneaky sneaky.jpg (768x446, 30K)

The thirst is real.

Hmmmm..... This kinda explains the way that Griff stabbed caff that other day.....

You ever sneak into a person as a worm to attack from the inside?

Attached: file.png (516x438, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w73Ks2WX_XQ

Turns out you were the big qt all along...

>
Howdy.
Alright.
Yes.

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 135K)

No, no, no. Sneaking into a person is not the way to go. Jumping right down their maw so that they can swallow you whole and digest you alive is much preferred! And far more pleasurable!

Attached: 1548633049328.jpg (721x1108, 129K)

Dat sounds gross
Worst I could do Is get inside dem clothes and stab dem in da butt

Attached: ehhhh....jpg (768x771, 92K)

That picture ACTUALLY startled me fuck

>

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 55K)

I'm sorry, user. But you know those darn cow girls, so hungry to munch on those tiny anons!

Attached: Bella.jpg (900x1215, 205K)

no dont do..do that....thats mean!!
ey that kinda hot!!

Attached: rider.png (367x152, 17K)

>Butt stabbing
Dat sounds gay doe.

I foresee a suicide in your near future.

Music bump:
youtube.com/watch?v=giAlgQJkrZc

But is it as hot as the noxious, churning, stomach acids of a wonderfully beautiful MANTICORE! A MANTICORE FOR MY MANTIVORE!

Suicide is a very sad thing. But I'll be damned if a sexy giantess girl wanted me to hop into her maw, I would in a heartbeat. It'd be a fantastic experience filled with orgasms, pleasure, comfort, and bliss!

>Dat sounds gai
>I draw shit like this
user.... I have the big gai...

U cant stop me imma gon stab ur butt

Attached: so much gay.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

Then why you think crawling up in that butt you stabbed is so gross?
Or... is it... you! That likes the worms sneaking into the butts?

>
You can use it in a variety of ways.

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 111K)

k thanks
no...no please dont do it!!*
use it in salad?

Attached: rider.png (316x148, 22K)

Cucumber Salad...?
What the fuck?

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 82K)

Is this going to be another pizza crust thing?
Let's not turn this into another pizza crust thing.

You know what's better than cucumbers in salad? Tiny humans in salad, specifically ME! ME in a tiny salad being eaten by a MANTICORE!

My first drawing on the PC,

Attached: ewq.jpg (3000x3000, 432K)

Is that the league of legends hound bitch?

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 83K)

u never ate cucumber salad?wut what kind of salad do u eat then fatty?

Attached: rider.png (333x623, 72K)

I fuggin told u now perish!

Cuz somtimes i end up smellin like shieet

Attached: stab stab.jpg (768x517, 55K)

Yeah i was maining her back then, and it was christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=b5zMtCvWhG0

Saved.

Attached: Avvi.png (1000x1000, 158K)

Fruit Salad, so get in the bowl.
Now you must draw PORN OF THEM

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 54K)

Thanks.

nyaah!! stick deeper daddy!!..
fruit salad is for literal fruits n gays..i eat salty salda like a champ...tho cucumber is technically a fruit btw.

Attached: rider.png (454x234, 35K)

I only eat Caeser Chicken salad except I take all the other ingredients out of the dressing except the anchovies.

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 57K)

Wait shiet this goes too deep sto-

Attached: no this is not vore.jpg (768x748, 99K)

Are there anymore requests?

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 55K)

You may say that it's not vore, but sure looks like anal vore to me! I'm more of an oral vore person myself though.

Attached: 1538155486052.jpg (1100x2750, 1015K)

go full anime

You're welcome!

Attached: Avvi.png (1000x1000, 116K)

>Followup pic if anyone's interested

Attached: 1538927480125.png (1483x1112, 1.86M)

Smol YV riding a go-kart.

Side question: what tablet do you use to draw?

felt for my trap now u shall be banished to my pocket dimension....
oh...i kinda make my own...the one that usually make is rice with mayonese,corn,tona....

Attached: rider.png (251x222, 21K)

>pocket dimension
>snickers

Stop talking to him.

Are you sure that's the character you want to go with?
Look at this roster in YV-Kart!
Even includes secret characters!
I only eat the fattiest, mayonaise based sauces on my iceburg lettuce.
He'll just talk to himself then. Better they're keeping him distracted long enough to where you can filter all his images.

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 177K)

Kek. Ok. Hmm.... I choose King V. I assume he rides a golden kart?

Masaka! Kono pawada!
>Srry i gotta go eat see ya

Close!
It's a Golden LazyBoy throne being carried by anons!

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 182K)

The bottom middle one (right next to Bill) reminds me of Steven.

Attached: Avvi.png (1000x1000, 66K)

The slowest, but smoothest ride... Because if they teeter too much they get kicked in the head. Always last, but at least you feel mighty.

So be it. Thanks!

That was my favorite Newgrounds game. I'm glad its on Steam.
>
They throw the items for me too.
No problem!

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 63K)

No one is doing this request?

youtube.com/watch?v=5wl3JS3y6_M&t=3s
hey
I like the fish/zora guy
he's pretty phresh

Attached: Corvus.png (800x600, 56K)

CAW!
Hey, nigga! You ever managed to beat up that Gwyn bitch?

other req?

Attached: 5.png (829x849, 94K)

Can Yea Forums count to 10?

I'll start:

FUCK OFF

Make your swirls bigger

Step on me

Attached: file.png (645x804, 50K)

Sekiro.

I haven't yet. too much stuff going on. hell I shouldn't even be on right now
>plus it's not like he's going anywhere
I wanna play it. like I haven't spoiled anything for myself yet....I heard you can just zoop right past everything but I play stuff like that all the time so if I play it I won't do that

Attached: Corvus.png (800x600, 66K)

You never played Nuclear Throne?
>

Attached: the best 2.png (900x900, 117K)

Attached: file.png (650x880, 958K)

Even though i doubt my graphics card could handle it... how is it?

Well, I already got people bugging me for quotes.... So I wonder how long Gwyn is gunna have to wait....
>Implying of course he keeps making you his bitch because you aren't a parry master.

Tru.
But the strong enemies have necessary drops, so it's better to engage.
Plus u aint no bich so erryone gon taste the steel.
Im enjoying it.

Like dis.
No stam management.
Its now about timed swings and blocks and poise damage race.
Mini bosses r a bit intense with early game low hp, but the combat is fun.
They didnt forget about making u pay for deaths either.
Dragonrot.

nah, bullet hell's not my thing
plus not really digging the chibi style either
kudos for beating it though. looks tough
I wanna beat him my way
pretty jelly

any req's? although thread's about to die

Attached: Corvus.png (800x600, 9K)

Draw a caricature of Justin Truedope.