What is the BEST way to smoke weed? I have never tried it and want to... I’m turning 12 next week

What is the BEST way to smoke weed? I have never tried it and want to... I’m turning 12 next week.

Attached: 14623989-208D-4A9B-B6DB-A21EF2719C9E.png (1980x2000, 700K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heat it up in a spoon and inject

Sprinkle it on an soaked wet tampon and put it up your ass

Fuck off Micajah go eat a peach you underage faggot.

BLUNT

Duuuude you gotta smoke de weeeeeed

Gas mask.

You should inject it or up your anus.

bong is my preference

depends really.

>joints
Pros: good for smoking stealthy, in public, while walking/traveling somewhere etc. easy to hide, easy to ditch if you need to, looks like a you're just smoking a cigarette at a distance, easy to share around between a group of people, prep is done in advance
Cons: not so efficient on weed consumption, a little bit of pollution left after (from the butt/filter, which is usually just a bit of cardboard anyway), people usually expect joints to be shared, takes a bit of time in advance to roll so you need to plan them in advance, joint gradually tastes worse the further along you smoke
>best used smoking in public, while in transit or in social situations

>bowl/pipe
Pros: better weed efficiency than a joint, easy to keep clean, easy to store, easy-ish to hide, hits always taste good if you learn how to 'corner the bowl' well, cheap (like $5) or can be made out of anything. Really easy to pack (literally just put weed in and you're good)
Cons: smell obvious if you dont keep them autistically clean, not as easy to hide as a joint, harder to just ditch if you're in public, "can" be shared around but less hygenic
>best shared for enjoying at home or outdoors like camping

>Bongs
Pros: efficient, tastes better due to water filtering and cooling the smoke, very quick and easy to pack, fastest way to smoke (you can clear out a bowl in ~15sec), can be improvised out of a bottle and a pen or you can drop a few $ into buying a nice one
Cons: Needs to be kept clean, need to change bong water (dont be a dirty cunt), bong water is nasty as fuck if you spill it, costs more than a pipe if you buy one, break easier than pipes, harder to hide, not as portable as the other options (though there 'are' silicon travelbongs intended for /out/ people)
>best used chilling at home

youtu.be/IpPi0nliLVE

You look like plumpy from

Vaporiser

Nice info

pt 2

>Vapes
Pros: second healthiest option, tastes good, most efficient way to "smoke" it, pretty quick and easy to prepare (depends if you get THC infused vape juice or get a vape that takes dry herb), can be smoked pretty stealthily and doesn't leave a smell making it popular with businessmen or college students smoking on breaks, leftover vaped weed can be used to make shitty edibles or as a filler or backup if your connect is dry and you need to conserve weed
Cons: more expensive than a good bong, dont buy a cheap shitty chinese one that'll explode on you, need to maintain it well, make sure it's set to the right temperature or you dont get as good efficiency left, you look like a fag sucking on a black dildo
>Pretty stealthy and good if you dont want to fuck up your lungs and dont mind looking like a fag or a hipster

>Edibles
Pros: strong, most efficient use of weed, stealthiest option (can be disguised into any food that has butter or oil in it), high lasts longer, makes no smell when it's already prepared
Cons: you need to learn how to make good cannabutter and get the best thc extraction, takes a lot of time in advance to prepare, not worth doing with small amounts of weed, need your house/kitchen to yourself that day because toasting/simmering the weed stinks up the whole place for a day. Can green out if you take too much or if you fuck it up you can end up sitting around disappointed that you're not as high as you'd like.
>Honestly my favorite option but takes time to prepare in advance, not something you can just have a "bit of" but these are best for when you've settled in for the night/day.

a nice bong never did me wrong.

Vaporizer are the best way to use cannabis IMO. My tolerances have gone waaaay down and I only need a small amount of trim leaf to get absolutely wrecked.

Attached: KZIWToN.jpg (1705x1440, 425K)

D

Y

N

A

V

A

P

Is pretty good. They have a new version coming out soon.

Attached: HnkYpuI.jpg (1388x1800, 480K)

nothing better than the volcano and their other products

>11 years old
>no banhammer
>no mods
>no fucks given
Yea Forums is truly dead

I need those ddaves mod stem and already i pre ordered the 2019 M