Post yer shit b. Tell us your secrets so we can try to dox you. We know you eat your brother's ass. Greentext that shit

Post yer shit b. Tell us your secrets so we can try to dox you. We know you eat your brother's ass. Greentext that shit.

NOW

As for my secret, I'm fucking these two sisters at work who work in different departments. One I've confessed my love to her while my dick smelled like her sister.

Attached: anal-age-11-greentext-4chan.jpg (765x431, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice, younger or older?

Had just dicked the younger sister about half hour before seeing the other. Younger sis is was 19, older sis is 25. I'm 27.

sweet, got pics?

I shaved my balls when I was younger and it was really itchy as it grew back. Recently my nuts were itchy from ball sweat so I shaved them again. They're not itchy at all. Amazingly, I don't think the hair is growing back. The gentle abrasion of my boxer briefs is outpacing my hair regrowth. What's more, my saggy old man ballsack is now taut as a drumhead. Between that and the lack of hair, my already massive cock looks even bigger. I can't recommend it strongly enough.

Attached: austin_powers_mike_myers_as_dr_evil.jpg (510x411, 23K)

I was shaving my balls a couple of weeks ago with an electric hair trimmer. Took like a nickel sized slice of skin right off the top. Holy shit it hurt. I had trouble walking, sitting, being conscious. It still hurts. It feels like I took a blowtorch to my boys.

Oh, heh, my secret

This is me.

>the hair trimmer is my roommates beard and mustache trimmer

I raped 20 dogs, and killed 3 people.
Am i doing it right?

deets pls

The usual. I molested an 8 year old girl until she was 11 and she loved every second

I just want to thank to that guy who share that green text site with us back in time

Attached: IMG-20180905-WA0375.jpg (480x593, 24K)

>be me
>6-7 years ago
>4.9/10 manlet with ponytail
>meet younger/barely legal chick online
>virgin, sheltered, plays a lot of video games, the works
>hit it off but end it because she lives a couple cities away and I don't want to do that online/long distance relationship shit
>like a week later an older chick (as in older than me) I knew from high school suddenly wants to catch up
>we fuck around but it never gets serious because I feel weird about residual feelings for younger chick
>older chick wants to get serious but I resist
>They somehow get in contact, it's been so long that I honestly don't remember how. Pretty sure younger chick found the older chick.
>suddenly younger chick is going to be in town for a con
>they both get the BRILLIANT idea that we can all sleep in older chick's bed for a couple nights
>theyre both at least bicurious if not straight up bi
>argue against it for like 2 fucking weeks saying it's a bad idea
>they say it's going to happen no matter what I say/do
>Fuck it, go along with this like a fucking retard because I think something will happen
>it does but it's mostly between them
>older chick really wants that younger chick pusspuss
>older chick doesnt let me do much of anything
>I fucked this bitch for like 10 hours straight 2 days before
>I don't really get anywhere, get bored - younger chick sees this
>younger chick is more into me than she is into older chick
>obviously because she's only here as a territorial/win me back thing of some kind and not actually all that interested in older chick
>we end up just laying down for a bit
>younger chick starts taking pictures of all three of us on older chick's ipad for some reason
>I will never get these pictures to use as fap material
>ever
>my greatest regret
>I could have just fucking taken the ipad when older chickwasnt around
>we're all basically just cuddling naked with me in the middle

>suddenly younger (virgin - read: inexperienced) chick asks if she can suck my dick
>sure why not
>it's bad
>older chick is still cuddling, her head on my chest with my arm around her
>what the fuck why won't she move and help younger chick
>suddenly realize that my chest feels wet
>what the fuck is she drooling
>nope
>older chick is crying on my chest
>seeing younger chick suck my dick apparently activated her feefee trap card
>I now have the sensation of one chick badly sucking my dick while another is crying on me
>they're just fighting over me
>no threesome actually ends up happening
>I never get the pictures
>I dont even coom from the bloweyjoey
>younger chick gets tired
>both are upset
>older chick suddenly heartbroken and doesn't want to go out and wants to stay
>try to console her but it's clear that this also makes younger chick uncomfortable
>eventually abscond with younger chick and we hook up for her first time somewhere else
>when we come back they both flip the FUCK out
>I'm being pressured into some kind of relationship with both of them at the same time.
>I was trying to keep shit casual the whole time
>this was their idea
>my indecision (read: I didn't want a fucking relationship) eventually makes younger chick leave in a huff because she just lost her virginity and probably thought that would clinch shit
>it didnt
>end up with older chick for a few years
>do actually go relationship
>live together for a couple years, but break up half way (still throws herself at me sexually though which is nice)
>older chick's mental instability gets worse over the years, after I grow disinterested in her due to her being batshit, she eventually just cheats by kissing some other dude
>to be honest this was a relief because it makes cauterizing the wound that much easier
>younger chick eventually "dates" sam hyde and fucks rocco from mega64 a few times (I hear he flew her out but I could never confirm)

bummp

kek

>The gentle abrasion of my boxer briefs is outpacing my hair regrowth, etc...

Super-power count: 3
Keks: 20,000.jpg

well done, spread the love!

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|17|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 17.png (320x360, 219K)

Yeah my little BJ princess was the best

Attached: Little~2.jpg (908x1217, 170K)

nice girl
would ask for pics, but don't want you banned...

Not gonna break any rules but yeah she was fun. I've shared the story a few times but not a pic before

I wish I knew a girl like that, you are a lucky guy. You still see her sometimes?

No she was my roommates daughter and we all had to go separate ways after the living arrangement fell apart.

well I hope she's doing ok then.
good luck to you, too. I'm off.