So... I’m new to cocaine and split a gram with a friend. We finished it over the course of 6 hours...

So... I’m new to cocaine and split a gram with a friend. We finished it over the course of 6 hours. Is there anything I should worry about? We’ve been staying hydrated and just relaxing. I did my last line 15 minutes ago, what can I do to help lessen the comedown and be able to sleep in an hour or so? Will alcohol work? Also, is a gram split between two people too much for someone with no tolerance or a normal amount?

Attached: 1B985835-9872-4B9F-A56F-4000A530325C.jpg (618x410, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That’s a little excessive but not overly dangerous. Alcohol or a benzo will bring you down

xanax or klonipin...

>the pills you crushed to make this dumb fucking thread are in the picture

Attached: 1400397073140.gif (200x200, 1001K)

I do more by myself

COCAINE PILLS DUH

Wait until you smoke crack

I just used a random image from Google, lol.

Sadly I don’t have any benzos available :(

Do you have a tolerance and use frequently or is that how much you’ll do with no tolerance?

S/A G E

This comedown definitely sucks. It feels like my nostrils are on fire and I have a constant pre-sneeze tingle that is driving me insane. My friend has virtually no sinus issues and feels fine on the comedown, I guess I’m a pussy. Other then this shitty sinus pain it was a pretty enjoyable experience.

Chew candy and smoke weed

I usually do as much as I can until it’s gone no matter my tolerance. It’s just the nature of the drug. You just want to keep doing more and more and more, never satisfied

Weed gives me horrific panic attacks and gives me heart palpitations :( I’m part of the minority of people that legitimately can’t smoke weed and get horrible side effects.. yet I can do almost any other drug and be relatively fine. Shit is so weird lol. I’m drinking liquor and water to mask the comedown and stay hydrated.

Nothing to bad to worry about. Everytime I do coke I get horny as hell and wanna get fucked in the ass tho. Maybe you should worry about that.

Yeah, that’s what sucks about coke I guess. I was feeling great and kept redosing and once I started feeling like complete shit I just kept doing lines. In my mind I was like “if I do a line this shitty feeling will go away”. It did not lol.

>does coke
>doesn't smoke weed

If your nostrils feel like they are on fire, you got it cut with some weird shit. Id be worried because you should be numb

I have the opposite going on, lol. My dick has shriveled up, I don’t think I could get an erection at all. I’ve heard about people getting super horny on stimulants but I just get a micro-dick lolol

Crack is like that but worse. Do heroin to come down. I used to do shit like this but it fucks your life up so I stopped

take some multivitamins and omega-3/ fish oil if you have, stay hydrated, and try to get some sleep asap to forget about the cravings.

Weed is for rookies. Do some big boy life destroying drugs

Hahaha well yyoure good then

The comedown is trash but seeing as how you've done basically nothing I don't see why you wouldn't just fall asleep like normal eventually. Some people can handle alcohol while on coke others can't, if you do drink the worst thatll probably happen is you just puke

Yeah, I just legitimately can’t. I smoked weed for years when I was younger and then one day my body started rejecting it.

I mean, they felt numb for hours. It wasn’t until about 6 hours in, at the end of my usage, that my nostrils started burning. Could it just be that my nostrils are extremely irritated or was it most definitely cut with some bullshit?

the dude split a GRAM over SIX hours. I'd say that's fucking buddhist control, my friend.

no worries op you're fine if you are still buzzing it wasn't coke it was meth. drink a bit of beer you'll be fine.

crack is fucking awesome. That said, I have no self control problems. If I did, crack would be terrible.

IT IS SO FUN!

This. I'd be lucky to have a gram last 40min and I don't even do coke like that

To clean out your nostrils, if you have a neti pot, use it. If not you can make a solution yourself. in a cup of lukewarm water. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and have a tablespoon of baking soda. Stir.

Then find something to get the solution up your nose so that it goes in one nostril and comes out the other.

This will wash out all the chemicals in your nose, disinfect, and help the healing begin

yeah if you can get it up you can fuck, but they do shrivel up on coke. it's a vasoconstrictor

Smoking crack is so fun. Getting that first huge hit is amazing and just smoking all damn day. I wish I could do it one more time but there is no such thing

I have those supplements around, I’ll do that. Thanks for the input.

Yeah, from what I’ve read the amount I’ve done is pretty normal and I should be good in a bit. I think the burning pain in my nostrils is making me anxious and I’m overthinking shit.

40 minutes, yeah that's about right.

people in this thread have no fucking clue.

Also op you don't need to worry about hydration on coke it doesn't raise your body temp appreciably like mdma or mda.

It's totally like WHOOSH BAM and your head is through the ceiling. Problem is, lasts like three minutes. Shame.

is it a sustained burn? If so, some other guy is correct it might have been mixed or cut with something. Usually coke numbs you up so you don't feel any burn. Sustained burn sounds like something else, like MDMA snorted etc. but you'd know if you took MDMA.

with coke what's annoying is the constant drip.

and telling people at work you have a cold AGAIN, sigh, haha

Yea that first rush is great. Then it’s a chase. I miss it so much

Definitely had no meth in it, I’ve tried it a couple times in the past and can recognize it. These effects are quite unique. I did have pretty decent control, lol. I was doing small lines every 30 minutes.

I have saline nasal spray. Should I spray it vertically and breathe in or should I tilt it and use it like a neti pot? Does it matter?

>crops an old pic from another thread
Good job newfags, you sincerely responded to a bait thread. So many of you too, fuck.

Attached: shahah.jpg (195x258, 11K)

Yes, the burn has been constant for a good hour now. Everything was fine for the first few hours. The guy I got this from I know very, very well and I know he didn’t cut it but I’m in NYC and I’m sure the shit he got has been cut dozens of times. What sort of cutting agents would cause my nostrils to burn? Basically anything besides cocaine I assume?

I legit googled “cocaine line” and found this picture . This is not a bait thread.

what can I do to help lessen the comedown and be able to sleep in an hour or so?
Be Blown by your friend

>Will alcohol work?
Swallowing your friends load will

>Also, is a gram split between two people too much for someone with no tolerance or a normal amount?
When you have holes in your septum youve done to much

Attached: 1477117966216a.jpg (640x693, 277K)

I also am like this. Every time i smoke i freak out over having heart palpitations. shit blows cus i was fine for years

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

Yeah, it’s so odd. I’ve never been able to find any studies or anything that explain why that would happen.