Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence?

Scarlett Johansson or Jennifer Lawrence?

Attached: scarlett-johansson5.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

Jennifer

Today? Jennifer.

In their prime? Scarlett

No.

Charlize Theron

Scarlett - all day every day.

Why not both?

Man, Scarlett got me with Lost in Translation, wish I could fuck that Scarlett.

Attached: 1550464564468.gif (398x223, 941K)

Attached: nmA0FZa.jpg (825x485, 47K)

The least jewish the better.

jennifer, better in bed for sure

both anally

Jennifer Lawrence

Attached: TRINITY___Jail2.jpg (201x251, 9K)

May be because I’m not from America but these women look exactly the fucking same

Which one fucked that ogre Harvey? I'll pick the one who didnt.

both meh

why not both? Start with Scarlett (the tits help with the wood) then finish on Jennifer's back.

Can't think of a better combo.

Say no to roasties.

Neither are good enough for my seed.

i seriously want to put my dick in that fake smile of jenfr alwcne

These two women are 10+ level sexy woman of Hollywood today. You kids whip out your weiners for Barney and the fucking Teletubbies.

God damn it, son, crack a book and learn something.

>You kids whip out your weiners for Barney and the fucking Teletubbies.

You say that like there's something wrong with that.

Can we be honest and admit these women are past their prime. Women in general peak at 18. These are literal grannies.

When I caught my son was jerking it to Princess Daisy, I slapped him upside the head and told him that Peach was better.

When you're as old as me, these are still total babes.

This. Young ScarJo was amazing. JLaw is cute, but I can't understand the obsession with her.

Lawrence is a total freak and wine hands down.

The obsession is that everyone knows that once you blew your load down her throat, she'd keep sucking until you ejaculated your soul into her stomach. You would, obviously, die, but your last thought would be "I regret nothing..."

Pretty sure they both did.

Attached: scarlett_johansson_keira_knightley_nude_ass.jpg (1000x800, 133K)

could you imagine mounting Scarlett in that pose? Good tug on the hair and drive it home. Feels good, man.

Looks wise I probably lean more Lawrence but it's close.

Personality wise it's not even close: Jennifer Lawrence is a fucking cunt in real life. Scarlett Johansson all the way in this one.

Its not even close. Scarlet is better in every possible way. Prettier. Better smile, Better lips. Better tits. Better waist, better hips, better ass, better legs. Totally different leagues

The thing that really gets me. The thing that still sometimes wakes me up from a dead sleep in a cold sweat is that Scarlett Johansson wanted to go nude for that sex scene when she was in The Island but Michael Bay said no, he didn't want to risk an R raiting.

We could have had nudes of a 20 year old Scarlett Johansson and that faggot fucked it up for everyone. I hate him so much.

Attached: 218868_1.1.jpg (900x600, 105K)

Yeah thats obvious. But you can tell scarlet has been pretty her whole life and jlaw was plain growing up.

Back then, that was the closest I thought we would ever get to Scarlett nudes.

Attached: scarlett_johansson_red_dress_pic_11.jpg (417x640, 61K)

She is still plain. Hollywood just has the best hair and makeup people in the world working for them.

Attached: 1550809867097.jpg (1200x900, 371K)

Jlaw will never ever.not in a million lifetimes be this fucking sexy. Look at those plump lips and fat fucking tits. God made her to pleasure us

She sucked off that fat jew pig harvey so he pushed her down our throats and made her famous.. If she was at a bar i wouldnt even look at her twice

Easy. Scarlett.

thats a nice pussy, admit it
i will say her teeth and face are 6/10 tho

lol Harvey nutted on that face forsure

Bitch should be shipped off to Saudi Arabia and thrown off a roof for getting those tits reduced.

Attached: Scarlett_Johansson_5.jpg (886x1688, 150K)

Its not bad. Its not amazing though. Not fat like i bet scarlets is. Look at scarlets lips you dont think her pussy fat?

Michael Bay deserves to be hated on so many levels.

Had the moron never heard the words "DIRECTORS CUT" I never knew about that and will now probably cry myself to sleep

No argument, she has a nice body but a pretty average face, not even in the same league as Scarlett.

Attached: 1550810005093.jpg (1836x2448, 498K)

I said she was hot not smart. Obviously not the brightest bulb, why would she be if her whole life men would do whatever she asked them to do.

Ask harvey. He's got lots of details

She mentioned it in an interview I saw once. They asked her if she was embarrassed to do that scene in her bra and she was like, "no I wanted to go topless."

Attached: Scarlett-Johansson_9.jpg (4871x7413, 1.92M)

Ill fuck her of course, but if you asked me to choose between them i would roundhouse kick jlaw out of the way

Imagine holding those tits by her nipples while your cock is between them.

Betting Michael Bay had probably already fucked her, that's why he didn't care about getting her naked. She still wasn't a very big star back then but I had been practically stalking her since The Perfect Score.

Attached: scarlettjohansson1.jpg (765x950, 126K)

She kept sucking after he came. Thats why shes the highest paid actress in the world

Jennifer all day long. Scarlett has aged much worse.

Jlaw looks too jewy

She's like 10 years older than Jennifer.

Another idiot who doesn't realize losing weight leads to smaller breasts in most women

neither, both are leftist trash.

Attached: 1536302042421.png (722x525, 598K)

Scarlett gets fully naked in Under The Skin.

Scarlett all day.

scarjo every fuckin day. she’s got a better voice even

Her voice in jungle book made my dick hard

Lawrence. Has nice holes and a better face. Scarlett incredibly overrated.

i want to pee in Scarlets mouth and wife her.

I'm American and fully agree. These women are identical