Somebody have the link of this video?

Attached: aaa.png (497x750, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/C2B6EfU0m5/video-1553737841_mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=K-Fx5zfTQXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Story?

just found the pic and wanted de vid

It's an off duty cop with his wife telling him he got his daughter raped. Lady goes home and finishes potty training said daughter. Dude dies of wounds shortly thereafter. Wife commits suicide shortly there after.

thats 2 women in the pic

so English is not your first language? Having a little trouble comprehending the story line here.

wtf

this story made me hard

That seems right.why let a good story ruined by the facts.which one is the cop and which one is the toilet?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

seems legit

Think of it as the mainstream narrative.

>has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

I got my people decoding this

which one is the dude?

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of the early 1960s.

>It's an off duty cop with his wife telling him he got his daughter raped. Lady goes home and finishes potty training said daughter. Dude dies of wounds shortly thereafter. Wife commits suicide shortly there after.

Attached: 1514539535929.gif (277x300, 12K)

did it come with a pirate hat? I'm not sure I'd want to play unless I had a pirate hat. Having just an eye patch with no pirate hat would make it seems like you're just a regular guy with an eye injury

I'm interested in the video too.

kek

wat

am i having a stroke?

Am I the only one that understand this?

this is the most irritated i've gotten since i discovered the united states of america, which would've been around 2001, actually very funny story that would've had many ears around to listen in the old days

>am have stronk

WTF

translation please?

tell it to us plebejans in plain english

i guess my IQ is not low enough to understand this new form of ebonics

this also seems like as if is answer was created by the top attention seeking search results

tf are you saying

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

JUST ANOTHER DNC CLINTON BODY BAG ABOUT TO GET """suicided"""

PARTY & RELIGION OF DIVERSITY & PEACE THROU ANY MEANS NECESSARY

grown men?...little bitches

was this translated from english to tagalog, then back to english or something?

Goddamn this gaem is gangster.

Attached: 1550015169689.jpg (630x959, 55K)

i want to know what's going on inside the head of this comedy genius, i mean seriously that takes a little bit of effort and brain cells to post such a funny answer

Attached: 8F5E35C9-F4E7-4284-874E-1FFF6378C284.jpg (500x244, 74K)

these fucking apes, sometimes they get it right

I translate this to Russian then back to English.
"
This is a duty cop with his wife, who says he was raped. The lady goes home and finishes the pot, said the daughter. The dude dies from wounds soon after. The wife commits suicide soon after."

well, Yea Forums's not exactly dead yet I guess.

Thank you for this. Many tears were shed.

Attached: 1512346378462.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Will need webm

actually made more sense than the original, good job user

what's your main language?

Elvish.

It's copypasta newfriend.
Allow me to introduce myself: my name is Biff Mcgivens.

Attached: Sycho_Sid_raw_1000.png (287x475, 358K)

nice try fag

Attached: 1507575370104.jpg (275x275, 14K)

>finishes potty training
was op's pic taken during this potty training? seem a like a harsh method. nobody learns from violence

"dat's da rast time yu urropean backpackers try to meditaaate with ancestorrrrial wine underrstood?"

Attached: 1453253956759.jpg (200x176, 5K)

>Elvish
the language of my people

Attached: _pdp_sq_.jpg (1000x1000, 184K)

Attached: 1551937085318.jpg (240x248, 23K)

- A guy finds out his daughter has been raped.
-His wife blames him, likely because his profession made him a target of a lot of enemies.
-Wife goes home and punishes her daughter for being a slut. Mom likely gave the daughter instructions on how not get involved with bad people but her daughter is an entitled, spoiled, know it all that disobeyed and got raped, bringing disgrace to the family.
-She proceeds to humiliate the daughter more.
-The father is made to feel so ashamed by his wife that he tries to defend his daughter's honor from her attackers but he takes a beating from the original rapists. He dies from the wounds.
-The wife realizes she took things too far. Her daughter will never recover, she shamed her husband into going on a suicide mission and the family name is disgraced.
-She takes the easy way out and commits suicide.

It all sounded pretty clear to me the first time.

>Am I the only one that understand this?

Attached: 1552361066268.jpg (680x813, 56K)

Hello Biff Mcgivens, still it takes someone to copy it and post it, i'm merely drunk but i find it funny and i honor the effort

tons of bumps and still 0 webm
also magic wizards unbanned my ass again
fucking random bans

im listening user

Why did she go home and finish potty training SAID DAUGHTER?????

Thanks, Q

well, you're either the new einstein, or of such stupidity science sould investigate your brain

o noble one, i still don't fucking understand which part in this long and convoluted story the clip comes from, since it's two women there, one screaming at the other, and the other bleeding

Okay then who was who in ops pic

yeah, that great detective work but where does the potty training part come into this?

That is a euphemism for continuing to humiliate and torture her daughter for allowing herself to get raped in the first place.

Just a more efficient way to say it.

I don't trust you. I think you're covering something up. The truth will come out!

Just post the fucking video you faggots

I would also like to know where in the timeline this clip is from.

My guess is when they raped the daughter they left her bloody and that is the mom yelling at her daughter for not listening.

>potty training
>euphemism for continuing to humiliate and torture her daughter
it must be a regional expression

you have to stretch the idea in your head a bit

must be pidgin english, or some form of communication only retards can understand

webm.webm

am retarded
This thread is making me retarded
I just made a retarded euphemism about thinking

I'd like to see some of that potty training, it might clear things up for me

hey, simple English is best English. nothing wrong with that.

First of all to understand what happened to Killer, you gotta understand who Killer the dog was.
Now Killer was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother; he was always ashamed of this, man,
And then right after that he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz: he's a small time gun runner and a rottweiler fight promoter.
So he puts killer into training. They see killer's good, he is damn good,
But then he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his brother nibbles, And Killer said "No man that's my brother, I can't fight nibbles!" but they made him fight anyway, and Killer, he killed nibbles.
Killer said "That's it!" he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out.
Then in a rage... he collapsed... and his heart... no longer beat. Wow....

I will potty train every last one of you if someone doesn't post the video

alright, i was travelling across the atlantic, we set sail in my small hometown of nimmenismuul, a little town in northern germany and there i was hungry and nearly died of Skorbut (german word for the english equivalent) and then i had these hallucinations where i thought i was flying and everything was a little blured and not clear to see but it looked to me like two weird spaghettis, big, BIG spaghettis and I was flying in heaven but the two spaghetti came closer and closer....

I tried to steer the other way and I cried the german equivalent for "OH.NO NOT THAT WAY" which is "ALLAHU AKBAR" and i crashed directly into these two tall building structures that, funnily to my hungry mind, still looked like two spaghettis

i wanna see you try motherfucker, fight me in real life if you dare

Woah mama, holy fuckin shieeksa hotty !

only cucks would say that

lol this thread is gold

meet me behind walmart in 45 minutes. you're gonna get a potty training you won't forget

lost

you're on bitch, just need to ask my mom if she'll drive me there, hold on

It took me 5 minutes to realize that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand this shit. Should've read the replies first

You missed that she's been a slut since she was in diapers...and is still in diapers. off yourself

I don't know if that story is real. The girl on the left looks like a brown asian or a jungle creature. The girl on the right looks like a spic. Probably is some girl fight in Brazil.

oh fuck man i actually laughed. potty training as a form of violence needs to become a thing

okay bitch come at me
I'm from Lagos Nigeria

>regional dialect
Upstate New York

Attached: CD74C6EB-E294-41C5-87F6-239C1A0FD332.jpg (640x428, 222K)

Potty train you I will, if post the video not.

Attached: Yoda_on_Toilet.jpg (300x336, 16K)

well, since you guys elected AOC, there's been a 50 IQ point drop across the board, that must be why we normal human beings can't understand your retarded rantings you call a "dialect" anymore

you might be on to something here
"finish potty training" said daughter?
potty training is the key to this mystery

gtfo nigger

Yes this is all very industrious and edificative but can someone honor OP's request and bring out the sauce already

ily

If this is not just a bad copy pasta it should be.

I think im about to have a stroke

ok but I will come back later

no sauce for this spaghetti, user, we're all going insane trying to decipher that shit

need webm please

LOOK! The guy's daughter... No wait!

I think that means you're intelligent and expect to undestand everything, do you know how many people walk around just figuring they don't care to invest any energy to try to know anything ?

i don't know if that was correct english but you get the point

No that’s not smoke, that’s steam, steam from the steamed clams were having
>mm
>steamed clams

Attached: 3B7ABCD9-7AD5-4FE7-BB1C-1BA865460745.jpg (640x543, 242K)

>Possible related search: fun

Attached: confused.jpg (600x398, 20K)

wow that WAS funny user, great story.

You know uh. i never say this to anyone, but you two smoke entierly too much reefer.

i have to see this.. for science

this thread makes no fucking sense

Think of it as art.

Is this not that shit where ugly kids batter not ugly kids because then they're ugliest

Don't worry. We'll have the guy here shortly to translate the entire thread.

It's a scene from the pirated broadcast in Videodrome.

Markov chain bot?

better bring a full clip

that is some period she had there.

Really, Well I'm from Utica and I never heard anyone say the phrase "Steam Hams"

Attached: I'm from utica.png (1230x698, 805K)

Bullshit that is just the Aurora Borealis dammit!

ok guys found the video, its just a girl fight in brazil for man. the beaten girl fucked with the man of the other one, have the video but dont know how to post it

Link... megaupload... Whatchu mean...

Well good times was had by all
>I’m pooped

have the video on my pc but Yea Forums dont accept the format. should convert to webm?

Attached: B7C175C2-05D3-4879-9D35-154982CE2935.jpg (640x501, 218K)

Attached: FE8DAC08-DF68-4A2C-A78F-F190028315C9.jpg (640x623, 75K)

Yes, I should be..

Attached: I should be going.png (1222x692, 829K)

?????

GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE!?

Attached: 7F3C726A-F4DC-469A-ACD0-C8FDF366BDC6.jpg (640x461, 196K)

you justr couldn't be bothered to read one of the hundred replies stating the exact same as your srupid questionmarks?

>aruea borealis

Attached: 8910DA96-DA04-4471-8982-943EAF554AFD.jpg (640x334, 214K)

IT'S JOHN CENA

THIS FUCKING THREAD.....

I just want the fucking video

Thanks for the new password/key phrase.

oks guys thats as far as i could go to share this shit:
anonfile.com/C2B6EfU0m5/video-1553737841_mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Fx5zfTQXA

I HOPE YOU'RE PREPARED foR an uNforGETTAble LUNCHeon

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Skinners is extremely based and red pilled

Attached: AD955434-0EAE-4237-A9DF-54E3FF798C9C.jpg (640x432, 309K)

It's weird downloading something from anonfile besides cp

i'm too lazy to create a mega account just to upload this

Can you Webm for mobile fags plox

Attached: D100230C-A452-40BF-8AE8-D9E99751DCBA.jpg (552x542, 30K)

Aruea Borealis, At this time of year, At this time of day, At this part of the country, Localized internally within your kitchen!!

Attached: aruea borealis!.png (1238x682, 505K)

No, it's weird in a refreshing way. Feels like I'm not a degenerate for a minute :)

Yes

Attached: E01F6ACA-8EEA-4819-AE56-EF45E9444EB7.png (503x706, 297K)

we need webm please

Get the fuck out of my country

May I see it?

Attached: May i see it.jpg (1236x694, 107K)

For some reason I think there is one or two people on this thread who are making all these same faggotry posts.

Attached: 1281216440969.jpg (750x563, 136K)

Attached: 2EDF1173-5C04-4BB9-AA90-9FEE21FE2397.jpg (1125x1078, 551K)

alguém se fudendo na favela, grande merda

No

Attached: 1BE6B440-8179-4887-BF6C-ED59E1FDD9D0.jpg (640x528, 146K)

Was it legit?

Nice knowing that, now go on your way and break a leg, kid.

Attached: sidinjury.jpg (444x277, 20K)

It's legit. Only like 20 seconds long

Aw that’s lame
You should gif it lmao
Prime fat material

no webm no hero's

>girl present naked girl covered in blood (presumbly head wound doesnt look mortal)
>wipes blood and licks her fingers
thats it

thanks,i appreciatre it, i'm full of enthusiasm

You really need some sleep.

Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow but I must say you steam a good ham.

Attached: Steam hams.jpg (1238x684, 133K)

Lmao! Thanks for the nostalgia!

Attached: ddd80.gif (179x320, 1.9M)

Attached: Away.jpg (1214x660, 174K)

You sir deserve those dubs

learn english before you post here again

Attached: video-1553737841 3.webm (224x400, 1.95M)

2 heroes....one thread....

Thanks
Didn’t even realize it was a chick covered in blood lol

sub humans lol

Attached: 843.gif (432x240, 1.63M)

not her blood, just some animal or so i think

thanks for the laugh user

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 3.22.00 pm.png (162x166, 67K)

more than a few seconds is too long. cya

I... ...ok.

I can fap to this, thanks

Good, you'll need it.

Attached: 43.jpg (465x353, 20K)

Attached: 1462287874345.jpg (434x400, 50K)

kino buscemi placement

Attached: 4333482368.jpg (1016x1476, 83K)

his mother not get scared though

I almost thought something was wrong with me for a second.

Quality Bait

Attached: 1533159889582.gif (250x300, 606K)

This is actually the first time I feel like I've lost brain cells reading a thread.

Ah! Enchanting Brazil.

Why do ppl always do this?
Not even a solid butt..

>ppl
Newfag get out and stay out

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

>clip
Is he bringing an m1 garand? What an old school death.

holy shit....wot

emma plz ;_;

how horrible. how many times did the ak-15 shoot her. we've got to ban aks and bump stocks NOW!