Hello Yea Forums

Hello Yea Forums,

what's the best way to hide your phone camera in your bathroom? I don't wanna buy some crappy spy glasses on amazon and just put them there. Do you have any advice or tips on how not to get caught and get the best angles?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

viadoxic.com/spypi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Avid voyuer here.
Don’t use a phone, otherwise your asking for trouble. Put some effort into this otherwise you will ruin the rest of your life.

Who u spying on

Have a girlfriend and ask her if you can. Otherwise avoid it

Just get a girl's email and use password leak sites to sign in and steal nudes. Cameras are physical evidence, you can always delete virtual evidence/feign innocence

any recommendation?

friends taking a shower after party

but i dont wanna spy on my gf

Creepfag here. Show bathroom for plan laying.

i can obtain emails in seconds. The problem is with the leak sites, i have no experience in this

How can you get emails in seconds? Advice pls

Just be like, girl I get off on you pissing lemme watch, if not don't do it, simple

weleakinfo is a good site, you can look up by name, email, phone number, ip, it cracks encrypted hashes too so you can get a lot of passwords.

What sites?

mostly facebook

But if it's not shown, then i can always ask these friends of mine for their email because i wann send them something or some shit, its really easy

Link your fb contacts to yahoo and it shows every single email your friends have on fb

I actually got a result on this site , but do I need to pay to view it?

how does it work exactly? i keep getting 0 results

wake up pls

I thought weleakinfo just shows what websites their email address were used for. How do you get their password off that?

I have a few friends that have adult friend finder accounts, but how are you supposed to get the passwords?

weleakinfo master needed

What’s your budget?

yeah it's like 2 dollars for a day, just look up all the emails you know within a day and you only have to spend 2 dollars total

Honestly, I don't know nothin' about mopeds.

It shows usernames and passwords that were in leaks, basically to "make sure you password is not leaked" but you can use it to look up other people's passwords

Don't use a phone, buy a spy camera (hidden in clock, smoke detector, charger, etc).

Brickhouse security. Camscura micro

So of I dont pay then it just shows what websites that email is associated with, and if I do pay, then it will also show me the associated password?

Fucking sick!

viadoxic.com/spypi

Not OP but I could be generous with budget as long as it's not astronomically high.
In the hundreds or low thousands is fine as long as the picture/video quality supports the price tag.

buy body wash bottle for men. empy it out . drill hole for your phone camera put phone inside .

They are literally under $200

Worst idea on here.

Anything with a small hole drilled out will immediately catch someones eye. Then there is nothing stopping them from opening it and sending you to jail. Do you guys even realize that all it takes is 1 single fuck up and your life is severly fucking fucked? You gotta be careful with this stuff man.

Yeah

I always recommend GoPro

forgive my ignorance, but what is the "hash" search on weleakinfo?

Hash is basically an encrypted password, there are various forms of hash, some crackable, some uncrackable. If you see someone with a hashed password that's uncrackable, try searching that hash under the hash search and see if anyone has the same pw

YO is is this a girl form canada with a name that begins with R and ends with n

thank you kind sir

Best idea: use a can of Barbasol shaving cream
carefully cut the bottom out, put the pinhole camera where the shaving cream would come out. You may have to trim the spout to expand the camera's peripheral range. By keeping the spout, it shades the lens so that light glare off of it (which is how most cameras a spotted). The hole is also a natural opening, so people are less likely to question it. Also, women typically use soap or use nothing to shave their legs, so they probably won't attempt to open it. Oh, and secure the bottom of the can back on. Make sure its in no position to fall, or if it does, the bottom doesn't pop off.

Attached: 61L6WrwxbeL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

look for 808 camera version 16, cost like 35 40 bucks, don't go with other versions that look the same and cost 5, 10 bucks, that's gold for what you want.

Forgive me, for I am a retard...

but how am I supposed to get their encrypted password?

You literally type in their email or name into the search and it tells you their password straight up lol

Only if you pay though lol right?

yeah it's like 2 dollars

Attached: tumblr_ospkvjHTlo1wr3w3qo1_1280.jpg (620x807, 68K)

I'm not gay, but i'd suck that cock till it exploded into my mouth, but not before she fucked my ass.

im not gay but

just admit it you are bisexual which is half gay
which is gay

I have one of those tiny square cameras from amazon. does the trick. thinking about busting it out this weekend for a party at my family's place.