Just threw my last oven pizza in the oven...

just threw my last oven pizza in the oven. waited a grueling 20 minutes before i got to taste the sweet nectar of grocery store pizza. open oven and realize i forgot to take plastic off. pizaa ruined, oven destroyed. absolutley devastated.

Attached: sad boi.jpg (821x869, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noted.co.nz/health/health/oils-and-fats-expert-busts-four-anti-margarine-myths/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idiot. Lucky your house isnt on fire.

make a pizza yourself idiot
it literally takes 10 minutes to knead the dough and put some fucking toppings of your choice

I bet you feel like shit hey op? I know I'd feel terrible... but I bet you wont do it again... always remember how bad you made yourself feel today user and how it could of been avoided

he broke the damn oven you illiterate ass aroma

I meant in general, you absolute dolt

also, fuck people with no backup oven/microwave

argarine is one molecule away from plastic, it was originally developed as an animal feed and it increases cardiovascular-disease risk – these are just some of the many claims made about margarine. noted.co.nz/health/health/oils-and-fats-expert-busts-four-anti-margarine-myths/

buy a pizza from the fucking pizza store

Sorry Margarine

How nigger of you

I bet you're the type of person who looks up playthroughs whenever you run into a hurdle you can't jump playing vidya

why even bother overcoming an obstacle and coming up with a solution all by yourslef when somebody else can do it for you, right?

no i'm just not a retard

Just say did you try eating it... some people like old shit on there pizza... who knows you mite like it.

EAT YOUR PIZZA!!!!

>durrr too fucking dumb to bake anything at home, better not chance it
>not a retard
in fact, you're right - at least you're able to somewhat fathom your own level of incompetence

I'm sure most people have done that shit at one point or another. You're only an idiot if you do it again.

How is heating up a frozen pizza baking? I was trying to advise OP based on his current skill set

F

Cut the poor OP some slack - maybe he was too tired. Maybe he had a rough day and just couldn't wait for his grocery store pizza to be ready - perhaps the only bright spot in his shitty day. Gone wrong. Poor guy, what can he do

ok that makes sense, I just thought you preferred buying pizza over making one at home, since that was my suggestion that you originally replied to

scrape it off. the pizza is still good. we eat microplastics all the time so if you get a little bit in you you'll be fine. tiny plastic is inert in our gut and will pasdy through no problem. quit being a spoiled baby

That's what I was going 4

was it kroger's brand? lately i've buying newman's own with the uncured pepperoni instead of kroger pizza. it's pretty good. i put a little bit of tobasco on each slice to give the pepperoni a little bit more zing. what do you think of that?

it was actually red baron i decided to splurge a little. i enjoy kroger brand and digorno as well. my favorite is probably the 3 cheese or peporoni. i could definatley get behind the hot sauce thing though.

I always sprinkle some Italian seasoning and garlic powder to my oven za before putting it in the oven

the problem with nearly all frozen pizza now is nearly all brands use very cheap pepperoni with chicken in it. it smells and tastes awful. even digorno uses that garbage. the newman pizza has decent pepperoni though

>pepperoni
it's literally nothing but grease, unless they're homemade pepperoni cured without sodium nitrite and brined in tabasco

enjoy your cancer shit polka dots

you're too angry

not angry, just avoid eating literal junk whenever possible

What the fuck is your problem? Red Baron? Yeah you deserve fucking up your pizza. Get something ACTUALLY good you NEET.

I like where you were going with this but I wish you were a little better at English.

? Might not be essay A+ approved, but seemed fine to me. Don't be a snob, especially on fucking Yea Forums lol

HEY! How dare you make fun of the Red Baron....He risked his life in WW1.

Yeah! You have never been in a dog fight like the red Baron. Show some respect you peon.

Listen to this fuckin guy? Wtf dude, if pepperoni scares you, then you are a pussy. Never put pepperoni down, faggot.

If he hadn't defeated the evil jews in WW1, Pizza would have been made illegal