Sorry

Sorry

Attached: truth.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>god
lolz

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy, op?

Good

Attached: 1553552379214.jpg (1097x1200, 197K)

>choose being a fucking clown over living more than 30 years

I'm a 36 year old shitposter, thank you very much.

It's okay god is a fucking clown anyway such a retarded douchebag of a guy

i have a phd in biblical studies, if anyone wants to ask any questions

>Admit your personal guilt over a fruit theft by your XXXX-great grandparents 5,000 years ago or be tortured worse than Auschwitz forever, even if you only lived to be a year old or less
The thing is, even if the god you posit were real, he'd be wicked and unworthy of worship. Get a better morality.

how do you know what I hate and dont hate??

What's it like to have spent your life learning bullshit?

>i only hate the things that my book tells me to hate

how fucking cowardly just hate the people you dont like who gives a shit about what other people or gods do or dont say

Well, OP is always a fag, so...

look at all these edgy atheists trying so fucking hard LMAO

Attached: 1553614906879.gif (300x533, 1.97M)

super interesting. in the phd program its much more reading a historical document than it is reading a book about a magician and a floating man who tells Is to kill people

Not an argument

Did god says that to you?

What part of Autotheists are the ones who believe in their own divinity do you cucks not understand. If you don't believe in divinity of some sort you can be an atheist.
>Non-believers

Attached: AdmitYoureADumbass.jpg (480x360, 19K)

...and what did these historical documents tell you about apart from space wizardry?

can't*

That change really doesn't improve the coherence of the statement.

holy shit
do you eh, have more?

BBC is too powerful

Attached: 1553635091129.webm (480x852, 1.68M)

my lord how does he even walk?! he's cute tho

That they killes jesus.

if god can do anything, can he create a rock that's so heavy he can't lift it?

Killed *

What part of "Autotheists are the ones who believe in their own divinity" do you cucks not understand. If you don't believe in divinity of some sort you can be an atheist.
>Non-believers

better?

...and they didn't really get into the validity of the documents in question or bother to question wheather there ever was a Jesus?

Fags Hate God...checkmate, Christcuck

Attached: GodLovesRetardsLikeYou.jpg (315x472, 51K)

God: *hates fags*
Fags: *Exist*
God: *Doesn't*
God: Oh no

God is love therefore God cannot hate. God hates nothing because he created all things including homosexuals. You have a twisted sense of christianity and I will pray for your soul.

aw, this made me smile. lots of love to you dude

The other guy who replied wasn't me lol, sorry. Historical documents show the context of the ANE behind the words. So you get a look at how legal texts are similar or different to other nations. See where the Bible rips off other texts and where it tries to add some flavor to them. Etc.

that question is a logically incoherent question. its like making a square circle.

Phd guy here, I will respond to this. The biblical texts are all super biased and clearly skew information in order to achieve their goals. So they are valid because they were written by people who more or less believed what they wrote, but their historical validity is pretty much null. Most scholars believe there was 100% a person that could be pointed to and named the historical Jesus. The larger question is whether he did his voodoo and was actually the son of God

God doesn't hate homosexuals, you just hate yourself and are trying to spread that hatred to any arbitrary group of people that may provide for an easy target.

God punishes fags with high suicide rates

there is no God, fag

You're arguing on the level of a fourteen-year-old who learned how to spot inconsistencies in the bible. How much brain power did it take to deduce that, Einstein?

Attached: 1455755803854s - Copy.jpg (125x93, 2K)

God also hates shaved men and colors, and women's opinions; good luck living a life the way God wanted.