I want the smartest minds on Yea Forums on this one

I want the smartest minds on Yea Forums on this one,

If we are immortal doesn't that mean we have already been everything that exists and we are back again now experiencing the same circle of life infinitely forever. It seems the only possible scenario

Attached: 1542643044263.jpg (640x480, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6Ts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

No that's stupid and you're stupid for thinking it.

>Immortality
We have one life, one death, and decomposition.
That's it.
You should have phrased this question asking if we are immortal, then -----

Makes sense but let's take it even further. You have lived an impossible infinite number of possibilities. An impossible number of times. So much that a miniscule thing changes. Then you have a new infinity of lives. Until something like that changes. An infinite numer of times. Only then can you begin to grasp complete infinity.
Watch this for further reference
>youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_GQqUg6Ts

Or does it mean somehow there is a straight line within the system that is itself a cycle. An ordered evolution in which live evolves and progresses towards better and better minds. Until life evolves into a a heavenly system, because we are mankind now we have either lived in heaven before or we haven't and if we haven't that suggests a literal eternity or immortality of hell, animal cycles. Why do some creatures get to live as mankind and others as animals? Its nothing to do with anything other than how far evolved the species is. We have been doing what they have longer and we evolved the most useful of traits the mind.

bump

This is only the case if change is finite, i.e., if the world is made up of enumerable "states." If the "form of the world" is unbounded, then it doesn't have to be periodic.

Infinity doesn't mean every possibility
You can have infinity without all negative numbers or all the decimal numbers

So probably not

Being further along an evolutionary line must somehow be further behind at the same time because the cycle suggests that because we are human now we must have been to heaven before an infinite amount of times and back to hell an infinite amount of times to be where man is now. Man is the closest species to heaven on earth but is far away from heaven.

What do you guys think about string theory?

I have more interesting concept for you
imagine a 1000x1000 pixels 256 level of colors image generator that creates every possible image
In the data bank, you will find pictures of the birth of Stalin
With a mustache
And crocs sandals

At every angle, with every camera and color settings ofc

>I want the smartest minds on Yea Forums on this one,

They're all working down at the grocery store, bagging and bringing the carts in. Try reposting in another hour.

But that's basically similar to the fact that you can also draw baby Stalin with a mustache. Indeed, one of the things people tend to miss about most "procedural generation" things with computers is, they're only interesting when they've been filtered by a user, who can themselves ascribe meaning to what would otherwise be meaningless.

makes you wonder...

Indeed we are Sisyphus

The real question is what have we been forever? Life on earth is nothing compared to the vastness of immortality.

absolute gibberish on par with astrology
i love how nonchalantly they go from "and all these universes would have completely different rules" to "if we're going to imagine this as a line in that dimension, the same rules would apply".

Everything is energy, our consciousness is energy. Energy can't just dissappear and not be there. So the energy must go somewhere when our human existence dies. What form of energy we take up after experiencing being a human is anyone's guess. Everything in the known Universe seems to be circular or cyclic. So to think we are back where we started could be true but we might just be 1% of the journey that we are currently in. We will eventually come back to where this energy was first created but who knows when that was. It wasn't no big bang bullshit I know that for certain. As last time I spoke to the computer that created the hologram that is currently me. It told me so. It also said I'm most of our lifetimes this big bang bullshit will be proven to have been an easy lazy way for science to explain something they haven't got a fucking clue about. None of us exist anyway this is just a dream we're having while on some psychedelic bananas we ate in the jungle of Saturn's moon jupiter. Tomorrow is always out of reach and yesterday never happened.

Stop smoking pot and do something productive, fagot.