Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your worth as a human being. Not as a wallet...

Just a reminder that high school is when you find out your worth as a human being. Not as a wallet, not as a cog in the machine, but as a human being.

Sure you can have victories later in life, but they will never get you the pure love of a teenage girl. If you miss out on it, you will never make up for it and you will yearn for it your entire life. Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have never experienced that and will never experience it no matter what they have and what they achieve.

Missing out on sex and intimacy when your body was craving it the most will leave psychological scars that will never heal. It's like having poor nutrition in childhood that stunts your growth. Sure you can buy all the food you want when you're older and you have a nice job, you can eat meals at the most expensive restaurants, but you'll be a manlet forever because you can't make up for some things you missed. Same thing with missing out on love and intimacy at a crucial time except it's your emotional development that will get stunted and you will carry that damage forever.

The most you can hope is to later provide for those girls who found you wanting when you needed their love the most.

Attached: s5.jpg (990x716, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobosy cares

you spelt "I'm a faggot" wrong

I agree 100%

>implying the only time you can fuck a teenage girl is when you're in high school
Learn to spot sluts with daddy issues better

>Focusing your entire life around some girls instead of power or ideals

so basically, you're a loser who busted a nut in a girl, got shitty grades, works a dead-end job in a shitty apartment and now you're coping? stay poor faggot

Attached: 1531607717502s.jpg (125x117, 3K)

You can fuck them whenever you want, but if you missed out when _you_ were young, it's over for you. Permanent damage.

Life without love is not worth living no matter what you have.

>highschool sex is love
what an actual low iq statement by a subhuman retard.

Attached: noice.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Even tho it took me til i was 18, i finally found a hot girl who wanted to fuck me all the time. It really was the best thing ever. Its why even tho im old and fat now i have a shit eating grin all the time even when im at shitty ass work.

Fuck yeah, got 100 babies in 16
I'm gonna go really far in life

OP mentioned love first, sex second. Besides, if you can't get sex you won't be able to get love and if you can get sex (for free) you'll find love too if you want it.

sounds like what a guy who peaked in high school would say

you can't have love without sex? can't get more shallow than that. sex is the most primitive and emotionless form of love, in fact sex can be fully devoid of love. lust =/= love

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (100x100, 5K)

Sounds like a cuck would say.

Its right for the most part, dawg.

Why wouldn't someone peak in high school? What would you have after high school that you didn't have in high school? If it's money and status, then I got bad news, you're hooking up with prostitutes.

No, I meant if you're someone who can't get sex, you're also someone who can't get love. And vice versa.

yea but fuck being broke and being told what to do, this is your typical Yea Forums shame post where they make 90% try to feel bad. lame bait imo

so you have sex with your family?

Attached: 1531243672835s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

I was bullied in school and the girls who i found out later were interested in me, kept their distance from me becasue they knew i was that loser who kept being bullied and they didn't want to go through that shit. So i got bullied by girls as well. Now i'm turning 30 and i'm still a virgin and also too scared to date or tell someone how i feel since i'm actually scared i will live through those moments again. Yeah i missed out and the bullies won. They went on living good lives i hear. Good for them.

Attached: 5d9df2b2ac3abe9a1724fae39efad2de2ee2bef57a2b3c9ada85270a1b1f499c.png (622x464, 313K)

This is what I would sound like if I just got out of the first relationship I had since high school. That feeling you are talking about evolves and becomes dependent on the relationship you start. That goes for all relationship types including your best friends. You realize there is more value to them because they are all based on the individual instead of a bullshit primal urge meant to force you to have kids. It's extra amazing when you do have those high school feelings again. This is all based on individual experiences though. It's definitely possible to fuck up and make yourself dead to all emotions. Meditation helps you sort out your thoughts... The world is a fucked up place and it's easy to buy into all of the bullshit you hear.

i was bullied too. but i stopped being a pussy and a faggot unlike you. hit the gym, get /fit/ and stay confident.

Attached: frens.png (271x186, 7K)

I'm mystified as to why people almost never kill their bullies. They used your torment as a foundation to build themselves up and you just shrug and suffer.

Attached: bullying.png (630x475, 59K)

took the black pill i don't care anymore

Attached: 36868934_1729457077108404_4964939064114413568_n.jpg (1080x1174, 134K)

>If it's money and status, then I got bad news, you're hooking up with prostitutes.
I could deal with that. All that aside, I'm simply not the same asshole I was in high school anyway. I did get laid as a teenager with fellow teenagers, but frankly nothing about them would be attractive today, quite likely they'd say the same of me. Adolescence really is late childhood.

Attached: NapoleonICesarzFrancuzówo.jpg (732x1000, 188K)

Virgin through high school. Laid finally in college. Still regret missing high school love and sex.

>high school is the high water mark of young life

Nah man. College is where it's at. People who are stuck in high school nostalgia either didn't have a college experience or things only got worse for them after high school.

Is this how you sleep at night? Move on.

>People who are stuck in high school nostalgia either didn't have a college experience or things only got worse for them after high school.
This. Either OP is a wannabe edgelord or a 280 lb. used Pontiac salesman married to a manager-mongering winemom since he proposed at the Senior Night football game.

ps: How does anyone think back to high school and not focus on how fucked up that shit was? I was bullied like crazy but still managed to date a few girls. When I think back to those high school days all I can think about was how retarded I was compared to who I've grown into. I'm now a functioning cog of society, making decent money, helping my family through hard times. I'm strong willed and have fought through many hard ships. Talk about high school being the determining factor on your "value" is probably the biggest load of shit I've heard today. Oh, and I've been browsing these forums so... You got the gold today.

Way to go user. I see you put in quite the effort here.

>high school is when you find out your worth as a human being

literally the polar opposite of this

Attached: whatsthedifference.jpg (580x320, 53K)

Attached: 6889950171.jpg (934x1360, 78K)

Thanks user. I will

Attached: Tip.jpg (353x334, 31K)

Same.
Fucking same, user.

On the plus side I recently got a bit of Becky revenge. She was that 10/10 in HS that all the Chads got gorilla lusty over. Now shes a meth queen with zero future. I own my house and car outright, have a great job with lots of disposable income, no ex-wife or kids problems, and she wants in on the free ride. So I jazz her up, act like I dont notice her boney cheeks and erratic talking [tale tell signs of meth/coke whores] and take her out. Pick her up in my new car, take her out to eat and show her pictures of my newly remodled bathroom, the works. At that point shes melting at the thought of digging her hooks into everything I got now.

I blew a load in her mouth on the way "back to my place" and pulled up to where I picked her up from. She looks at me confused and I just lay into her. The full riot act about the past, her being a cunt all 4 years of HS to me and people like me, her obvious drug addiction, the works. She ran to the door bawling her fucking eyes out.

I still fap to the memories.

Nah, i'm too much of a pussy to kill anyone. But the day when i find out they die and where they're burried i will have some fun.

i love u user. No homo

Attached: lennyapprove.png (748x498, 735K)

Ah, you know, there are winners and losers and all that, wot wot, tally ho chaps

>be 14
>high-functioning autism as fuck
>hate things
>want to do nothing but play computer games and pinball
>yes, pinball was a thing, once
>there's a girl
>she doesn't look half-bad
>she really likes me
>ignore her
>she does everything she can to try to get my attention
>fuck that, Addams Family pinball for the win
>high score, motherfucker
>she eventually gives up
>many such cases
>ignored them all
>42, now
>you're a wizard, Harry
>a PINBALL WIZARD
>endless opportunities to get laid, make friends and live something resembling a happy life
>never knew how
>nobody taught me
>too stupid to figure it out on my own
>don't blame them anymore
>it was Smee, Bond, all Smee
>oh, well
>humanity will die out
>as will you
>shit happens
>mfw

Attached: spidey.jpg (233x216, 16K)

So what you're saying is that despite all of your success, you're still emotionally stuck in high school.

That's sad, dude.

/thread

Seriously. The people who think they are "who they are" the most during high school are fucking boring. If the most interesting times of your life are when you were in high school then you're lame as shit. I was cool as fuck in high school and had tons of friends and was "popular" or whatever but I really came into my own once I moved away and lost touch with everyone from there. That's when I started really reading books by the greats, listening to the best music, making much better friends, dabbling in psychedelics, alcohol, and adderall, and really pursuing my education.

High school < college by a long shot

Attached: adrienne yoga.jpg (1152x921, 155K)

Dude wtf is wrong with you white guys on Yea Forums white men have ruined this site with all your insecurities im done with this shit im going to reddit enjoy you traps n white nationalism n some how blacks breeding white women all on the same site i honesty believe only white guys are on Yea Forums anymore

We're all a little bit, I guess. Its not like I sit back and just wallow in the emotions like a loser, but its something that's been kind of a motivator all these years, to not be like that kid back then. Confidence, ya know.

20 year reunion coming up soon. Maybe I should go and see if any more Methanys show up.

ITT OP peaked in highschool and is trying to convince late bloomers that peaking in highschool is the shit

You'll be back.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, loser?

Attached: This woman is thoroughly enjoying eating her salad, however on closer inspection, her eyes are dead, (1200x800, 952K)

>going to high school reunions in the age of Facebook and social media

KYS faggot none of those girls will give a fuck about you any more at the high school reunion than they do right now

Is there anything sadder than an adult that references highschool?

>being so pathetic you managed to not get a relationship in your teens
>you then grow older and attribute all your (self inflicted) problems on your (self inflicted) lonliness when you were 16
Damn son

I had a gf when I was in high school and lost my virginity at 17. I didn't really like her that much, I mean we had similar interests and stuff but I felt nothing for her and mainly stayed with her for sex. The women I dated after high school meant a lot more to me for the most part. The older you get, the better you are in relationships

You assume I actually care about those people. Ill high five like 3 or 4 people, have 1 MAYBE 2 converaations I care about being in, and get my dick sucked by the Beckys of old.

You really projecting here son. Move along kiddo.

>it's over for you. Permanent damage.
specifically?

lol you suck so bad, dude

this is basic biology shit right here

>pure love of a teenage girl

Women don't love, especially not at that age.

K

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|7|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 7.png (320x360, 219K)

>peaking in high-school because its the period with adult needs and child-level responsabilities
>thinking in some period of your life females felt for you the love you felt for them

Time to grow up and loose the desilusions, life expectancy isn't 30 anymore and magic isn't real.
There is a whole harsh life waiting, if you cant handle it remove yourselves from the gene-pool now.

>Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates have never experienced that and will never experience it no matter what they have and what they achieve

somebody is projecting.

Lol what a faggot

if you dont fuck as a teenager you will get massive psychological problems because of social stigma, but thats it.
people develop "permanent damage" problems when they are very young kids. as a teenager, you don't get traumatized like that anymore

wow

this "shit" is neither basic or biology.