Coffee shop

>Coffee shop
>Cashier is a qt, name is Ruby
>"Do you want your receipt?"
>Try to flirt
>"No thank you Ruby...Jack Ruby, killer of killers."
>"Huh?"
>She's confused. I'm rethinking my strategy, but I explain.
>"You know, Jack Ruby. He killed Lee Harvey Oswald, assassin of JFK."
>I rap my fingers on the counter suavely and continue
>"IF you believe the Warren Commission!"
>I laugh. She doesn't. Just fake smiles
>"Heh. Okay." she says weakly.
>I retreat.

Would that line work if I was more handsomer, or was it just a bad approach? Too controversial?

Attached: 154042-516812075bb02photo_high_8470.jpg (600x400, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was pure garbage doomed to fail and that wasn't even close the worst possible outcome for your ill advised tactic. Do better.

Put peanut butter on your balls

this

Not everyone is a history geek.

Do you think it's cause she didn't like me questioning the official story? Do most women accept the Lone Gunman account and dismiss dissenters as "conspiracy nuts"?

I don't think it knew who any of those people were.

What kind of train wreck of a flirting line is that?
You had already failed before you even said the line, user

She was probably just creeped out because you're such an ancient geezer.

Penis works good too

"user, do you want your receipt?"
"Depends, if you put your number on it"

I would have punched you in the face and asked you to leave the premises

This motherfucker seriously said that shit in a public place?

Not a geezer, just basic high school US history education. And she was in her mid-20s. No, maybe she wants more than just some weak dialogue.

So I thought of this elaborate playacting. I have a skinny friend in my astronomy class. He might pass for the alleged assassin. I'm think I get him to go in on her shift and say his name is "Lee". (Hopefully that won't tip her off too soon). Then I show up dressed like Jack Ruby and attack him. I won't brandish a fake gun in public. I'm not stupid. But I could raise my coffee, yell

"Oswald, you rat!"

And splash it on his chest. I'd use cold coffee so I won't hurt him. Maybe Ruby would find the prank amusing and appreciate the commitment, flattered.

Attached: really-nigga-please.jpg (600x407, 29K)

Yeah, good luck on that, but I wouldn't count on it

if she considered you attractive, she would have found your awkward conversation "kinda cute" probably

What it really comes off as is, "hmm name ruby, what do i have in my brain that's related to that" and then grasping at straws to be relatable.

Her name isn't as fucking novelty to her as it is to you so stop feeding any credit to the fact that playing it up is going to work.

You would have had better luck telling her you're a faggot

Well I could say something cliche and predictable like,

"Hello Ruby...my precious jewel."

But she probably gets that all the time. This was about standing out. And demonstrating that I know my history.

It's just self-directive. It turns a thing about her - her name - into a thing about you - some tidbit of knowledge you have.

At no point did you imply any sort of interest in her as a person, nor did you outright say that you're attracted to her so it's just creepy.

She's also at work, at the register. Generally an inappropriate place to talk a girl up esp. now that you fucked things up. I say move on. Ask questions next time.

only works if she's a bigger sperglord than you... and a trap

Good points. I get that hitting on a girl at work is not a good idea in general, but I don't know. I'd hope she'd consider it more of a lame joke than actually creepy.

Icebreakers though. What else did I know about her? She had this little pin, piece of flair that said,

"How is it going to end?"

I guess I could have played off that ("I've been wondering that myself."), but it might be political (How are we getting Trump out of office, etc.) and I don't want to go there.

>do you want your receipt?
>not saying "only with your number on it"

You're a failure op. Might as well not even go back to that coffee shop again...

No, why would you think he did?

Seems like you'd need a Jack Kennedy level if charm to pull off a line like that.

Too rando

Possible. So I've been thinking of asking my Nana, a pleasant old lady, to chat Ruby up at work when I'm not there. Something like,

"Oh, Ruby. That reminds me of Jack Ruby. You know, he shot the man who shot the president. I remember, I was about your age..."

Etc. So now Ruby realizes a trend, finds out more about who she was named for, and the reference is normalized in her mind.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|8|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 8.png (320x360, 219K)

REDDIT HERE I CUM

kill yourself, but dont forget to shoot a school up first

More like shoot the guy who shot the president!

(LIKE if you understand. SHARE if you laughed!)

NO you fucking clod its because a woman isn't going to catch good vibes from if you open up with an unsexy historical murder reference.

Real or fake OP is a fucking comedic genius, much like JFK you went down like a hero OP. Anybody who gave a serious answer is the worst type of newfag