A Modest Proposal: The only reason the left is concerned about global warming and rising sea levels is because it...

A Modest Proposal: The only reason the left is concerned about global warming and rising sea levels is because it threatens their liberal strongholds in New York, California and New England. I am willing to take one for the team and let Florida go in exchange for drowning the rest of them out. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-135519_Gallery.jpg (2960x1440, 1.16M)

this is virgin wizard level speak.

I'd definitely suck a steamy log of shit directly from the asshole of Andy Sixx. You?

Attached: 1524276898702.jpg (600x845, 326K)

Attached: 1517986636096.jpg (1652x1162, 388K)

Scientists - the same scientists- tell us the seas would rise 230 feet if ALL the ice in the world melted. As someone who lives in the middle of the country at over 500 feet of elevation, I officially don't care.

I think a few of those places could do with a little rising, they're rather filthy. Also the beach would be a bit closer to me!

Attached: 0087.jpg (1424x1080, 285K)

*rinsing

Let's look at what we lose:

Florida - and?
New York
Washington DC
Boston
LA
San Diego
Seattle
Portland

Anybody seeing a pattern here?

No you idiot. That's not the only thing that happens due to global warming.

Your an idiot even within your own 'logic'. Where do you think all the refugees would wind up migrating to afterwards? Enjoy having your regions infested with lefties you imbecile.

They'll be refugees. We can relocate them like Indians onto Liberal Reservations. I mean, fuck, have you SEEN Kansas? Its wide open. I bet we could fit them all there. They're used to living on top of each other and paddling in their own filth. Have you been to New Jersey? Manhattan? They'll be right at home.

Attached: Men-driving-Cattle jpg.jpg (550x367, 34K)

So what else happens Mister Wizard? Its 2 degrees hotter? So I have to deal with 112 instead of 110. Hot as balls is hot as balls. Again, no loss. What else you got?

The ocean will be closer to the farmland, so desalination plants become viable on an agricultural scale. BOOm.

You're talking to a moron that doesn't understand the domino effects and long-term consequences of climate change. He's too wrapped up in the Democrat/Republican false dichotomy to see beyond the arbitrary barriers artificially put in place.

Yeah, all major ports gets fucked.

Think of the jobs we will create to build the new ones. Modern, secure, efficient, hell, GREEN even. The agony of change - climate or otherwise - is giving up on the old and outdated and adapting to a new normal. We are Americans. We've dealt with worse.

Again, enlighten me or superior one. What is the downside for me as a Modwestern American. Because I could care fuck all about foreigners and outsiders.

The only problem with that, is that now "global warming" is reversing in some places and having record high water levels instead of droughts, record snowfall, and the ice sheets are recovering too.

The ex-leader of green peace has spoken out against the climate change movement, and he isn't some conspiracy theorist. He's an educated man.

this is the dumbest thing i have heard, flat earthers and religious folk make more sense than this

Good point, the economy will surely wait while we rebuild.

Attached: lolwut.png (732x859, 963K)

This is the economic opportunity of the EON. a chance to deal with so many societal woes in a single fell swoop. Massive new real estate opportunities. Massive infrastructure improvements. Literally bringing the coasts closer together.

I haven't heard a single viable negative that doesn't rely on boohoo, but muh animals, muh coastal cities, muh tribes in fucking Indonesia who lived three inches above sea level for 10000 years. Move one. Same as the idiots in the Midwest who keep building in floodplain. Fuck em.

Rebuilding will BECOME our economy. That's not a legit argument

What specifically is your complaint?

>future New York submariner detected