What's Yea Forums's favorite healthy snack?

what's Yea Forums's favorite healthy snack?

Attached: 3cda770e3dcc653e.jpg (510x269, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beer, pringles, strong cider, candy, white bread with salami ontop with libanese wild pickles. Idk, i aint healthy

sardines

>what's Yea Forums's favorite healthy snack?
Pumpkin spice snaps man. It should be sold everywhere as a safe alternative to sweets.

Slim Jim’s. Can’t get enough.

Sugar coated cashews.

ooh nice. i like dates as an alt to sweets
they're sweet af and mushy

Pistachios

This is the best

Attached: ef4edaeb-f766-4461-bf24-2095859da192.png (479x480, 267K)

Dried figs.

Dates. God tier. There’s trees in california where the rain down on the floor for free.

nice. freakin love dried figs, have tons of them when we're celebrating our saint

A few teaspoons of salt

Back when I used to smoke weed, I loved munching on oranges and celery. Not at the same time of course, but the combo of mild crunchiness mixed with its hydrating properties was a godsend when I would be completely baked into oblivion

I usually just go for a banana or an apple.

Attached: 0037.png (640x360, 377K)

What saint are we talking about?

when i smoke i like to have this elderberry juice they sell here. shit me and my friends were so baked one time, someone said it tasted like elves made it lol

My hamster loves those. My favourite healthy snack is probably pickled mussels.

About one bitesized chunk of charcoal a day, read online that it's good for you

Saint Nicholas, it's my family's saint. we call that celebration a "slava"
which literally means celebration lol

A, Sveti Nikola.

Dobro onda, druže Gedžo.

yeah i had lemmings years ago, they like sunflower seeds too

Trail mix.

ahaha de me nadje

Posvuda smo.

Pozdrav od Sv. Stefana.

Attached: 2354365476547634873245464.jpg (427x527, 169K)

kako ne
pozdrav pozdrav

This is about as close to a healthy snack as I bother with anymore. The one advantage of being very ill and knowing I only have a few years left to live. I eat whatever the fuck I want.

Attached: jax cheese curls.jpg (520x520, 67K)

Kale chips. You massage a little olive oil on torn up kale leaves, add a little salt, and then microwave them, and that makes them crispy as fuck. Crispier than in the oven.

You just have to be careful and watch them in the microwave, because if you don't periodically change their position you could get a hot spot and the kale leaf will literally start to catch on fire.

Cashews are far from healthy

Attached: Cashew.jpg (504x504, 140K)

What kind of illness do you have, bro? Sorry to hear that you're dealing with that.

Op said snack not breakfast u retard

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this /pol/ Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|4|=|+|=
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 4.png (320x360, 219K)

M&M Peanuts, pretzels, low salt peanuts, yogurt, fruit cup. Mix of sweet and salt.

Thx. You want the full list? OK. First off, I'm almost 70. Heart and lungs are shot, I enjoyed Wall St. in the 80s way too much. Liver is mostly shot from HepC. Harvoni cured it, but I already lost over 80%. Kidneys showing bad test results, don't know why yet. Along with diabetes, already losing the feeling in my feet.
So it's really a crap shoot which will kill me first, unless I an hero to avoid drawing it out. But I don't feel bad about it, I had a mostly fun life. Lots of drug parties, which is why I'm in this shape. And although the marriage didn't last, I have an incredible daughter.

Ahh a cider aficionado... What's your tipple?.
Freils or Henry wessons vintage 7% upwards try with hog lumps and apple sauce.
On the odd occasion I drink frosty Jack's £4 per 3 litre shits cash

Lemmings are real..?
Did they drop of a cliff or wonder into a pit they seem hard work user

Attached: 1552920741391.jpg (400x400, 10K)

hahah no
they're real. similar to hamsters but smaller
we fucked up and got a male and a female
soon there were like 20 of them

Attached: Tunturisopuli_Lemmus_Lemmus.jpg (1007x796, 162K)

Green olives.

Hang in there, bro. There are plenty of folks that care about you.

fuckin love olives
a jar lasts a few days at most

Unlimited re spawn oh fuck kek
I'd like to own one after seeing the image ukfagott so not shure on availability or if they are legal to own
>inb4 you got a licence for that mate

prolly not. my parents got me 1 first when i wanted a hampster. we used to think they were for the longest time

I'm reachsearhing rn
I've had sneks stripey crawly Bois lemmings seem the next logical step.

spotted the Swede. That shit made me sweat, have nauseas and a bit of a headache. But half the country is hooked up on it

Skiten stinker ju dock kamelanus

Almonds

roasted chick peas or cut up cucumber

going backwards on the food chain?
why not go forward and get a hawk or a falcon lol
i have a friend who had a falcon haha

I am not Swedish. i don't understand that, but it looks like I should not translate it

Attached: 1546826088474.jpg (468x895, 215K)

>kamelanus
>kamel anus
Lmao

Apples for days
Red and green

how the fuck is this healthy? this automatically makes 400 pimples appear on my forehead

craisins

idk that's you
they're good for skin. also for cholesterol levels,
blood sugar. lotta iron, potassium, vitamin E
lots of good stuff

Mah nig