Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Attached: We're Here For That Retail Job.png (1197x894, 1.02M)

this is the most autistic thing i have ever read

Nice pasta fag

Lmfaoooo I love some good old bait but I always wonder if these threads where people get so offended are real? If you’re being legit then holy fuck you’re a sour person, if not then nice bait user

Attached: E4F75B56-BC88-4942-B3F4-4B977C1FF177.png (680x510, 86K)

It’s funny because it’s fucking true.

Second that m8

PASTA IS PASTA

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Attached: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (600x450, 80K)

different strokes for different folks

yeah you really are an autistic fag
it's your own false judgement to correlate tattooed people with that demografic
Yes, many 'bad people' have tattoos
that doesn't make every tattooed person bad.
1/10 for making me reply

ugh it was fucking pasta fuck you, faggot

Wow op has some deeper underlying issues he needs to address. This isn’t about tattoos at all is it?

What really bothers me is non creative pieces of shit who just copy pasta things, to seem like they have experienced things in their pathetic lives. You probably won't accomplish nor amount to anything in your life, you are better off just necking yourself.

Tattoos are gross

Noone can deny this

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Yea Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole decided to make an English-language, Futaba-style forum website without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Attached: Cholsoi.jpg (496x709, 41K)

So, b8 thread?

Attached: E83F578C-1D24-4385-8FE5-5C94D6BCE415.jpg (206x194, 21K)

Is that Chelsea Peretti?
Fucking spot on

>rage
me going "what the fuck is this faggot about?" for half a minute is not rage lmao

>Permanently scarring yourself with a generic image
>"so unique"
Yeah, tattoos are for stupid people.
People who get tattoos are mentally unstable and feel the need to permanently scar themselves for attention. Same goes for piercings and other stupid shit. Tattoos aren't and never were "cool". They're stupid, and are part of the problem with our western culture. Too much comfort leads to too much need for attention. This is why most girls becomes social media whores, begging for attention 24/7, all the time, and that mildly asocial people are considered oppressive (look man, I just wanna play my videoga... - LOL LOOK AT THIS LOSER). The average person isn't strong enough or smart enough to survive by themselves in a classic, pre-western environment. This is why they have evolved to be always begging for attention. Strong / smart people don't need attention, because they are already overpowered and do not need help. But they are a minority. Most people would do anything to get attention, even if it means permanently scarring yourself, sending nudes to strangers, or merely being on "social" media. Tattoos are a reminder of the inferiority of the vast majority of humans. Yea Forums (that is, smart people pretending to be retards) can only see in tattoos a reminder that they are cursed with knowledge.

I'm fine with a few tattoos if they are well made, but there's definitely more shit tattoos out there than good ones. Like 3/4 tattoos are unoriginal cringy garbage. And multiple tattoos are pretty much always a sure sign of low self-esteem.

Attached: IMG_1427.jpg (496x600, 44K)

Someone with tattoos fucked this guys girlfriend. Either that or beat the piss out of him.

Agreed. What Sperg Berger.

there is a 90% chance this user has tattoos. That or he is a very effective troll.

>Why are tattooed people scumbags
They have demonstrated a complete lack of critical thinking and decision making skills. Why would you expect them to be anything but scumbags?

Amen.

Attached: Salute.jpg (962x643, 138K)

cool pic and nice dubs

Nah bruh.. tattoos just make my pale pink body look more colorful

Thank you for starting a dialogue though user, sometimes it's important to remember why we believe what we believe, and constantly questioning ourselves makes us better people :)

Attached: 1548956102183.jpg (460x690, 43K)

It actually takes a lot of intelligence and mental endurance not to freak out while being stabbed over and over thousands of times with a ink filled dagger.

When people see your tattoos they know you are brave and strong. The more tattoos you have; the braver and stronger you become.

That is why so many soldiers, body builders, MMA fighters have tattoos because it is a symbol of strength and commitment.

If a woman has tattoos it means she has a strong brain and is mentally healthy. Most people find them very attractive. Why do so many beta incels think they are in a position to turn down beautiful women.