Since /b is full of retards, i suspect there are quite a few morons here, that actually think the earth is flat

since /b is full of retards, i suspect there are quite a few morons here, that actually think the earth is flat.

So /b hit me (tits/asses also welome)

Attached: flatearth.jpg (1214x697, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=TmetQD1q4bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tits

Attached: 1553570928340.jpg (640x640, 44K)

not even b is that stupid.

What if, it's not actually flat, just a lot bigger than they say it is? What if, we're just a small portion of the land masses that exist on this planet. What if, we're living in a makeshift "Zoo" where we are controlled by a group of people that don't even reside on our part of the planet?

Attached: 248172_10152818657505302_1086946630_n_zpsaimgqya9.jpg (180x214, 5K)

i disagree... fag

Which, as always with conspiracies, begs the question: why?

And here I thought you had to have half a brain to be a conspiracy theorist

I'm not your fag, nigger.

Control

Maybe we're all controlled by a small group of extraterrestrial time-traveling hamsters from the 11th dimension.

Earth is flat duh. There’s millions of us all over the globe

And again, why?
To what end?

Power

Attached: images (4).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Why do you blindly accept whatever the fuck people tell you?

The Earth is obviously A Cube Ya damn Hipster

too deep

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

And that makes no sense - what's go gain?
Lot of work in keeping control over people.
Much easier just to tend for oneself.
Also, if the earth is so much bigger, then recources won't ever be an issue either.

Underappreciated.

Attached: beyondicewall.jpg (480x300, 25K)

saying the earth is flat is like saying your brain has the same shape.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? Come join this Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! It would really make my day if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
=|+|=|179|=|+|=
.gg/KtmaU2d

Attached: 19.jpg (1384x1507, 389K)

'if the Earth was flat, cats would have knocked everything of by now'
black science dude

Attached: neil-degrasse-tyson.jpg (1140x655, 105K)

>Also, if the earth is so much bigger, then resources won't ever be an issue either.

Who says they are?

Control and manipulation have been used by the elite that run our governments, they never tell the truth, why would you believe anything they tell you?

WHO THE FUCK BENEFITS FROM LYING ABOUT THE EARTH'S SHAPE

Someone needs to ask Trump if he believes the earth is flat...

I don't, it's just that I'm not stupid either.
Also I've travelled.

Nobody. That's the whole thing.

Trump believes the Earth was modelled on his gonads

Attached: cheeto benito.jpg (756x761, 63K)

I have asked and asked my friend that have done this for the past 3 years, he think he is smart and have seen the light the goverment doesnt want us to see, but he only arguing with youtube vids that are 4 hours loong and just have a picture in it but they chat with some "spesialist" and he think all of it is real and not fake, but anyways.
All im asking if why havend nobody seen the "icewall" around the world, why dosen the plane see it? And why dont even the people in space see it, than he just comes with this bullshit about space is fake(at this point i wonder where my bat is to kill him for humanity best) and nasa just make those videos for student is a setup lite the first moon landing..

He posted this pic on his facebook and say "you see the globe is round and the water is level?" But when people try to tell him that a glassglobe does not have it own mass its just like his brain shuts down to fint a trick question. But the water is pulled to earth and not the glass

Attached: FB_IMG_1553703587765.jpg (400x400, 15K)

I bet you fuckers believe we went to the moon too

Attached: 1464413928510.jpg (354x354, 18K)

Bold of you to assume that

It is flat.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmetQD1q4bY

Attached: 1529790504647.jpg (720x460, 41K)

It's obviously flat, how else would people in the so called Australia not fall out of the planet?
All water would flow to the bottom side of the planet and fall off, new water can't be created out of nothing so there would be no water?!

Moon is just optical illusion.

They built harnesses you absolute twat.Why do you think boomerangs come back? Rubber bands. Educate yourself before you post, it might save you some embarrassment.

Moon is a projection on a sphere located around the plane of the earth, just like all stars and the sun. The rings this sphere consists of move at all times, giving the illusion of the earth moving, and the same sphere around us gives the illusion that in fact the earth is a sphere, but it is not.

It's a sand nigger, what are you trying to achieve by throwing this fucker at me.

How does flat earthers explain meteor strikes?

It would be golden if Earth is indeed flat and we are all wrong. Please let it be so!

Even more golden if the earth is actually a sphere and we are all right about it! Oh wait...it IS so!

Yes, he's a sandnigger, but he's telling the truth. Earth is flat and don't rotate.

Attached: 1468253065.jpg (500x338, 41K)

>2019
>Still thinking earth exists

Yall niggas crazy. Earth was destroyed a bunch of time ago. We live i a matrix right now. We are merely projections.
Flat earth is a fake conspiracy being spread by the government to keep us from the real truth which is that EARTH DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

Alsp it's bright purple and shaped like a rhumbus, albeit a virtual one!

OP - you were right.
Oh god, you were right...

It's full of retards.