She's better off without you

She's better off without you

Attached: ywoitw.jpg (800x1200, 122K)

Probably.

She is. Doesn’t make me want her any less though

Sure is, but she is stupid enough to be with me means she isn't stupid enough to be with you. Faggot

>she never loved you

If i get dubs i will never speak to her again

I'm very much better off without her.

I´m well aware of that, that´s why she broke up with me.

Attached: 200px-Ponten_crop_portrait.jpg (200x267, 13K)

Off by one

Some of my exes yes. Others not. I'm not a stalking person at all, but I dated a girl long time ago. Skinny, pretty, down to earth. We break up and 5 years later I received a e-mail about some contact changed some info. At the beginning I was unable to recall who was that girl, then I checked her info and some stuffs around the net. Holy shit, dude, holy shit. She gained a lot of weight. Really a lot, almost the fucking double. She have the classic feminist haircut (bright red color included) and goes totally feminazi, all the way to point of declaring herself "lesbian genderfluid".

I wished, really wished this is some sort of joke or bait, but not. A genuine pretty girl completely ruined and wasted. And, by the way, after looking some stuffs related to her, she is always mad about men, patriarchy gender issues and soo. A living meme.

Damnit, this is true.
Ah well.

What the fuck did you do to her?

She was already broken when user found her.

Do you say apart from love, caring, random gifts and fuck her brains out on daily basis? I break up with her because she became too dependent on me. I have a job and some times just don't have the time to answer her messages or calls, but always call her later. Nothing strange at all. But as I said, she became dependent to the point of obsession. Then we break up even in good terms (that is why I never blocked her). But jesus man, see her degraded like that crush my heart badly. I believed, like you at that moment that I was the responsable, but I don't know what the fuck happened in between. We even have plans and wanted children (to point of pick up their names) Now she is totally pro abortion and ALL the feminism memes we see here or other boards.

I want to ask which one.
Most recently, yes. We were ten years apart. She's mentally ill. I have BPD as well as other problems.
I couldn't deal with her or myself ... Now It's just me I can't stand.
The one before her...she was crazy.. she has staged multiple smear campaigns against me.
Before her...well, I guess we were great together. Really. She was helpful. She was encouraging. She was the best girlfriend I've ever had and I'll never stop kicking myself for letting her get away.

Dubs and I'll never contact her again

Go ahead and call her. Post results

Don't call her. She's breaking your heart.

Shhhh... let him go

Why won’t she talk to me?

She doesn't want to love a failure:(

She is user she is

We're all failures in the eyes of the gods

>you were only in the way