I'm bored and feeling a little curious <3

I'm bored and feeling a little curious

Attached: 2x25p5.jpg (888x499, 103K)

oh, i know this one. hang on.

this was originally written as a mamabliss story.

we see our protagonist in the library, sitting in a corner chair with a large folio volume open, resting on his knees. he is avidly taking in the book's contents, or so we think -

In a close-up we see a smaller book hidden inside the larger one. our protagonist is staring at a detailed etching of an erect donkey's cock, his pupils slightly dilated. his gaze caresses the lines, memorizing each detail, each bulging vein, the distended cock head.

he leaves the library, donkey cock images swirling in his head, and stops at the local tavern on the way home to buy two six-packs of weak beer.

he stays up all night, sketching his heart's desire on hundreds of sheets of paper, fixing the image in his mind and drinking the beer. it's almost midnight when he finishes the last one, his bladder filled to bursting; he is mildly half-drunk.

Oooh. Exciting :P

Attached: 2x277l.jpg (888x499, 89K)

he staggers down the back steps, out of the back gate and into a dark forest, following a path that degrades into a shallow track, guided only by intermittent glimpses of the full moon through the overhead foliage, every step jolting his bladder painfully.

presently he comes to a circular clearing the size of a basketball court: neat grass like a lawn bowls court, perfectly still quiet in the middle of the forest and at the center of the clearing is a small tree just a bit taller than him. it is said this tree is the home of the forest dryads - fairies who avoid the company of humans, who they find boorish and stupid.

he staggers into the clearing, winds his drunken way over to the tree, pulls the front of his pants down and starts pissing, groaning with relief.

(his genitalia are normal for a human male of his age.) the urine hisses into the grass at the base of the tree and, to be honest, the tree welcomes the salts and acids in the urine. the fairies, however, regard this as something of an insult. glowing like fireflies, they hover behind the human, giving him this look:

Attached: wat_bulma03.jpg (914x686, 68K)

;)

Attached: 2x27mq.jpg (888x499, 101K)

the stream of urine drops in pressure and he finishes pissing, with an exhalation shuddering with piss-shivers. he shakes his cock a few times, tucks it into his pants and turns around. he sees the fairies giving him that look, and takes a few steps back, bumping into the tree. he's drunk, but not so drunk that he remembers his plan, and, his eyes darting from side to side, he tries to make his mind a blank.

the fairies' eyes narrow as they read his mind. he is trying not to think of something. they hover in the air, closer, looking at him sideways as they try to see what he is trying so hard not to think of. slowly, a thought balloon appears over his head, and slowly, the details emerge from his drunken foggy thoughts: a detailed etching of an erect donkey cock. they look sideways at each other, give evil smiles and the lead fairy waves her wand. his eyes grow large as he presses against the tree harder, trying to flee but too drunk to choose a direction.

he wakes up the next morning, lying in the grass at the edge of the circle, with an unfamiliar tightness in the front of his pants. he crawls out of the circle, gets to his feet and staggers home.

in the bathroom he drops his pants and discovers that his penis has been replaced with a grey-brown sheath the size of eight pairs of thick woolen socks nested within each other. some warm water and a few minutes of gentle massage allows him to unsheath and grasp a sixteen-inch long equine erection with a preputial ring as thick as his finger.

his subtle plan worked.

Attached: lol_fairy3.jpg (400x342, 13K)

So very smooth

Attached: 2x28go.jpg (888x499, 86K)

chapter 1: the roots of OP's extreme gayness

i'm tempted to send this story to mamabliss as a commission.

huh.

Attached: american_werehorse_11.jpg (900x1374, 354K)

Hey OP, Love the rubber it looks so fun to wear. Can you put a toy up your ass? also tell me about the rubber hood.

I don't know how that would work, but what an amazing affliction. I want to be a werehorse now :3

Oh I think we all know where that came from! ;)

I've not had the biggest success in shooting things shoved up my ass, but I can try ... as for the hood, what do you want to know? ;)

Attached: 2x2912.jpg (888x499, 74K)

The Hood Baby, how long do you enjoy wearing it? you worn it to sleep? please tell me you have some more rubber, I haven't been able to reply to your sexy threads till now due to my internet provider being a cunt and blocking Yea Forums, been such a tease. Also what does it feel like? I wanna get one just don't have the money yet. thinking of getting a gas mask tho when I can.

>how long do you enjoy wearing it? you worn it to sleep?
I have worn it to sleep. I enjoy it for quite a number of hours at a time.

>please tell me you have some more rubber,
I have some more. I don't think it's Latex though (sounds better than "rubber"). Some are faux leather, others are a metal-kinda-fabric mix.

>I haven't been able to reply to your sexy threads till now due to my internet provider being a cunt and blocking Yea Forums, been such a tease.
That's so sad. I want to give you a big hug. Glad you're here now though! Also, you do know I have a (not very successful or busy at the moment) Discord server? baHpWd

>Also what does it feel like? I wanna get one just don't have the money yet. thinking of getting a gas mask tho when I can.
I would recommend it. It feels great! It pays to go for a more up-market version that lets you breathe. You don't want to sweat too much. I've not had this problem at all... well, I AM naked after all! :D Gas masks are good too!

Attached: 2x29pv.jpg (888x499, 112K)

You ever thought about having a tight collar and a cock cage for a few hours every day?

I used to have a collar I went out in. Scared the locals

As for a cock cage, yeah I think I need to revive that :P

Attached: 2x2b2k.jpg (888x499, 97K)

Awesome, I joined the discord. pretty chill I like it. I got a thing with latex gloves and other ware maybe an apron.

Indeed! Latex rocks!

Attached: 2x2bka.jpg (888x499, 111K)

Get some latex bed ware.