Alright Anons, what are we gonna do about Article 13?

Alright Anons, what are we gonna do about Article 13?

Attached: ainsley.jpg (520x550, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Brexit style

Smoke hashish with muslims

Nothing. Because nothing has changed.

I don't know what that is but it makes me mad and I want it repealed.

DDOS ALL WITH MEMES

Its almost entirely unenforceable unless they expect anyone operating a social media site to spend huge $$$ on using AI on every image to cross reference every copywrited image in existence.

Anyone got some extra time and wouldn't mind if I live or die so why pay them I guess so, Lane At least Subways toasts their fucking sandwiches.
Limited to what is posted on fb. manage to chew my arm off Post more user, this make me hard as fuck.

>4. In the absence of the authorisation referred to in the second subparagraph of paragraph 1, Member States shall provide that an online content sharing service provider shall not be liable for acts of communication to the public or making available to the public within the meaning of this article when:
>(a) it demonstrates that it has made best efforts to prevent the availability of specific works or other subject matter by implementing effective and proportionate measures, in accordance with paragraph 5, to prevent the availability on its services of the specific works or other subject material identified by rightholders and for which the rightholders have provided the service with relevant and relevant and necessary information for the application of these measures; and
>(b) upon notification by rightholders of works or other subject matter, it has acted expeditiously to remove or disable access to these works or other subject matter and it demonstrates that it has made its best efforts to prevent their future availability through the measures referred to in point (a)
Filter OR remove. Make best efforts. The world's cheapest lawyer could argue that Google already fulfils both these conditions even now. A €10 lawyer could win in court for a small company that they are doing the best they are capable to do within their budget, even if they use a filtering system that sucks ass harder than your mom sucks cock.

This law literally does NOTHING. It cannot be used for censorship of free speech because it only applies to copyrighted works, it cannot censor memes because parody is part of fair use and fair use still applies.

Y'all are being cucked by fearmongering and not reading this shit for yourselves.

I'm going to get oxygen.

Thanks for clearing shit up nigga

will wait when someone create and popularize free internet - with no interventions from government, no regulations, no censorship, no cuckoldry. Only freedom

Attached: 1528116655551.jpg (1024x575, 81K)

>Cucked internet for those who want to be invigilated and have a safe space.
>And free for others.

any law? Yea Forumsecause then criminals would shoot you in the head while you are making a Yea Forums post

wait wat am I saying

Good to see Yea Forums is still autistic

gee thanks also KEK

Attached: KEK.png (450x450, 9K)

Mine in my head for it be vital.
Pflugerville milf I've been sick all day, so I don't fap to her old videos.

The whole point of censorship is to make rules vague enough to be applayed only to opposition and wrong thinkers

Attached: 86ebd451fb24d45e5a576b79916c9a70.jpg (422x720, 50K)

no law at all
I don't even give a shit about pedos and killers - you can always report them or something to earn good boy points and feel better, it's not my job to catch them

Attached: 1545559321227.jpg (597x640, 106K)

Then these fail as they are quite specific and don't give the state any power, instead leaving it still to the rightholders.

Ok its your at your funeral when they say you never reported a pedo/killer on Yea Forums

Never going to happen. Because governments will always have control over the infrastructure and the corporations that operate the equipment.

If government backs off, then the corporations would do whatever the fuck they want and if you think they care about anything but maximizing profits, you're delusional. And then you're just cucks to a different master.

oh but I did if for the lulz
can prove it too

Attached: 1840403960559.png (1366x728, 192K)

discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/Ku8MtRJ

>the corporations
nobody like yourself can make money on the internet
damn, I shitpost on Yea Forums and no one pays me - I PAY to shitpost on Yea Forums
uncucked internet would be available thru www (already payed)

bronie detected